Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt to Quit Acting at Age 50, Open to More Kids With Angelina Jolie

fgg

Default Brad Pitt to Quit Acting at Age 50, Open to More Kids With Angelina Jolie

Brad Pitt to Quit Acting at Age 50, Open to More Kids With Angelina Jolie

Brad Pitt is nearly done with acting -- but what about baby making?

In a new interview with Australia's 60 Minutes, the Moneyball star, now 47, reveals how much longer he'd like to continue acting onscreen.

"Three years," he says, explaining, "I am really enjoying the producing side and development of stories and putting those pieces together...Getting stories to the plate that might have had a tougher times otherwise."

The star is less definitive about expanding his brood of six kids with love Angelina Jolie. "You know, I don't know that we're finished," he tells 60 Minutes of conceiving (or adopting) more kids to join Maddox, 10, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and Vivienne and Knox, 3.

"I don't know yet. I don't know."

Jolie's love of six-plus years adds that he relishes the sleepless night and chaos of parenting such a large group.

"Those late nights are so fun when one of them's up or those mornings when they get up and make pancakes or something," he says. "That's what it's about."

The star also had an unusual answer when asked if he's happy these days. "I think happiness is overrated, truthfully. I do," he says. "I think sometimes you're happy, sometimes you're not. There's too much pressure to be happy. I don't know. I don't really give a sh--. I know I will be at times and I know I won't be at times. Satisfied, at peace, those would be more goals for myself."

Brad Pitt to Quit Acting at Age 50, Open to More Kids With Angelina Jolie - UsMagazine.com

it's been 6 years? where has the time gone? that makes the whole triangle that much more tiresome.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

STFU and DIAF.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

I guess he helped produced The Tree of Life and I thought it sucked. Hopefully he comes up with better projects than that if he is quitting acting.

Didn't Jolie say a few years ago she was quitting acting to stay home and focus on her kids? We still haven't seen that one yet. So who knows,...these idiots talk out both sides of their mouths.

before people start whining that these celebs are always lying, he didn't say he was quitting at 50 though. he said he'd like to do this for 3 more years, and then said 'i don't know' twice.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

The fact Brad Pitt will be 50 in 3 years is just weird to me. I still think of him as being in his 30s.

Elite Member

He can quit before then, IMO. The world won't be missing much.

He's not a great actor, so it won't really be a loss

Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
    STFU and DIAF.
    Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    He can quit before then, IMO. The world won't be missing much.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    He's not a great actor, so it won't really be a loss
    All this.

It's not like he's a fine actor who is widely respected for his craft and will be a devastating loss. He's Brad Pitt, who was only ever known for having a decent body and face and laughable IQ.

Oh please, Brad Pitt hasn't "acted" since Twelve Monkeys. He's one of thos actors that becomes a star and starts giving lazy boring perfomances.

The star also had an unusual answer when asked if he's happy these days. "I think happiness is overrated, truthfully. I do," he says. "I think sometimes you're happy, sometimes you're not. There's too much pressure to be happy. I don't know. I don't really give a sh--. I know I will be at times and I know I won't be at times. Satisfied, at peace, those would be more goals for myself."
    muahaha

He is calling out his daydreaming loons and the media about what they think how happy life with the skank and the brats is..
    sharp as Angie's square jaw

If I had a buck for all of the stars who've said they're going to retire and never do, I could retire myself.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Who the fuck says that they love the sleepless nights associated with being a parent? A douchebag who has 6 nannies on his payroll. Ugh DIAF idiot
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

He going to quit movies after 3 years. I heard something like this before. "I'm going to quit smoking after I finish this pack" "I am going to lose weight right after New Years"
    Sure he will..... (rolls eyes at the thought)

I liked the Tree of Life *shrug* I wouldn't mind if he retires to make more movies like it. Not that it will ever happen.
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

Brad, STFU. You are not going to quit acting at 50. You are going to be the old formerly hot man in the movies co-starring with up and comers a la Robert Redford til you die.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information