Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Vanessa Bryant files for divorce from Kobe - cites "Irreconcilable Differences"

Default Vanessa Bryant files for divorce from Kobe - cites "Irreconcilable Differences"

Kobe Bryant divorce: Vanessa cites 'irreconcilable differences' - latimes.com

Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Bryant said they have "resolved all the issues" related to their divorce in private and that final court papers will be filed next year.

Vanessa Bryant filed for divorce in Orange County Superior Court on Friday afternoon, stating her intentions to end her 10-year marriage to the Lakers star.

A computer record of the divorce filing does not contain details of the divorce. But a copy of the filing obtained by TMZ.com shows that Vanessa Bryant cited "irreconcilable differences."

In a statement released by their publicist, the couple said a final judgment for the marriage will be filed with the Orange County court in 2012.

"We ask that in the interest of our young children and in light of the upcoming holiday season the public respect our privacy during this most difficult time," they said in the statement.

The couple also asked for privacy in a statement to "The Insider" TV show.
    Vanessa Bryant is being represented by noted divorce attorney Laura Wasser.

Kobe Bryant's Wife Files for Divorce -- She's Had Enough of His Cheating | TMZ.com

KOBE BRYANT'S WIFE
    FILES FOR DIVORCE
    He Cheated Too Much

Kobe Bryant's wife has filed for divorce ... TMZ has learned.

Vanessa Bryant filed legal docs Friday afternoon, citing "irreconcilable differences."

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Vanessa -- who stuck by Kobe after he was charged with sexually assaulting a Colorado woman in 2003 -- decided to end the marriage because she believes Kobe has been unfaithful ... again.

As one source puts it, "She's been dealing with these incidents for a long time and has been a faithful wife, but she's finally had enough," adding, "This one is the straw that broke the camel's back."

And our sources say ... Kobe "desperately" wants to win Vanessa back and will do "whatever it takes" to save their 10 1/2 year marriage.

According to the legal docs, Vanessa is asking for joint custody of their 2 daughters -- 8-year-old Natalia and 5-year-old Gianna -- but Vanessa is asking that Kobe get visitation rights, which means she wants the kids in her care most of the time.

We've learned the couple has NO PRENUP, so 29-year-old Vanessa is entitled to half of the empire Kobe built over the last decade.

She's also requesting spousal support ... which is typical in divorce cases. Kobe, who filed his response to the divorce minutes after Vanessa filed her petition, says he will pay her spousal support.

According to the docs, Vanessa is being repped by disso-queen Laura Wasser and attorney Samantha Klein. Wasser reps oodles of celebs, including Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie, Maria Shriver and Kim Kardashian.

Kobe went to the Jay-Z concert Tuesday night in L.A. without Vanessa, and people who saw him there say he looked miserable.

Vanessa signed the divorce petition on December 1. Kobe signed his response on December 7.

Oh yeah, that $4 million ring Kobe gave Vanessa after the 2003 scandal .... It's all hers. A gift is a gift.

The Bryants released a joint statement ... saying they have "resolved all issues" privately, with the assistance of counsel.
    Divorce papers:

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...216_bryant.pdf

No pre-nup? Laura Wasser?! Vanessa is set for life!

Last edited by hustle4alivin; December 17th, 2011 at 12:33 AM.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Honey, it's about time. I mean, really.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    Kobe Bryant divorce: Vanessa cites 'irreconcilable differences' - latimes.com

I wonder if she signed a pre-nup.

Kobe Bryant's Wife Files for Divorce -- She's Had Enough of His Cheating | TMZ.com

KOBE BRYANT'S WIFE
    FILES FOR DIVORCE
    He Cheated Too Much

Divorce papers:

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...216_bryant.pdf

I need to find that "Get Money Bitch!" gif with Khia...

I have to find the article, but no there was no pre-nup signed.

NVM< If I read further, it says it in the article you posted.
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking....
    And I actually think he's going to better off (maybe not financially) without her.

From what I've heard (both media and friend's personal encounters) she's a pretty nasty person.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    I have to find the article, but no there was no pre-nup signed.

She waited past the 10-year mark to get larger/lifetime alimony payments (they married in April 2001), AND they're in no-fault-divorce California too?! Remember, Tom Cruise filed for divorce from Nicole Kidman shortly before their 10th anniversary to avoid having to pay her lifetime alimony.

Well DAMN!!! Vanessa is about to make it rain like Juanita Jordan and Elin Woods! DAMN! $$$$$$$$$$ Shit, I ain't even mad at her! Kobe's dad told his simple ass to get a pre-nup, but NOOOOOOOO, he was "too much in love with her" to make her sign one. A hard head will make a soft behind, or in his case, a half-empty wallet! Dumbass...Here I was thinking Vanessa was ignorant to stay with him after what happened in Colorado, but she was just biding her time until the time was right. BOOM. Gangsta!

[youtube]nC-wMcWv2_w[/youtube]

[youtube]sKXl9bw3unc[/youtube]

[youtube]STYKLJkFKe8[/youtube]

[youtube]erRA6Ib5SZs[/youtube]
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; December 17th, 2011 at 12:37 AM.

^lol

I bet Kim K is licking her chops!!!
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    No shit. She lasted way the fuck longer than I would've put up with his nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    ROFL, no doubt.

You know her conniving ass is already looking for him to "comfort" and "console" him right about now. I wouldn't be surprised if Kris Jenner is already on the phone making calls.

Vanessa did this right as the basketball season is finally starting. I see what she did there. I hate the Lakers, so if this messes up Kobe's game, so be it. The schadenfreude is too good to resist.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; December 16th, 2011 at 10:33 PM.

I hate when trick-ass bitches like these two shit all over my notions of romance and relationships. Fuck them both.

Elite Member

^lol

dunno. her best friend carla dibello is banging him so she should look elsewhere and we all know no man will ever marry her again

So it must have been a terrible thing he did that he can't pay her off with bling anymore.

^^ I wonder if those rumors about him having outside children all over the country are true.

Hit By Ban Bus!

she's pretty

She's a fucking idiot and he's a cheater. Big surprise! She's a legendary bitch around these parts.

From what I've read, they've both morons so in a way, they've deserved each other. He apparently thinks he deserves a lot of other people too. Maybe he finally passed on one of their "social diseases" to the wife.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information