Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Katy Perry is either pregnant or getting a divorce, nothing in between

fgg

Default Katy Perry is either pregnant or getting a divorce, nothing in between

Katy Perry is either pregnant or getting a divorce, nothing in between

Yesterday, Agent Bedhead discussed the new reports that Katy Perry and Russell Brand are either trying for a baby soon, or that Katy might already be pregnant. A few nights ago, Katy performed at Madison Square Garden, and everyone is still talking about how she looked slightly thicker in her mid-section - the photos of Katy in the blue wig are from that performance, and you can see more pics here. Anyway, Katy’s rep denies that Katy has a gut full of anything but pizza BUT Katy is also announcing that she’s going to take a year off.

Katy Perry is taking time off to “work on her family,” sources say. The pop star will rap up her 122-show “California Dreams” tour next week, and she informed her managers that after that, she’ll take a year off to spend time with husband Russell Brand and to start a family.

Perry told fans at her Madison Square Garden concert Wednesday that she’s not pregnant but was bloated from too much “New York City pizza.”

She partied at Provocateur after the concert with her crew.

[From Page Six]

I tend to think that there are only two possibilities: either she is pregnant now (or will be very soon), or she and Brand are having serious problems, and Katy is making the effort to work on their marriage. I can believe both of those theories simultaneously, by the way. I think Katy may try to “fix” her marriage by getting knocked up, even though she might not really think having a baby is the best thing for her career.

And where is Russell Brand in all of this? Well, this week’s In Touch claims that while Katy has been endlessly touring, Brand has been growing closer and closer to his “friend” Sadie Turner, that blonde who he’s photographed with often. Sadie and Rusty have been friends for seven years, apparently, and they go out to clubs and parties together, and, you know, they’re probably boning. So… is Katy taking time off to work on her marriage with Rusty, or can it not be salvaged at this point, not even with a band-aid baby?

http://www.celebitchy.com/192971/kat...ng_in_between/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Fuck I hate Celebitchy. All this time and they still write that shit like it's a high school newspaper.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    fuck i hate celebitchy. All this time and they still write that shit like it's a high school newspaper.
    supersized vouch!!!

haha vouch too. i hate that talentless twat.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

A*O

She's a generic autotune "singer" and he's a creepy douche. Perfect.
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

Hey, I rap things up all the time.

I'm off to rap up the dishes right now.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Well the pic on the left is from that concert they talk about in the article, and the pic on the right is a picture from her birthday a couple days ago.

Me thinks she's not preggers.
    Just (was) bloated.

Pic Sources: wwtdd.com, Mark Hunter (Cobrasnake)

She goes out of her way to be ugly as all fuck
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

^^I know, I'd kill for her body and she has a cute face, and yet she's so unflattering to both.
    Keep your stupid comments in your pocket!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Well the pic on the left is from that concert they talk about in the article, and the pic on the right is a picture from her birthday a couple days ago.

Me thinks she's not preggers.
    Just (was) bloated.

Pic Sources: wwtdd.com, Mark Hunter (Cobrasnake)

Christ, I would be burning both those photos if they were of me... What's with the poor man's Gwen Stefani look she's going for and the other 'random chick at a fancy dress party, with a rented Dolly Parton costume'? Hideous!

I hope they are breaking up. I used to love Russell Brand, when he was unshaven and had backcombed hair. Now he looks like a Bee Gee's tribute bandmate.

Blog Entries

I actually kinda like Katy, I got tickets to see her for my birthday and the concert was maybe three weeks ago. My girlfriends and I all thought that she looked like she had a wee baby bump, and it was definitely smaller than the left hand picture there, so I'm going to choose to believe she's preggers. If its true, I sincerely hope it takes after Katy and not Russell.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

^^ was it worth it? i like her, too. and she can sing if the song is within her range (unlike "firework"). this is a great live performance, for those of you who are interested:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/gK5JD_zGi8U[/YOUTUBE]

Katy Perry Sings The One That Got Away on X Factor - The X Factor Live 2011 - Results Show Week 2 - YouTube

i think it's just a food baby.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    ^^ was it worth it? i like her, too. and she can sing if the song is within her range (unlike "firework"). this is a great live performance, for those of you who are interested:

[YOUTUBE]Katy Perry Sings The One That Got Away on X Factor - The X Factor Live 2011 - Results Show Week 2 - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

Katy Perry Sings The One That Got Away on X Factor - The X Factor Live 2011 - Results Show Week 2 - YouTube

i think it's just a food baby.
    Everytime I hear "Firework", it makes my vocal chords hurt. It's WAY out of her range. She's going to totally ruin her voice if she keeps doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Everytime I hear "Firework", it makes my vocal chords hurt. It's WAY out of her range. She's going to totally ruin her voice if she keeps doing that.
    I agree, but it IS in her range, she just doesn't know how to reach those notes. The shouting she does could be fixed with vocal training to stop that kind of thing. Or they should lower the key in her songs. I only know that Firework song of hers and that doesn't even sound good on the studio version.

Having said that, I hope she does ruin her voice and fuck off to into has-been-land.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    Christ, I would be burning both those photos if they were of me... What's with the poor man's Gwen Stefani look she's going for and the other 'random chick at a fancy dress party, with a rented Dolly Parton costume'? Hideous!
    Haha... Dolly Parton actually preformed at her party! (pic links below)
    And note: Either she's deliberately trying to fool the media by holding a "vodka soda with a lime - looking" drink all night - or it actually is a drink. That would shoot down the whole preggers talk.

Source:
    KATY PERRY BIRTHDAY PARTY PHOTOS 11-11-11 2/3
    KATY PERRY BIRTHDAY PARTY 11-11-11 3/3
    KATY PERRY BDAY PARTY PICS 1/3

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information