Thread: Lindsay Lohan to Join Celebrity Big Brother?

Default Lindsay Lohan to Join Celebrity Big Brother?

I would love this to be true. LOL

Lindsay Lohan to Join Celebrity Big Brother? - Yahoo! omg!

Lindsay Lohan to Join Celebrity Big Brother?
    Us Weekly – 1 hour 36 minutes ago.. .

Email
    ... .

Another job offer for LiLo?

Fans will get to see Lindsay Lohan bare all in her upcoming Playboy pictorial, and now it looks like they could get to see what's on the inside too.

According to the Daily Mail, the troubled star is in talks to join the UK show Celebrity Big Brother and producers have flown to L.A. to "lure her over the Atlantic." Lohan would follow in the footsteps of actress Tara Reid, who was a housemate in 2011.

"Lindsay would be an absolutely amazing signing for us," a source tells the Sunday Mirror. "She's a fiery character too, so there are sure to be a some major clashes with other celebrities if we get her in the house."

But whether Lohan agrees or not, there's one major holdup: The star has her plate quite full fulfilling the terms of her new probation and is not allowed to leave the country. (Celebrity Big Brother has a scheduled January 2012 shoot date.)

"We hope that the courts will make a special allowance in this case. There aren’t many more controlled * environments than the Big Brother house," an insider tells the Daily Mail.

On November 2, L.A. County judge Stephanie Sautner ordered that so long as Lohan performs 12 days of community service at the L.A. county morgue and attends four psychotherapy sessions before December 14, she will avoid serving an additional 270 days in jail.

If Lohan complies, she will be required to spend an additional 12 days at the morgue and attend four more psychotherapy sessions by January 17. Once that is complete, she is expected to do the same before February 15.

Between February 15 and March 29, Lohan is expected to complete 17 more days at the morgue and attend six psychotherapy sessions, which will wrap up her probation.

As part of Sautner's new conditions, the Mean Girls star is not allowed to leave California without her new probation officer's approval (with the exception of holidays).

"From what I can see of you, you need a structure. And this is a structure," Sautner said. "If you do all of this, then by March 29, you just go about your business and you obey all laws."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Still being billed as "Mean Girls star" huh? Pathetic.

They should let her do it, you know she won't be able to help herself, show her ass and get in trouble immediately. We'll see if the British legal system treats her with kid gloves too.

Dont they mean 'celebrity rehab'?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

We were supposed to be getting Charlie Sheen for the last series according to the press.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

And her downward spiral continues.....
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

A dream cast would be Lindsay, Charlie, Brooke Muller, Tara Reid, Tila Tequila... all together locked in the house.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I got really excited when I read the title of this post, but then I realize d i was mixing up Big Brother and that show "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here"

That would be awesome.
    Seeing her on Big Brother would be entertaining too, I guess.
    Heck, seeing her on TV period (on a show other that TMZ) would be a step in the right direction....

Does Celebrity Big Brother have 24 hours feeds? I've only seen the US version of Big Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by fattymatty View Post
    Does Celebrity Big Brother have 24 hours feeds? I've only seen the US version of Big Bro.
    No not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    We were supposed to be getting Charlie Sheen for the last series according to the press.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    A dream cast would be Lindsay, Charlie, Brooke Muller, Tara Reid, Tila Tequila... all together locked in the house.
    PLEASE make it happen!
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Or Jolie and Aniston, would Ithey pull eachothers hair or would they be scissoring eachtother. Madonna, Gwyneth and Bosworth.

God they need to re-cast Pete Burns on CBB with Blohan! He'd eat her ass up and spit her out! He'd totally verbally whup her ass! He did it to Tracy Bingham and Jodie Marsh...that shit was soooooo delish!
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

I've never seen the Brit version but would watch if she was on.

hell to the no.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

Thread Information