Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Brian Austin Green suing Vanessa Marcil for $200,000

Default Brian Austin Green suing Vanessa Marcil for $200,000

Slow gossip day...

Brian Austin Green has reportedly filed a lawsuit against ex-girlfriend Vanessa Marcil, the mother of his 9-year-old son, over an unpaid $200,000 loan.

Green, who started dating Marcil when they worked together on “Beverly Hills, 90210,” claims he initially lent the actress $50,000 back in 2000.

The actor says he went on to give Marcil an additional $150,000 with the understanding she would pay him back when asked at a later date.

Nine years after their split, Green says he hasn’t received a dime, even though he asked for his money in November.

Green, now married to Megan Fox, is suing Marcil for the $200,000 she allegedly owes, plus unspecified damages, according to TMZ.

Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for Green and Marcil for comment.
    Brian Austin Green Sues Vanessa Marcil - "90210" Lawsuit | Gossip Cop
    Last edited by LynnieD; January 13th, 2012 at 07:22 PM.

Really?

I think he is full of shit. Unless they had a written contract of some sort, he isn't going to get any money out of her.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

He must really need the cash to go to these lengths.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    I think he is full of shit. Unless they had a written contract of some sort, he isn't going to get any money out of her.
    Haha, really. Good luck with that, David Silver.

This statement pretty much shows he doesn't have anything in writing:

The actor says he went on to give Marcil an additional $150,000 with the understanding she would pay him back when asked at a later date.
    Sure, so she agreed to cough up the cash whenever he asked for it, which was about 10 years later?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

So, he lent her $50k and she didn't pay it back, so he lent her another $150k???

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Not 10 years later. There are statutes of limitations for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    So, he lent her $50k and she didn't pay it back, so he lent her another $150k???
    My thought too, but then again, I watch way too much Judge Judy.
    Honeythorn likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Tot View Post
    He must really need the cash to go to these lengths.
    Megan ain't been making any more Transformers lately.

Anyone hear the rumors that she and BAG are major drug abusers? I read some where a while back that they were going through a period where they were fighting like cats and dogs, and neighbors had to call the cops to quiet them down about a half dozen times. Plus they were losing a lot of weight and going out in public dirty looking.

Added to that was an off the cuff statement from Bay by way of some gossip site that the real reason she was canned from T3 was because he had concerns about her weight loss. Code for "drug use"? Of course that was before Spielberg came out with the story that shew as canned for the Hitler comment. You never nkow what to believe with press releases these days!

Anyhow when you've got a pair of hard up unemployable druggies - allegedly - they are gonna be desperate to raise cash any which way that they can.

Sorry David Silver - you lose...

Brian Austin Green
    My Hot Baby Mama
    Kicked My Ass in Court

Breaking News
    Brian Austin Green just learned a $200,000 lesson ... you snooze, you lose ... 'cause a judge just threw out his lawsuit against baby mama Vanessa Marcil because he waited WAYYYY too long to file.

We broke the story ... B.A.G. sued his baby mama/former "90210" co-star Marcil ... claiming he began lending her money in 2000 ... and when he came to collect the roughly $200k debt in 2011, she told him to pound sand.

But today, an L.A. County Superior Court judge ruled ... Green had waited too damn long to pursue legal action against the mother of his 10-year-old son ... and the statute of limitations had run out.

And it get worse for Brian ... 'cause the judge also told Marcil she can seek monetary sanctions from Green for what her lawyers called a "frivolous" lawsuit.

Bad day for Green ... but he still gets to bang Megan Fox ... so it's probably a wash.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Sounds more like he was helping her out when their son was born and she did something to piss him off do he decided to sue. Jackass.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well, if it was in 2000, that was 12 years ago. That was before she was even preggers with their kid. He was probably screwing her then, or trying to, so he gave her the cash. I am not sure how long they were together before she got pregnant.

Not sticking up for the skank,...I hate her worse than Megan Fox. Funny how David Silver ended up with the 2 actresses I have the most hate for in Hollywood. He is a dumbass and deserves it. This won't be the only time he gets screwed,...give Megan time.

Too bad he waited too long. Can't stand her ass.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

You know it's on when Vanessa comes in wearing fake prescription eyeglasses....

NickiDrea, nancydrew and MsChiff like this.

Blog Entries

I noticed that too, I think Vanessa's been watching too many court dramas. Brian freaks me out a bit, he looks all beefy and then he opens his mouth and he's got a wee squeaky Michael Jackson voice. Weird.
    Mercer likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information