Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: James Marsden's Wife Files for Divorce

fgg

Default James Marsden's Wife Files for Divorce

James Marsden's Wife Files for Divorce

After more than a decade of marriage, James Marsden's wife Lisa Linde has filed for divorce.

Citing irreconcilable differences in court documents filed one week ago, Linde is seeking spousal support and joint legal and physical custody of the couple's two young children Jack and Mary.

"This was a mutual decision," Marsden's rep tells PEOPLE. "They are committed to raising their kids together and remain great friends."

"It's always been about being together and keeping the family together," the X-Men and 27 Dresses star, 38, told PEOPLE in 2008 of his then-happy marriage.

"When I'm not working, I want to be home, and that's all I want to do."

X-Men Star Divorces: James Marsden, Lisa Linde Split : People.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Hmm. Having a husband under your feet all day can be taxing. Maybe he should have taken up a hobby.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Ooooh, so Cyclops is free?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Nooo! Poor thing! I'll gladly step in and comfort him. I've been crazy about him since Bella Mafia.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

He's a Hottie McHottiePants. Wonder what happened.

I'd gladly let him cry on my shoulder, he's so damn good-looking.

Bronze Member

Does this mean he is Xander Dane Jones' daddy?

And you never really heard too much about him doing awful things... some people just dont have tolerance... a decade is a LONG time to throw away.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

I always thought he was out of the closet. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by mmrocks View Post
    Does this mean he is Xander Dane Jones' daddy?
    Oooooohhhhhh..... And the plot thickens...... good question.

Agreed. A decade is way too long to just give up... there's probably some "other factors" that my have affected their decision.... But I don't think theres a checkbox for "slept with January Jones and fathered a child out of wedlock on the divorce docs

Regardless, I think she still banged the director.

I'll fucking take him!!!!

Aw what a shame. I'd gladly be his rebound, he's gorgeous.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    "This was a mutual decision,"
    They always say that.

fgg

James Marsden knocked up a Brazilian model just months after divorcing his wife

We’ve been sitting on these man-candy photos of James Marsden for a week. I don’t know why. I’m very sorry we didn’t get to them sooner. He’s got a really nice body, doesn’t he? He’s got great proportions, and he manages to look really cut and athletic without it feeling all Jersey Shore. Nice.

Last year, there were some blind items floating around and people seemed to think they involved James Marsden being a cheater and/or his possible paternity of January Jones’s (oddly ginger) baby. Marsden was married to Lisa Linde (photo below) for years, and they have two children together. They separated and divorced last year, and there was at least one blind item in which there was some kind of allusion to Lisa thinking that James could have fathered January’s baby, and that’s why Lisa dumped him.

She looks like Stephanie Seymour, right? Very pretty. Anyway, Marsden’s rep denied the whole January Jones paternity thing (because it’s so obviously Matthew Vaughn ALLEGEDLY), but there was a still a whiff of sketchiness around Marsden. Now we know why:

“X-Men” and “30 Rock” actor James Marsden is expecting a baby with sultry Brazilian model Rose Costa just months after splitting with his wife of 11 years, Page Six can reveal. Marsden, the blue-eyed heartthrob who plays Tina Fey’s love interest on the NBC comedy, was divorced from his wife Lisa Linde, with whom he has two children, in October.

But we’re told soon after that time, Marsden, 38, started seeing dark-haired Costa, a 24-year-old Ford model. She discovered she was pregnant after they spent a night in Miami. Costa had for two years previously been dating LA-based actor Chris Santos — coincidentally a blue-eyed dead ringer for Marsden.

Santos, who starred in Steven Soderbergh’s “The Girlfriend Experience,” “is heartbroken,” a source told us. “He loved this girl.“

A source told us Santos and Costa had been living together in LA when she decided to move to New York last August to pursue modeling. She met Marsden in the city in the fall, and the two started dating.

“Santos found out and flew to New York to win her back,” a source told us, adding the couple then reunited and moved back to LA. “They spent the holidays together and got a new apartment.”

But a few months later, Costa needed to renew her visa and flew back to Brazil with a two-day layover in Miami. Marsden was in Miami at the same time, and the two spent the night together.

We are told that when Costa came home, Santos confronted her about Marsden. “She confessed everything. She told him they hooked up one night, one time,” a source told us, adding they split and Costa immediately moved out. Another source insists she and Santos had gone their separate ways before she got together with Marsden.

A month later, Santos contacted Costa, who confessed she’s expecting Marsden’s baby. We’re told she’s now three months pregnant and is planning on keeping the child.

Reps for Santos and Costa had no comment. A rep for Marsden didn’t get back to us.

[Via Page Six]

OK, so maybe Marsden wasn’t screwing around on his wife with Rose Costa. But the best case scenario is that Marsden and his wife split and he immediately started bangin’ a Brazilian model who quickly dumped her boyfriend and got knocked up, then leaked the whole drama to Page Six. Basically, it’s still pretty sketchy. Here’s a photo of Rose Costa. Not to be too harsh, but she totally looks post-op.

http://www.celebitchy.com/235394/jam...cing_his_wife/

pics of them at the link
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Way to go Cyclops you dumbass.

OT but I don't see the Matthew Vaughn thing with JJ's baby. That kid is a mini Jason Sudekis.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information