Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Khloe Kardashian As A Blonde: Old Family Photo Reveals Very Different Look

Default Khloe Kardashian As A Blonde: Old Family Photo Reveals Very Different Look

While MK is busy scarfing down some fine Italian cuisine (your mind WOULD go there, sucio!), J. Harvey and I will be here doing our best to keep the beautiful Dlisted train from going off the rails. Graffiti totally counts as fine art, so don't even go there. MK sent me a link from Socialite Life to this pic Khloe Kardashian posted on her website, looking pretty and skinny and BLOND several Christmases ago. (Note: my computer choked on the words "Khloe" and "pretty" in the same sentence and I had to re-start the bitch three times.) This was apparently before the whole "dye my hair to look like my sisters so no one will know my mom was a complete ho and fucked around on the guy I thought was my dad" phase.
    I have to say, she looks good as a blond...computer, NO!! Choke it down, bitch. She's actually the only one of those hos that I have any respect for (hang in there hard drive) since she doesn't take herself too seriously and seems kind of human. Enjoy tearing this pic of Khloe to shredded shreds while I resuscitate my pc with booze and bong hits.

Wookie Kardashian Is Kinda...Hot?!? | Dlisted
    Last edited by Honey; December 27th, 2011 at 07:00 PM.

looks good
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

She looks great as a blonde, she should go back to that once she gets to Dallas.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Wow. I usually avoid Kardashian threads like the plague, but I had to see this. She's actually pretty. Prettier than Kim ever was.

It looks way too fake.
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

I think she looks better a brunette to be honest. The Blonde makes her look like every other blonde bimbo in Hollywood. She does look less manly thinner though.

Pictures like this really make me wonder if the rumors about her having a different father aren't true. I know it's possible that she just happens to look more like another side of her family, but she looks so different from her siblings.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Pictures like this really make me wonder if the rumors about her having a different father aren't true. I know it's possible that she just happens to look more like another side of her family, but she looks so different from her siblings.
    I actually think that one of the younger ones (I don't know the difference between the two youngest Kardashians as I don't watch any of their shows) looks very similar to Khloe face-wise and also has her height. Kendall maybe? Don't know. But they look alike to me.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

^ The two youngest sisters are Jenners and only share Kris as a mom with the 4 Kardashian siblings, though.

I don't know, Khloe may be Robert Kardashian's and she just looks like some long ago grandmother or something, but she just looks so different from Kourtney, Kim, and Robert, Jr., imo.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I actually think that one of the younger ones (I don't know the difference between the two youngest Kardashians as I don't watch any of their shows) looks very similar to Khloe face-wise and also has her height. Kendall maybe? Don't know. But they look alike to me.
    I've always thought Kendall resembled Khloe too, especially as she's gotten older.

I found a pic where they look pretty similar
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Bronze Member

It's been long speculated that Khloe is Bruce's biological daughter. As the sisters' Kylie and Kendall get older, there is a striking resemblance with Khloe.

Kris (the mother) wrote in her book about affairs that she had after Kortney and Kim were born, I think she had an affair with Bruce and got pregnant with Khloe, she reconciled with her husband and then they had Rob before splitting for good later and then later married Bruce.

Purely speculation.

Elite Member

looks way better thinner but hate the hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandknight View Post
    It's been long speculated that Khloe is Bruce's biological daughter. As the sisters' Kylie and Kendall get older, there is a striking resemblance with Khloe.

Kris (the mother) wrote in her book about affairs that she had after Kortney and Kim were born, I think she had an affair with Bruce and got pregnant with Khloe, she reconciled with her husband and then they had Rob before splitting for good later and then later married Bruce.

Purely speculation.
    This is what I think and although the pic of Khloe as a blonde looks good, it's only one pic. I'd like to see more.

Blonde hair soften her face, she looks much better than Kim after the face trepanation.

Curious if that is her way to somehow distance herself from her sisters/mom & backlash.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information