Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lady Gaga fears she will die the same way as Princess Diana after being 'Hounded'

Default Lady Gaga fears she will die the same way as Princess Diana after being 'Hounded'

Lady Gaga fears she will meet her fate the same way as Princess Diana after being hounded by 'crazies' | Mail Online

She may be enjoying life as one of the most successful singers at the moment but Lady Gaga has revealed she is scared of dying.
    The 25-year-old star - who is releasing a song about Princess Diana - believes that she will meet her fate the same way as the Royal.
    It seems that Gaga wrote the new track after she dubbed Diana a 'martyr for fame.'

According to The Sun, a source close to the U.S. star said that she looks upon herself as a 'pop version' of the Royal icon.
    'Gaga has always been absolutely fixated on Diana and sees herself as a 21st-century incarnation of her,' said the source

'She knows she is almost as recognisable as Diana and is hounded by photographers and fans on the same level.'

Princess Diana died aged 36 in a car crash in Paris in 1997 after being chased by the paparazzi, and Gaga feels this may happen to her too.
    'Gaga has had dreams about dying the same way as her and has genuine fears that her fame could literally kill her, either in a chase or at the hands of crazies,' added the source.

The Marry The Night singer has never hidden the fact that she is interested in Diana's style and her charity work, and as well as basing some of her outrageous costumes on the Royal's fashion sense, it seems Gaga also took inspiration when writing her music too.

The singers 2009 hit Paparazzi was based on Diana's tragic death, with Gaga saying: 'Diana was the most iconic martyr of fame. She died because of it.'

Her highly-anticipated new song was played to a select audience last month when Gaga took to a piano to perform it and fans obviously cannot wait to hear it.

But it's not just Diana that the singer has been comparing herself to lately, as it seems Gaga also sees herself as somewhat of a gypsy.

The blonde star made an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Monday to film an interview to be aired tomorrow.

Speaking to the host about why she still doesn't own her own house, she said: 'I’m a gypsy, you know. I can’t plan my life out like that so much. Then I think, well, gosh. What a waste of money to buy a house and I’m on the road.'

Still not a homeowner: Gaga revealed on The Ellen DeGeneres Show this week that the reason she hasn't bought a house is because she's a gypsy

But she also went on to speak about the money side of things, saying: 'Even though it might not seem like a big deal because I’m a pop singer or whatever it still hurts to write a check. It’s a lot of money.

'Everybody was laughing because when I signed my tax returns this year I had to get completely wasted. They were just holding me up. It’s unbelievable.'
    Wearing her hair in an odd style of four buns and sporting decorated eyebrows, Gaga also commented on her ideal acting role.

'I don’t really know. I guess my dream would be to be in a Woody Allen movie or something. That would sort of be my dream,' she told DeGeneres.

Read more: Lady Gaga fears she will meet her fate the same way as Princess Diana after being hounded by 'crazies' | Mail Online

You know what...Her act is really gotten old. This is a woman who goes out of her way to dress as hideously as possible to garner attention from the paparazzi. Also, did the Daily Mail pick that picture to make her look regal and "Diana-like"? FAIL.

What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Her spray tan is coming off.

mjw
    Elite Member

Diana and Gaga should never be compared to each other.

Please don't put her in one of your movies Woody!

"Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    Her spray tan is coming off.
    Oh, that's why it looks like she has mange.

And, the only things Diana and Gaga have ever had in common are mental issues and crazy fans. Bit of a stretch, Gaga, bit of a stretch--though you are correct to fear your fans.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

i like gaga better than diana.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

'I don’t really know. I guess my dream would be to be in a Woody Allen movie or something. That would sort of be my dream,' she told DeGeneres.

Bitch, please.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

why aren't her 15 minutes up yet ?
    " We fucked up bigger and better than any generation that came before us. I'm a screw-up and I plan to be a screw-up until my late 20s, maybe even my early 30s."

Hit By Ban Bus!

looks like joan crawford in that pic

fuck off you narcissisistic cunt.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Fuck her.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Has she had an eye lift or something?

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post

'Gaga has always been absolutely fixated on Diana and sees herself as a 21st-century incarnation of her,' said the source

she looks more like Grace here than Di

You know what...Her act is really gotten old. This is a woman who goes out of her way to dress as hideously as possible to garner attention from the paparazzi.
    completely. Now it's all "poor me", well I hope that she doesn't join the 27 club or dies young because I want her to fade into obscurity. And fast! Best thing ghat she could do is become a recluse.

Please!! You wouldn't know what to do with yourself if the paps weren't following your every move.

What's up with the Wendy Williams gif? What's she pissed about?

oh for fuck sakes only way is she gonna die is to choke on her own fucking fakeness and delusions.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information