Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awkward! Kris Humphries & Ray J (Ray Norwood) share same flight together.

Default Awkward! Kris Humphries & Ray J (Ray Norwood) share same flight together.

Nothing is worse than sitting next to someone on a plane who has a sex tape with your wife. Kris Humphries was stone-faced seated next to Kim Kardashian’s ex, Ray J, on a Delta flight Sunday from LA to New Orleans. Humphries, who boarded in Minneapolis, was in an aisle seat across from the singer in first class. Humphries sat there for a few minutes before moving to a seat in front of Ray J.

After minutes of “awkward silence,” Ray J walked up to Humphries’ seat to congratulate him, but Kris acted like he didn’t recognize him. According to a source, “Ray J said, ‘Come on, you know who I am. I just want to say congratulations.’ Then Kris, realizing he was cornered, said, ‘Oh yeah, yeah, I’m sorry I know who you are.’ ” A mystery buyer is reportedly offering Vivid Entertainment a large sum to buy Kardashian’s sex tape with Ray J, to take it off the market. Some suspect that the buyer might be a member of the Humpdashian clan who may not want their family to see the tape. Humphries’ rep didn’t get back to us. Ray J’s rep declined to comment.

Read more: Kris Humphries and Ray J, famed for his sex tape with Kim Kardashian, exchange few words on a Delta flight on Sunday - NYPOST.com

Share a flight and woman..

Oh how I would love to see video of this. LOLOLOLOL!!!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

What Ray-J was thinking- "Come on man, you know who I am! I pissed all over that bitch!"
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

czb

mmmmk, of all the flights available they just happened to be on the same flight? too much of a coincidence . . . .

The Delta people totally did those seat assignments for the LULZ.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    The Delta people totally did those seat assignments for the LULZ.
    oh yeah!! thumbs up to them!
    & not a single fuck was given...

Why was Kris in Minneapolis right after his wedding and moneymoon?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

His family is there.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I know but they just got back so why was he there and then going to NO. I am just trying to figure out if this could actually be true. It looks like they got back from the moneymoon on Sat, 8/27. They were at the VMAs on Sunday, right?

Why was she at the MTV awards Sunday? Who the hell knows, maybe a cousin got married or had a baby or something, its his hometown after all.

Wondering if he is already consulting his family about how the hell to get out of this. TMZ has a pretty funny video of Kris & Kim....and Kris looks like he has no clue how to handle all the paps, etc. If I wasn't so dumb, I'd post it, but even without it, you get the picture.

I agree with "why was she at VMAs"

Ahhh he was def in Minn.

Why was Kris Humphries a no-show at VMAs with Kim?

It was a scandalous night for Kim Kardashian, who had to keep fielding questions as to why handsome sports star hubby Kris Humphries was not by her side for their big first public night out at the VMAs. Everyone was wondering what her answer would be and quite frankly, it's downright boring.

"He's in Minnesota! Packing for NYC for a few months," Kim told US Weekly.

I love this story so much!

hmmmmmm so this happened just before an unknown party began to try to buy the rights to the sex video...

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    What Ray-J was thinking- "Come on man, you know who I am! I pissed all over that bitch!"
    Oh, gag. I've never seen that vid - did he really piss on her? ROFL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information