Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville loses son Jake at a Walmart

Default Brandi Glanville loses son Jake at a Walmart

radaronline.com

KM Press Group

By Radar Staff
    Brandi Glanville lived through every parent's worse nightmare Saturday when she lost her son Jake while shopping, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    The newest member of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hillscast was in a very un-Beverly Hills store, Walmart, when the incident occurred.

Glanville had both her kids from her marriage to Eddie Cibrian -- Mason, 8 and Jake 4 -- with her when she suddenly realized the younger boy was missing.
    "She was going through the electronics section, pushing her cart, when she suddenly turned around and saw that only Mason was following her," an eyewitness tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

"She looked instantly panicked and asked Mason, 'where's your brother?' Mason said he thought Jake had gone to the bathroom, and Brandi looked even more frantic. She told Mason he was supposed to be keeping an eye on Jake."
    Brandi, pushing her cart while holding on to Mason for dear life, then began racing up and down aisles looking for the missing Jake.

"This went on for about five minutes until a voice came over the loud speaker, 'Brandi, your son Jake is in the fitting area'," the witness tells us.
    "Brandi was so relieved, she got down on her knees and hugged Jake. She kept saying 'oh my God, oh my God'. She was so relieved."
    The boys' dad is now married to Leann Rimes. Cibrian and Glanville share custody.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

fgg

can't wait for the inevitable leann tweets!!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

She told Mason he was supposed to be keeping an eye on Jake."
    That's your job, Brandi. Way to guilt trip your 8 year old, though.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow, what an idiot. I used to shop with four or five kids and managed to not lose any of them, ever.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

czb

responsible parents do lose kids in stores or malls. i'm not saying it's great, but it does happen.
    Last edited by czb; October 8th, 2011 at 11:45 PM.

I know I'm young and silly... but my 4 yr old nephew will take off if you turn your head for a second if he see's something shiny or anything that bounces. That's why when he's with me, he's inside the cart or helping me push it. I don't get the 8 yr old having to keep his eye out for him either.
    & not a single fuck was given...

My aunt lost me at the freaking FAIR when I was 6. I'm still alive. I knew enough to find a uniformed person who took me to one of those kiddie corral areas until she showed up in hysterics.

Shit happens. Likely as not I wasn't paying attention and wandered off. Or got separated in a crowd.

Before the fear that there was a child molester lurking in every public space just waiting to snatch your kid up, we used to hang out in the books and mags or toys section of stores we went to with my mom while she shopped and often got the "______" your mother is waiting at the front desk (or vice versa, when we got bored and went roaming looking for her). Oops.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The Tweles have been incredibly quiet since WeWe's album flopped like a wad of arm fat; they were so sure LaG would be a comeback success for their queen. With this story, they'll come out of the woodwork to scream that Brandi a bad mom in 5...4...3...2..

Oh, and despite having the pic of Brandi with the boys outside the shop, I want to point out (in Brandi's defense) that Radar's "exclusive eyewitness" who heard Brandi blame Mason wasn't the photographer who supplied the image - so it could, possibly, maybe be bullshit:

BrandiGlanville
    Walmart on a Sat!Bad idea, but halloween costumes are done! #iloveabargain

6 hours ago

lindseynicole83Lindsey
    @BrandiGlanville I hate Walmart on the weekends. What costumes did you get?

6 hours ago

BrandiGlanville

@lindseynicole83 Iron man and Power ranger. Paps were there 2!Weird, wonder if they get paid less for hangin out at discount stores!haha

6 hours ago

indseynicole83Lindsey

@BrandiGlanville Haha that's funny! The costumes sound cute. Did the paps follow you around Walmart??

6 hours ago

BrandiGlanville

@lindseynicole83 nah! They were outside, very sweet, the same 2 I always see in Calabasas. Never at walmart tho. Funny

6 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®

indseynicole83Lindsey

@BrandiGlanville That's good that they let you shop in private and they're nice.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

This is why one needs a Bonus Mom. You know, to pick up the slack.

One who isn't busy tweeting every minute.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    Wow, what an idiot. I used to shop with four or five kids and managed to not lose any of them, ever.
    Not really. Young kids dart off a lot. The idiot would be Le Mann if she tries to make capital out of this.

I wonder which Wal-Mart she went to. The only Wal-Marts in the LA area are in the hood... I mean, there is one in a decent area in Long Beach, and then another way down in south Orange County but I doubt she'd go from B'hills all the way there...

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    responsible parents do lose kids in stores or malls. i'm not saying it's great, but it does happen.
    Cmon! You know this is no place for common sense or reasonability! Because we know that everyone (even the mom who doesn't have custody of her kids) is a better mom than Brandi Glanville. They should take those kids away & give them to LeMann full time, she'll be a wonderful "mother".*

*requisit response.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    I wonder which Wal-Mart she went to. The only Wal-Marts in the LA area are in the hood... I mean, there is one in a decent area in Long Beach, and then another way down in south Orange County but I doubt she'd go from B'hills all the way there...
    There are a couple in the valley and one on Crenshaw (but I dunno what it's like). Maybe she was at the valley one if she used to love at Calabasas?

Walmart.com - Store Detail

Awww poor Jake, he almost got away!! Next time, think of an even more crowded place!
    Go Habs Go!!

I didn't know there were Wal-Marts in non-hood areas of LA either. I had to look it up, apparently there's one in West Hills, near Calabasas.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information