Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber’s 30-Second First Time Results in Pregnancy, Allegedly

Default Justin Bieber’s 30-Second First Time Results in Pregnancy, Allegedly

Justin Bieber just took another step on the long path to teen pop-star irrelevancy: the paternity lawsuit! And it's a juicy one, too—the woman filing suit claims she took Bieber's virginity, in a bathroom backstage, and gave birth to a baby boy three months ago.

The woman filing suit, Mariah Yeater (who should prepare for assassination attempts, or at least some very harsh Tweets, from crack teams of Beliebers), alleges that she attended a Bieber concert in Los Angeles last October, where she was told by a security guard that the pop star would like to meet her. To be clear: at the time, the Yeater was 19 and Bieber was 16, so under California law the alleged act was not statutory rape. It was, nevertheless, decidedly unromantic:
    Mariah also told the court: "After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone — a bathroom.

"We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to f*ck the sh*t out of me. At the time I asked him to put a condom for protection, but he insisted that he did not want to.

"In his own words, he said that because it was his first time he wanted to feel everything."

Justin then "quickly took off my clothes," she said — and the pair had sex.

Bieber's reps strenuously deny the woman's claims, but Yeater wrote in her court declaration: "He was on top of me with my legs around him. At the time I was on top of some type of shelf. The sexual intercourse itself was brief, lasting only approximately 30 seconds."
    What are the chances this is true? We're not sure we want to analyze Yeater's erotic story too closely. (We'll note that it seems a lot more likely that a 16-year-old superstar would tell his various assignations that they were his first time(s) than it does that a 16-year-old superstar would choose a woman out of the crowd to drag to a bathroom so he could "feel everything" for his first time.) We asked Gawker's resident Bieber expert Adrian Chen what he thought:
    I think it's true. Bieber has always had a teen dad vibe. And there have always been rumors of him hooking up with fans in the Biebersphere. His parents had them when they were suuuper young.

Crazy, but true.
    Bieber's lawyers, unsurprisingly, describe the suit as "malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false." Yeater is demanding that Bieber take a paternity test—so unless the suit is dismissed, we might find out pretty soon.

Justin Bieber's 30-Second First Time Results in Pregnancy, Allegedly

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

dude i need some brain bleach I think I want to puke

"We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to f*ck the sh*t out of me.
    First and foremost:

At the time I asked him to put a condom for protection, but he insisted that he did not want to.
    Second: Yeah right, lady. I'm sure you did.

This story is just wrong... on so many levels.
    And might I add: Full of bullshiz.

Ugh, that gave me the awful mental picture of a chihuahua humping a Great Dane. Or trying to.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

That's a disturbing mental picture.....pass me the brain bleach please....
    **Say Auf Wiedersehen to your NAZI Balls**

I can't help but think of that scene in Boys Don't Cry where Hillary Swank whips out the fake peen and... Yeah.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

why in the world would a 19 year old be interested in Bieber ?and want to have sex with him ?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Can't quit laughing!! We can all have us some Beiber in our mouths, though:

Hilarious!
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

this is so wrong....but i can't image bieber having sex, he still looks like a kid lol

"I guess reenacting the bedroom sex scene of Boys Don't Cry with her in the Chloe Sevigny role and Justin as Brandon Teena has always been on Mariah's cum bucket list"

Lol, Michael K and I have the same idea, funneh.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I could've went my whole life without hearing some bullshit like this.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; November 2nd, 2011 at 10:00 AM.

He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to f*ck the sh*t out of me.
    Yeah that shit sounds plausible, seems legit.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    why in the world would a 19 year old be interested in Bieber ?and want to have sex with him ?
    Some 19 yr olds like him and secondly because he's Justin Bieber. This story sounds like bs but I'm kinda hoping it's true lol.

Hope they do a paternity test!!! Is there even a baby?

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information