Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky expecting their first child

Default Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky expecting their first child

Chris Hemsworth & Elsa Pataky: Expecting a Baby!

Chris Hemsworth and his wife, Elsa Pataky, are expecting a baby!
    The couple shared the happy news with ¡Hola!, saying they were “delighted and very excited” about the new addition to their family.
    PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Chris Hemsworth
    “Having the person that you love by your side and starting a family with them is the best thing that can happen to you in this life. You can’t ask for more,” Elsa added.
    The baby is due in the spring.

Celebrity News and Gossip | Just Jared
    Last edited by dowcat; January 18th, 2012 at 01:07 PM.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Damnit!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

OMG!!! The kid will be gorgeous!! She is one lucky lady!! He is my new favorite crush....

Elite Member

I watched Thor over the holidays and he's seriously hot. Congrats to them!

i can't stand her. she's a shitty model/actress and really she's built her career on being a spanish tabloid fixture and ever since she fucked adrien brody she's been doing that internationally instead of just at home.

i don't get his appeal.

and together they strike me as pretty but vapid types.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I can't stand this woman. Pretty but can't act for shit (and I watched her in a terrible TV show I don't even remember... something with a female Zorro).

I had no idea they were an item.

I am just thinking about a the fangirls screaming "noooooo!" right now. I can see that he is good looking and I thought his acting in Thor wasn't as shitty as I was expecting, but I really don't care about these two. She's pretty, but a bad actress. And she wasn't attractive until she got plastic surgery, it really changed her face.

Wasn't she the one, Adrien Brody was sprung for and they did some article with pics of them in his house, then she left him? Wasn't there some drama about her and him?

fgg

^i thought they were already married so what's the big deal about them having a baby?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I am just thinking about a the fangirls screaming "noooooo!" right now. I can see that he is good looking and I thought his acting in Thor wasn't as shitty as I was expecting, but I really don't care about these two. She's pretty, but a bad actress. And she wasn't attractive until she got plastic surgery, it really changed her face.

Wasn't she the one, Adrien Brody was sprung for and they did some article with pics of them in his house, then she left him? Wasn't there some drama about her and him?

Yep. He bought her a fake castle in upstate NY or somewhere. She's a famewhore.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^i thought they were already married so what's the big deal about them having a baby?
    Nothing imo, but his fangirls call her a gold digger for meeting him and marrying him so fast and have been hoping he sees "how she is using him and his rising star" and will leave her. Now they are having a baby though, the marriage just got more complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yep. He bought her a fake castle in upstate NY or somewhere. She's a famewhore.
    Hahaha, yes, I remember that tacky castle now. That's what it was! And yeah, I remember people talking about her using Adrien Brody back then too, it was here at GR.

She is a famewhore. She was with a French star, but he married someone else so she moved on to Adrien Brody, his career stalled and he couldn't do anything to make her famous so she moved on to Oliver Martinez, but he's a tomcat who wouldn't marry her, so she moved on to Chris hemsworth who is the current "next big thing" and managed to get the wedding ring.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I've never heard of either of them, but they look like they'd make a gorgeous baby.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I know his name because his brother dates that freakshow Miley Cyrus right?? Or am I way off on this? I dunno..

Never heard of her.

He's hot.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    She is a famewhore. She was with a French star, but he married someone else so she moved on to Adrien Brody, his career stalled and he couldn't do anything to make her famous so she moved on to Oliver Martinez, but he's a tomcat who wouldn't marry her, so she moved on to Chris hemsworth who is the current "next big thing" and managed to get the wedding ring.
    I can't stand Pataky for the reasons you mentioned. Hemsworth is a nice guy who is humble. He's not jaded by the industry (yet) and he comes off a little naive. She caught a good one.

That, and the girl has no original parts. She should have Made in China stamped on her ass.

Check out this vid, Elsa is at 2:24.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq0sBs7XtsM

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information