Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Mistress claims Matthew Knowles tried to buy his child to sell to Beyonce and Jay-Z

Default Mistress claims Matthew Knowles tried to buy his child to sell to Beyonce and Jay-Z

This Week In Tabloids: Budding Lovebirds Shiloh & Kingston Skype To Keep Relationship Alive
    The lady who had an affair with Beyoncé's dad, Matthew Knowles, says that when she told him she was pregnant, he wanted her to give the kid to Beyoncé and Jay-Z to raise as their own. She said no.

Actually, she said, "are you out of your mind?" And: "When he realized that it wasn't going to happen, he offered me more money to leave the Knowles name off the birth certificate." But! Nixon Alexander Knowles Wright was born on February 4, 2010. But with all the is-she-or-isn't-she whispers surrounding Pregnancé, it is easy to imagine some insane Telenovela-worthy plot in which she fakes a baby bump and ends up raising her brother/son.

She also indicated Matthew has never seen his son.

And that she recorded the whole conversation!
    More Beyonce baby drama: Did dad want singer to... | Gather
    October 19, 2011 07:00 PM EDT

Ever since Beyonce announced she was pregnant, there have been loads of conspiracy theories surrounding the ever-changing size of her bump. Is she pregnant but using extra padding for publicity? Is she not pregnant and going to pass off the baby of someone else (*cough* Jay-Z's alleged mistress *cough*) as her own? Now another person has come forward to add fuel to the pregnancy-rumor fire.

Alexsandra Wright had an 18-month affair with the singer's father, Matthew Knowles. And when she told him she was pregnant, he wanted her to give the baby to Beyonce and Jay-Z for them to raise as their own, she's claiming to Star Magazine (via Jezebel).

Obviously, she told him no. But "when he realized that it wasn't going to happen, he offered me more money to leave the Knowles name off the birth certificate," she dishes to Star. (That didn't happen, either: Nixon Alexander Knowles Wright was born Feb. 4, 2010.)

There's obviously a chance that Alexsandra Wright is just using her tenuous connection to Beyonce to score some quick cash and publicity. But given all the speculation about Beyonce's pregnancy (or lack thereof), there's also a chance she could be telling the truth. Matthew seems kind of shady in general: It has been rumored for years that Beyonce's Destiny's Child cohort, Kelly Rowland, is actually Matthew's daughter from an extramarital affair, and his business dealings led to both Beyonce and Kelly firing him as their manager. If he didn't have a problem moving his (alleged) love child Kelly into his family home when she was young, then he could definitely have floated this idea.

What do you think? Is Alexsandra Wright full of it, or could she be telling the truth?

While I wouldn't put this past Matthew's cokehead ass trying to pull a stunt like this, but I need to hear a recording of the conversation to really believe this.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Interesting!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I wouldn't be suprised.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

So where's the recording? And he would sell his own child to his own daughter?

Probably more like have Beyonce and Jay Z pay home girl for the kid.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

That is just too V.C. Andrews.
    spinmonkey likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

mjw
    Elite Member

Beyonce's father is a DEADBEAT DAD ... at least according to the mother of his 3-year-old son who claims Mathew Knowles has stiffed her out of $24k in child support, TMZ has learned.

According to California State records obtained by TMZ, Mathew missed TWO of the $12k monthly payments he's been ordered to pay to Alexsandra Wright.

Sources close to Wright says she's in a financial bind and needs the cash asap -- we're told she's even had to pull her son from school because she can't afford to pay for it.

As we've reported ... the legal battles between Knowles and Wright have been ugly. She claims Knowles sent a threatening email to her in 2011 ... warning "there's a price to pay" for hurting his family.

We reached out to Mathew for comment -- so far, no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2mVjsCKPW

No doubt he's an asshole in the first degree, but bitch, you've been getting 12K a month for 3 years and you're crying poverty???? According to that article he's missed 2 payments and she's already on skid row. I loathe women (people) who use their kids as ATM cards.

And the kid is 3 and she had to pull him from school???? Yes some preschools are outrageously priced but when you've been getting 12k a month, to take care of your own child, and now can't pay that, it shows you are a piss poor financial planner.
    Flygirl, Angeli and Alysheba like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Knowles sent a threatening email to her in 2011 ... warning "there's a price to pay" for hurting his family..
    I didn't know you could force someone to break their marriage vows and have unprotected sex. Damn that bitch for making him cheat! She hurt his family?? That would be laughable if it weren't so sad.

The Kim on that cover doesn't look anything like the Kim we are seeing now. OT, I know, but I had to point it out.

Gold Member

She looked younger, prettier and more exotic back then.
    eva likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I want to know more about Beyoncé Pregrancy Hoax on the cover.

mjw
    Elite Member

In Touch has learned that Beyoncé’s half brother and his mother, Alexsandra Wright, the former girlfriend of the singer’s father, Mathew Knowles, will soon be living in an LA-area homeless shelter.

Alexsandra exclusively tells In Touch that she and their 4-year-old son, Nixon, are financially struggling — and no one in the Knowles family has offered to help find them a home. “Nixon deserves to know his family, and I hope one day he will meet his sister Beyoncé,” Alexsandra tells the mag.

On March 3, a judge ruled that because Mathew, 63, lost his gig as his superstar daughter’s manager in 2011, his child support payments should be retroactively reduced, from $12,000 to $2,400 per month.

The ruling means he won’t have to make another payment for almost two years. “I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels knowing she has a homeless brother,” Alexsandra says. “I know if I were in the same position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.”

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Beyoncé’s Half Brother Heading to a Homeless Shelter

Knowles family has offered to help find them a home. “Nixon deserves to know his family, and I hope one day he will meet his sister Beyoncé,” Alexsandra tells the mag.

Funny, no mention of his other sister Solange.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information