Page 1 of 148 123451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree571Likes

Thread: No Shit Sherlock News - Kim Kardashian/Kris Humphries may already be on the rocks

Default No Shit Sherlock News - Kim Kardashian/Kris Humphries may already be on the rocks

KIM K: MARRIAGE IN COLLISION! - The National Enquirer

Less than two months after KIM KARDASHIAN’s fairytale wedding, her war-torn marriage is headed for the scrap heap, say sources.

The ENQUIRER has learned that the 30-year-old reality star and her husband Kris Humphries have fought bitterly over her wild spending and other things – and one recent blowup ended with Kim storming out of the $7,000-a-night New hotel suite where they live.

Their battles have gotten so bad that Kris, 26, is considering ending the marriage, which began in a spectacular Aug. 20 made-for-TV extravaganza, revealed a family insider.

“Kris thought he could handle living with his every move followed by a reality TV camera crew – but now he is having second thoughts,” explained the insider.

“He believed Kim’s hunger for the spotlight would tail off after the wedding, but it’s just gotten worse.

“He thinks she is more obsessed with being famous than having a happy marriage.”

The pro basketball player is starting to believe “he is nothing more than a prop for Kim’s photo ops,” noted the source.
    When he complained to his wife about it after one event, she exploded, insisting it was all in his head.

“After she realized that Kris wasn’t going to back down, she ran out of the hotel in tears,” said the insider. “She didn’t return until several hours later, but then pretended like nothing had happened.”

Former New Jersey Nets power forward Kris – currently unemployed due to the NBA lockout – may be forced to play overseas.

But a whining Kim insists he must play for a major city team, and not in some “third-world country,” or she won’t join him, divulged a pal. “She constantly says things like, ‘At least one person in this family is bringing in a paycheck.’”

Added the insider: “It sickens Kris that Kim will spend tens of thousands of dollars a week on her appearance, and refuses to wear the same thing twice. It’s things like this that make him want out of the marriage.

“Kris is going to give the relationship a bit more time – but if things don’t change, he’s out!”
    Report: Kim Kardashian Thinks She Made a Mistake Marrying Kris Humphries

posted by Erin Carlson - Wed Oct 12 2011, 8:55 AM PDT
    Gah, what did she do?! E! Let the Kim Kardashian-Kris Humphries divorce countdown begin: not to be cynical, but didn't we all kind of see this coming? Life & Style reports (via Celebitchy) that the reality star-businesswoman wants out of her marriage to the outspoken and obnoxious New Jersey Net.

"Kim's miserable," says an insider on her E! show, "Kourtney & Kim Take New York." "They're always fighting." Plus, "She doesn't feel like she's ready for the commitment. Kim feels this all happened too soon, that she didn't take time to get to know Kris. She's embarrassed -- she rushed into things, and now she's stuck."

A) If Kardashian is indeed rethinking her mistake marital vows, we would not be surprised in the least. Because B) she should not have to deal with Humphries' immature barking habit forever and C) her husband is 6 foot 9 inches of jerk.Humphries has a well-documented history of being a jerk.

We give this six months, tops.

So because he's not kissing Kardashian ass and not letting her meddling family interfere, Kris is a "jerk"? Yeah, okay. I see the PR machine hard at work here.

In other news, water is wet, fire is hot, and McCain was a POW. I mean really, raise your hands if you were surprised at this turn of events. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

But I thought they married for lurve!! I'm so heartbroken.

Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

lies all lies!!!!!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I can't believe anyone gives a shit about these two.

I hate this Neanderthal! They have zero chemistry. I'm pretty sure they're a made-for-reality couple.

Photo op before 10 pm this evening. I got a $20 on it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I thought the same thing about the PR machine.... which then made me think of the 'blind' about a mom leaking stuff to press about her children. Kris K is probably seeing problems with the marriage (don't think she even wanted it to begin with) and spreading stuff about Kris H to get Kim the sympathy votes.

Kim was just on some talk show the other night going on and on about how great Kris has adjusted to her lifestyle and all the press. "He's just great at handling the attention and crazy rumors.!!!"
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I can't believe anyone gives a shit about these two.
    Now you know none of us on this here message board give once single fuck about this dimbulb woman or her cro-magnon/megatron husband. We're just here for the schadenfreude and finger foods!

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    I thought the same thing about the PR machine.... which then made me think of the 'blind' about a mom leaking stuff to press about her children. Kris K is probably seeing problems with the marriage (don't think she even wanted it to begin with) and spreading stuff about Kris H to get Kim the sympathy votes.
    Pimp Mama Kris is probably on the phone all day with TMZ and other media outlets. Probably has them on speed dial.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    We're just here for the schadenfreude and finger foods!

Sig worthy, so sig worthy indeed.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

At least they waited for E! to show the wedding...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

What? No pregnancy? Little early for the problems yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Little early for the problems yet.
    Not when you only got married for publicity and a free wedding.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    At least they waited for E! to show the wedding...

Wasn't that in the clause?

Page 1 of 148 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information