Thread: Usher's ex-wife Tameka Raymond demands drug test Usher NOW!

Default Usher's ex-wife Tameka Raymond demands drug test Usher NOW!

Usher's Ex-Wife to Judge Drug Test Him NOW Before It's Too Late
    Usher's ex-wife Tameka Raymond is freaking out that testing the singer for drugs will soon be useless -- because the more time that passes, the more time Usher has to cleanse his system of illicit substances.

In case you haven't been following -- Tameka demanded Usher take a drug test recently because she thinks the singer is popping pills and who-knows-what-else around their kids.

Usher refused on grounds Tameka's demands were "frivolous and unfounded" and only intended to “harass and embarrass” the singer. But now, Tameka's lawyers are taking her case back to the judge in the ex-couple's custody war, pleading with the court to force Usher to take the test despite his refusal.

And according to the docs, Tameka wants the court to make it snappy -- claiming, any further delay will allow Usher to "cleanse" any evidence of drugs from his system.

So far, no word back from Usher's reps.
    Usher's Ex-Wife to Judge -- Drug Test Him Before It's Too Late | TMZ.com
    Free Charmed.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I know jack shit about either of these people but if I was being accused of being a pillpopper around kids I'd be dropping my pants, pissing in a cup and preparing a big old fuck you for the ex when it came back clean. But then I know that I haven't taken anything illegal...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Not sure how their state laws work, but unless there is proof (like a possession charge on said person), the other person in a custody/divorce cannot order the judge to drug test the other person.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

^^Or if they have an agreenment in the custoday order because there was a known problem already.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    Not sure how their state laws work, but unless there is proof (like a possession charge on said person), the other person in a custody/divorce cannot order the judge to drug test the other person.
    this.
    imagine all the unnecessary court-mandated drug testing that would be going on otherwise, if every angry ex was allowed to just order this to fuck with their former partner.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^Or if they have an agreenment in the custoday order because there was a known problem already.
    Well, I just know in my divorce - less than 5 years ago in Texas, I requested for my X because I knew he smoked a lot of pot & had lost a job because he failed a test... but my lawyer said usually the court doesn't go that far into it, unless he had a possession charge or trafficking.

And I got the impression pot wasnt a big contender for "drugs" they actually cared about.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Thread Information