Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Miley Cyrus Calls Herself A Stoner, Kelly Osbourne Defends Her On Twitter

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Miley Cyrus Calls Herself A Stoner, Kelly Osbourne Defends Her On Twitter

Miley Cyrus -- Calls Herself a 'Stoner' and a 'Pothead' | TMZ.com

Miley Cyrus Calls Herself a 'Stoner' and a 'Pothead'

Miley Cyrus talked her way out of the bong scandal by saying she smoked salvia -- but at her birthday party last week, she seemingly admitted to a room full of people ... she's a major pothead.

In a video obtained by The Daily, Miley gets on the mic and addresses the crowd at her party at the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles. Once the cake has been brought out, Miley says, "You know you’re a stoner when friends make you a Bob Marley cake. You know you smoke way too much f***in’ weed."

Her good pal Kelly Osbourne, standing right next to her, even made reference to the salvia incident, saying, "I thought salvia was your problem."

It was just before her birthday last year when Miley was videotaped smoking out of a bong. She claimed it was salvia and not marijuana.

Kelly Osbourne has taken to her Twitter page to defend Miley, saying in part, "u guys if @MileyCyrus is not recording/filming/touring she is works everyday how could she possible do all that if she was a stoner! #think."

Miley Cyrus is a hasbeen at 19. #sad

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    In a video obtained by The Daily, Miley gets on the mic and addresses the crowd at her party at the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles. Once the cake has been brought out, Miley says, "You know you’re a stoner when friends make you a Bob Marley cake. You know you smoke way too much f***in’ weed."
    She is so fucking edgy and cool.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

The things that come out of her mouth...She's so dumb and lame, it's cringe-inducing.

She needs a handler around her 24/7 if she wants to still have a career. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Would it even help, sluce? Every day she gets older, her voice gets raspier, her body shape gets weirder and her face gets fuglier. The spunky little chatterbox persona that some people liked when she was a child is just fucking obnoxious now. She makes me think of a present-day Lucille Ball wannabe for some reason. But then LB always got on my nerves.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I'm such a pothead that Bob Marley's friends get him a cake with my face on it.

Seriously though, this sounds and seems like pretty much par for the course for lots of kids her age. nbd.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Now that is an excellent signature line~

Lobes - you're right. Stick a fork in her.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Now that is an excellent signature line~
    Yes it is.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Would it even help, sluce? Every day she gets older, her voice gets raspier, her body shape gets weirder and her face gets fuglier. The spunky little chatterbox persona that some people liked when she was a child is just fucking obnoxious now. She makes me think of a present-day Lucille Ball wannabe for some reason. But then LB always got on my nerves.
    Yeah, that's the way I see it too. For a child star (and in comparison to, say, Lindsay) she seems relatively undamaged and the stuff she gets up to is pretty typical for her age. Her biggest problem is her lack of talent and encroaching fugliness. How she handles the inevitable downturn in her career will be the real test for her.

Having Kelly Osbourne defend you and your drug use is like having the syph defend the existence of the clap.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I for one look forwards to watching her chins grow and multiply.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Shame about the apology, she coulda got some new fans there. Appoint herself the face of the decriminalization movement or something. Do a duet with Willie Nelson. I'd grow a centimeter of respect for her if she was like- yeah, so I smoke a lot of weed. So what, bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Having Kelly Osbourne defend you and your drug use is like having the syph defend the existence of the clap.
    Exactly! Kelly the spokeswhore for a certain brand of teen clothing who hangs out with the teens but is pushing 30.

Its pot, she's 19, bfd. Does she even work for Disney anymore?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information