Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Michael Jordan Is Engaged

fgg

Default Michael Jordan Is Engaged

Michael Jordan Is Engaged

Talk about a slam-dunk way to cap off the holiday season: Michael Jordan is engaged.

The former NBA pro, 48, popped the question over the Christmas weekend to his girlfriend of three years, Cuban-American model Yvette Prieto, rep Estee Portnoy confirms to the Associated Press.

The Charlotte Bobcats majority owner was previously married to Juanita Vanoy in 1989; they divorced in 2006. He has three children with Vanoy: Jeffrey Michael, 23, Marcus James, 21, and Jasmine, 19.

Michael Jordan Is Engaged : People.com

pic of them at the link. she's ok. i bet she's not much older than his oldest son...
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Is she fucking out of her mind????
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Is he marrying her with no prenup?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Michael Jordan Is Engaged

Talk about a slam-dunk way to cap off the holiday season: Michael Jordan is engaged.

The former NBA pro, 48, popped the question over the Christmas weekend to his girlfriend of three years, Cuban-American model Yvette Prieto, rep Estee Portnoy confirms to the Associated Press.

The Charlotte Bobcats majority owner was previously married to Juanita Vanoy in 1989; they divorced in 2006. He has three children with Vanoy: Jeffrey Michael, 23, Marcus James, 21, and Jasmine, 19.

Michael Jordan Is Engaged : People.com

pic of them at the link. she's ok. i bet she's not much older than his oldest son...
    She's 32
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

She is nothing to write home about

She's gorgeous. Hope she doesn't mind a husband who is forever whoring around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    She's gorgeous. Hope she doesn't mind a husband who is forever whoring around.
    This.

Here's the pic. She reminds me a little of Penelope Cruz. Minus the dark hair of course.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

You couldn't pay me enough to marry a professional athlete.

- Mark Twain

I'm either dumb or have forgotten that he was divorced. I don't pay attention to anyone in the NBA though.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Their wedding is today...we had lunch on Worth Ave and passed the church where they're going to be married later today as the paps were gathering.

Michael Jordan’s Palm Beach Wedding as Big as Donald Trump’s!

Posted by Gossip Extra Staff , April 26, 2013 Print

A peek inside Palm Beach’s Bethesda-by-The-Sea Episcopal Church, where NBA legend Michael Jordan is expected to walk down the aisle for the second time Saturday (Bethesda-by-the-Sea Photo)

Palm Beach Police are treating NBA legend Michael Jordan‘s wedding Saturday afternoon at Bethesda-by-The-Sea Episcopal Church like the last big event there, the 2005 star-studded wedding of Donald Trump with the former Melania Knauss.

The future Mr. and Mrs. Michael Jordan (Splash News)

For Jordan’s wingding, a private security firm based in California requested six off-duty police officers to handle traffic and crowd control on South County Road between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m., said PBPD Capt. Gino Silvestri.
    “It’s basically the same organization as for the Trump wedding,” Silvestri said. “We’re being asked to assist with security. We’ll be helping check in the guests and make sure everyone has an invitation.

UPDATE: Jordan’s Jupiter wedding banquet
    “We’ll keep traffic moving, too. And we’re having barricades across the street from the church for members of the public and the media.”
    Jordan, 50, is scheduled to marry former model Yvette Prieto, 35, before 500 people at 4 p.m. Saturday. Silvestri said it’s unclear whether the six-time world champion Jordan will come out to salute his fans after the ring exchange.

Michael Jordan’s wedding rehearsal underway in Palm Beach Friday afternoon
    Bethesda-by-the-Sea Episcopal Church on Palm Beach’s South County Road (Bethesda-by-the-Sea Photo)

The reception and banquet, meanwhile, are scheduled to take place at Jordan’s house in The Bears Club in Jupiter.
    Gossip Extra revealed exclusively yesterday that 2,000 people are expected there. Tents the size of two football fields were being erected overnight.
    The large Bethesda-by-The-Sea church, meanwhile, is considered to be jewel of architecture in Palm Beach and is routinely named in lists of Florida’s most beautiful places of worship.
    For more of South Florida’s best gossip, click here to register for the alerts

It was built in 1925 in the English Gothic revival style and boasts some of the most inspiring stained glass Tiffany windows.
    In addition to the Trump nuptials, the building also hosted the 2011 funeral of former Governor Claude Kirk.
    At the time, Pastor James Harlan forced the 150 state troopers who came to pay their respects to leave their guns outside.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

We need to get a pool together for the first time he cheats on her after the wedding.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

I see Michael is still not open about that other family of his, with his mistress of many years while he played for the Bulls.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Gold Member

Wow at 48 this guy is only 2 years older than me but with those red eyes, weird shaped head, and cigar chomping he looks closer to 60! It doesn't matter how rich you get, some people don't age well.
    Also his position is easier now than ever. Since he has to travel for "work" but doesn't have the difficulties of practice, he can chase tail at a more leisurely pace.

Elite Member

Michael was never a good looking man. Having a nasty personality doesn't help.
    Brando and Brookie like this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information