Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alleged Nude Scarlett Johansson Photos Show Up on Web, Spur Call to FBI, Report Says

Default Alleged Nude Scarlett Johansson Photos Show Up on Web, Spur Call to FBI, Report Says

Alleged Nude Scarlett Johansson Photos Show Up on Web, Spur Call to FBI, Report Says

Scarlett Johansson is reportedly hopping mad that private cell phone snaps that the star allegedly took of herself naked have surfaced on the Internet.
    One photo, posted to Buzzfeed.com (NSFW), seems to show Johansson draped in nothing but a towel, taking a photo of her exposed backside reflected in a mirror.
    Another photo seems to show the Golden Globe-winning actress in a topless self-portrait.
    Johansson is preparing to contact the FBI over the leak, believing it to be a “criminal act,” TMZ reports.
    The FBI has reportedly been investigating hacks into as many as 50 celebs' email accounts, including those of Vanessa Hudgens and Jessica Alba.
    Three months ago, hackers released nude photos they claimed were of Blake Lively. Lively's rep denied the photos were of the actress and threatened to sue any web site that published the photos.

Alleged Nude Scarlett Johansson Photos Show Up On Web, Spur Call To FBI, Report Says | Fox News

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Needing some attention dearie? So transparent.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Silver Member

Bloody Hell,If You don't want certain pics to end up on the web,don't take them in the first place. I've managed to get rid of pics I didn't want others to see so this is stupid.If this is a pr stunt,it's pointless.

Like Nicki Minajs nipple slip, I am very underwhelmed.

Why does this need to involve the FBI? Why are her naked pictures more important than anyone elses naked pictures that end up online? If you don't want naked pictures of yourself to get out,...why do these idiots take them to begin with? You know they never stay private, especially for famous people.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Why does this need to involve the FBI? Why are her naked pictures more important than anyone elses naked pictures that end up online? If you don't want naked pictures of yourself to get out,...why do these idiots take them to begin with? You know they never stay private, especially for famous people.
    Because it apparently involves a hacked cell phone, which is a criminal offense.

But I know 3 people that has had that done around my area in the last year or so,...and the FBI wasn't called in. One was in our state and was a minors phone with pictures on it. Just sounds like a ton of action since it's a celeb involved, and they seem to always get special treatment.

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

Jesus. We all know that if you don't want nudes online, don't freaking post them. Or better yet, don't take them!
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

But I know 3 people that has had that done around my area in the last year or so,...and the FBI wasn't called in. One was in our state and was a minors phone with pictures on it. Just sounds like a ton of action since it's a celeb involved, and they seem to always get special treatment.
    Isnt that always how it works though?

My guess, though, is that if the people you know had contacted the FBI, they would have investigated. People have all kinds of sensitive data on their smartphones, including financial information.

The News of the World, a 160-year-old newspaper, was shut down by Rupert Murdoch as part of the fallout over its rampant practice of hacking cell phones - both celebrity and private citizens. It is a really bad offense.

Her hair looks awesome in that picture. *jellus*

Is this stunt for Ryan or Sean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I saw 2 of the pics, and one of them she Gaga'd Blake lively's pose/picture.. her body is pretty great though, great ass lol

Thought there were only two to begin with. Theres more?

She has a great ass. I agree with Pinkii

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information