Thread: Molly Sims Expecting First Child

fgg

Default Molly Sims Expecting First Child

Molly Sims Expecting First Child

Newlyweds Molly Sims and Scott Stuber have another reason to celebrate: They’re having a baby!

The model/actress and her producer husband are expecting their first child together at the end of June, she shared Tuesday on her website.

“I am absolutely, positively, downright over the moon to announce that we are pregnant! There are simply no words to describe the feeling … I finally get what they mean when they say pregnant women GLOW,” she writes.

“Our little bundle of joy is a honeymoon baby, due at the end of June. A first pregnancy is a nerve-wracking experience of course, but mostly we are just thrilled and excited. We can’t wait to meet him or her.”

The Project Accessory host, 38, and Stuber, 42, tied the knot in September in an intimate ceremony in Napa Valley, Calif., in front of family and friends.

When it came time to tell her new husband, Sims utilized a fortune cookie — which she posted a photo of at the top of her announcement.

“I hijacked the fortune cookie and typed a new message so that when he opened his cookie at the end of the meal, he found out he was going to be a daddy,” she explains.

“You can only imagine how nervous I was during the entire meal (I think I ate a total of two bites…), but the look of surprise and pure joy on his face was priceless.”

Babies were on the brain for Sims as early as October, when she hinted to PEOPLE that she’d love to expand her new family.

Speaking of her gorgeous Marchesa wedding dress, she said: “Hopefully one day, knock on wood, I’ll have a little baby girl to pass it down to.”

Molly Sims Expecting First Child – Moms & Babies – Moms & Babies - People.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I barely even recognize her name.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Uh oh, they are over the moon ya'll.

Molly Sims: "We Are Having A Baby Boy!"

Apr 3, 2012 by JENNY SCHAFER

It’ll be blue booties for Molly Sims!
    The Las Vegas star, 38, announced the gender of her baby-on-the-way on Tuesday’s episode of The Talk. The actress-model and husband Scott Stuber are having a boy this June, she revealed.
    “Everyone has asked me,” Molly said. “We are having a baby boy!”
    “Our little bundle of joy is a honeymoon baby, due at the end of June,” she said upon announcing the pregnancy.
    Molly Sims: "We Are Having A Baby Boy!" | Celebrity Baby Scoop

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Molly Sims - expecting her first child at 38
    Neve Campbell - expecting her first child at 38
    Alyssa Milano - had her first child last year at 38

I'm going to use that as one of my Mega Millions numbers....

Brooks Alan Stuber: Molly Sims & Scott Stuber's Baby Boy!

Molly Sims has revealed the name of her newborn son: Brooks Alan Stuber, Us Weekly reports.
    The 39-year-old actress and her producer husband, Scott Stuber, welcomed their first child last week.
    “I could just eat him up he’s so sweet! Scott and I could not be happier, and can’t wait to watch our little guy grow and see the world through his eyes. The past nine months have already been an incredible journey, and we are so excited for everything to come!” Molly wrote on her official website.
    “P.S. I’m sure I’ll be asking all you mamas and daddies for some tips over the next few weeks since we’re doing this for the first time!” she added.

Celebrity News and Gossip | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Thread Information