Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Avril Lavigne says she was beaten up by 5 people

Default Avril Lavigne says she was beaten up by 5 people

Excuse me while I Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

BANG Showbiz
    Date: Monday Nov. 7, 2011 11:26 AM ET
    Avril Lavigne has been left with a "black eye" and a "bloody nose" after being attacked by five people.

The Canadian singer was enjoying an evening out with her boyfriend, 'The Hills' star Brody Jenner, at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood on Saturday night when the group turned on the couple, leaving her with a "f***ed" face.

Writing on her twitter page, Avril said: "I don't fight. I don't believe in it. To clear things up I got attacked by 5 people last night out of nowhere. Not cool. My face is f****d.

"As in black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts. So not ok to be abusive to others. Violence is NEVER the answer. (sic)"

Brody didn't escape from the incident unhurt either and was discharged from hospital yesterday after allegedly being hit with a bottle.

He tweeted: "Interesting Saturday night... Just got of the hospital with a new scar on my face. (sic)"

Prior to the attack, Brody and Avril had been enjoying the "best night" ever, with the reality TV star who is the step-brother of Kim Kardashian admitting he was "so happy" with his girlfriend, who he has been dating since February 2010.

Brody wrote on his twitter page: "Having the best night with the love of my life @AvrilLavigne so happy right now!! (sic)"

Avril Lavigne says she was beaten up by 5 people - CTV News

Kudos to whoever beat her!

Quote Originally Posted by kiddvideo View Post
    BANG Showbiz
    Date: Monday Nov. 7, 2011 11:26 AM ET

"As in black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts. So not ok to be abusive to others. Violence is NEVER the answer. (sic)"
    But it's perfectly ok to spit nasty hockers on someone.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

The only thing that disturbs me about this is that I was not one of those 5 people.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

I would like to be the sixth!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Its weird that celebs keep getting attacked by random people... you didn't used to hear these sorts of stories.

Maybe its just because we have so many more 'celebrities' now. But still... weird.

So miss angry badass girl with the angry looks and the angry singing and the angry posturing and the angry lyrics stands there and lets people high five her face because she's a pacifist. Ok, well maybe you should become a little less angry and obnoxious and mouthy and a little more peaceful and enlightened and stop running your mouth.

I cannot stand the sound of this trick's voice. If she comes on the radio, I will kick and claw and climb over whomever necessary to get to the knob that shuts it OFF. If I met her in person and she wouldn't shut up, I'd punch her in the face to MAKE IT STOP.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Naw, I can't picture Avril Lavigne being mouthy or snotty or doing anything that could have provoked this.

Sucks when you actually get some of that street cred you've been claiming all these years, huh?

only 5?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    Sucks when you actually get some of that street cred you've been claiming all these years, huh?
    you get street cred for getting your ass handed to you?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    But it's perfectly ok to spit nasty hockers on someone.
    That's the first thing I thought of.

Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Karma tastes good, doesn't it Avril?

I'm not one to wish pain on people, but in this case, I've heard nothing but how awful of a person she is. Just a total brat.
    Not to mention, her voice, music, clothing line- all suck.

Weird that a random group of people just decided to start beating her up. No mention of a police report, catching the people that did it, or hotel security stepping in - usually they stop those things before punches are thrown

I don't think it's funny if she got beaten and genuinely didn't do or say anything to provoke the people. Meh.

Liar!
    Nov 6, 2:00 PM
    Brody Jenner Photo -- The Bloody Forehead

Brody Jenner was bleeding from the forehead last night as he made a phone call following a fight inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. As TMZ first reported, Jenner was cracked in the head with a bottle when he tried to break up a fight between an unknown girl and his girlfriend, Avril Lavigne .
    Nov 6, 2:45 AM
    Brody Jenner -- Avril Lavigne Tussles with a Chick, Brody Takes a Bottle to the Head

Brody Jenner was cracked in the head with a bottle trying to break up a fight in Hollywood early this morning -- and law enforcement tells TMZ ... the fight was between an unknown girl and Brody's GF, Avril Lavigne . According to our sources, Avril got into a dust-up shortly before 1:00 AM at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. We're told when Brody tried to intervene ... he took a bottle to the head from someone for his troubles. Law enforcement sources tell us hotel security broke up the fight and detained Brody and others involved. Police were called to the hotel and when all was said and done ... we're told the police report listed Brody as the victim of an assault with a deadly weapon. Our sources say Brody was the only one involved who spoke to police -- the other combatants (including Avril) had split by the time they arrived. We're told Brody refused medical attention and went to the hospital on his own. No arrests were made. Brody tweeted this morning, saying, "Interesting Saturday night... Just got of the hospital with a new scar on my face.. Charges/chargers!!!"

Nov 7, 6:28 AM
    Avril Lavigne -- 'I Got Attacked ... My Face is F**ked'

Avril Lavigne says she's a bloody mess after being jumped by 5 people last night -- explaining, "My face is f**ked." TMZ broke the story ... Avril was involved in a fight outside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel around 1:00 AM Sunday morning ... and her BF Brody Jenner was smashed in the head with a bottle (see the bloody aftermath below) while trying to break it up. Now, Avril is speaking out about the incident -- saying, "I don't fight. I don't believe in it. To clear things up I got attacked by 5 people last night out of nowhere. Not cool. My face is f**ked." She added, "As in black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts. So not ok to be abusive to others. Violence is NEVER the answer." By the time cops got to the scene -- the alleged combatants had all left the scene (including Avril) -- though Brody stuck around and talked with police. So far, no one has been arrested.

Nov 7, 10:05 AM
    Avril Lavigne -- Worse for Wear After Fight

This photo was taken moments after Avril Lavigne was allegedly attacked by 5 drunken morons at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel early Sunday morning. Avril claims she suffered a black eye and a bloody nose during the incident -- though it's hard to make out any injuries in the photo.

I guess the truth hurts...

Nov 7, 7:30 AM
    Avril Lavigne -- Attackers Taunted Brody Jenner, Called Him a 'Douche'

The guy who hit Brody Jenner with a beer bottle Sunday morning was talking a LOT of trash before things got violent ... even calling BJ a "douche" ... this according to a witness. A person who watched the fight go down at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood early Sunday morning tells us Brody's attacker appeared drunk before the ruckus -- and was running his mouth "for no reason." Brody DID jaw back at the drunk guy ... but we're told BJ did NOT strike first. Sources say ... when the guy hit Brody with the bottle , his friends rushed in and attacked both BJ and Avril, who happened to be standing next Brody at the time. We're told Brody needed a couple of stitches to close the gash from the bottle attack and Avril has been "laying low and icing her wounds" -- which consist of a black eye, bloody nose and all sorts of other stuff. Our source is adamant ... "Brody and Avril didn't do anything to start the fight ... just a bunch of drunk people getting out of hand."
    Free Charmed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information