Thread: 4 of the Real Housewives of NYC are getting the ax?

Default 4 of the Real Housewives of NYC are getting the ax?

Four Real Housewives of NYC to Be Fired - UsMagazine.com

Time for a reality check?

Several stars of the Real Housewives of New York City will soon be axed, Us Weekly has learned.

On the chopping block: Cindy Barshop, Kelly Killoren Bensimon, Alex McCord and Jill Zarin. ("They are sick of her being a diva," a source explains of Zarin, 47.)

The Huffington Post reports that Zarin, Bensimon, 43, McCord, 37 were notified by Bravo on Thursday morning that they would not be part of the full-time cast next season.

With that group gone, only LuAnn de Lesseps, Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan will remain in the core cast, with additional new castmates to be determined.

Singer, meanwhile, is negotiating a new contract, but another source says, "If they can't agree, she will be off the show as well."

According to a Housewives insider, Singer, 54, is even calling cast members from the franchise to fish for salary info.

No official announcement has come from Bravo, but when it does, pinot grigio will surely be required!

fgg

this could have gone in the RHONY thread...

i'm glad they're chopping them. cindy is a total bitch, kelly's a loony bitch, alex is totally boring and jill is a bitch that needs to come down quite a few pegs.

Real Housewives of N.Y.C. Loses Kelly, Jill & Alex: Report

Is The Real Housewives of New York City going to be down three familiar faces when it returns for season 5 on Bravo?

According to a new Huffington Post report, which cites sources inside Bravo, Jill Zarin, Kelly Bensimon and Alex McCord have been fired from the show, and were given the news on Thursday morning.

Emails and calls to McCord's representative were not immediately returned, but a rep for Zarin tells PEOPLE, "Jill is still in discussions with Bravo for season 5 and no final decisions have been made."

Bensimon's rep also tells PEOPLE that no immediate casting decisions have been made. A Bravo rep says the same thing, and a source close to the show similarly says that nobody is out just yet.

That would leave Ramona Singer and Countess LuAnn de Lesseps as the only remaining original castmembers on the show. Sonja Morgan joined The Real Housewives of New York City during season 3.
    Last edited by fgg; September 15th, 2011 at 04:52 PM.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thank god they're getting rid of Alex, I can't stand her. And though Cindy was a total bitch and Bensimon was annoying, I actually didn't mind Jill. She was a bitch too, but she didn't get on my nerves like the other women.

fgg

Update
    Real Housewives of N.Y.C. Loses Kelly, Jill & Alex: Report

Is The Real Housewives of New York City going to be down three familiar faces when it returns for season 5 on Bravo?

According to a new Huffington Post report, which cites sources inside Bravo, Jill Zarin, Kelly Bensimon and Alex McCord have been fired from the show, and were given the news on Thursday morning.

A rep for Zarin tells PEOPLE, "Jill is still in discussions with Bravo for season 5 and no final decisions have been made."

And Alex McCord later Tweeted, "Speaking for myself only, there is no decision yet whether I'm in or out of #RHONY. Nothing's finalized, though I'd like to do another year."

Bensimon's rep also tells PEOPLE that no immediate casting decisions have been made. A Bravo rep says the same thing, and a source close to the show similarly says that nobody is out just yet.

That would leave Ramona Singer and Countess LuAnn de Lesseps as the only remaining original castmembers on the show. Sonja Morgan joined The Real Housewives of New York City during season 3.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Awww - no more "Silex". I will miss them. The show got really tedious this time around. It was all about petty bickering about nothing. Cindy is a non-entity and has a creepy brother, Kelly is psychotic and Jill is just mean. It became dark and lost its way. I'd be cool if they replaced the entire cast and started over.

Elite Member

Just saw on Huffington Post that Bravo has officially announced the four of them are gone!

*8*
    Silver Member

Was it a blind item that said the brunettes were trying to get rid of the blonds? I noticed that three out of the four let go were brunettes. So if that blind item was true, it backfired on the brunettes.

Thread Information