Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kate Moss shoves a kid off of a pier. NSFW(tits)

Default Kate Moss shoves a kid off of a pier. NSFW(tits)

Skinny dipper Kate Moss continues the frolics and fun in St Tropez with the boy she found a pushover

By Sarah Fitzmaurice

Last updated at 7:21 AM on 4th August 2011

She was seen performing a series of energetic jumps off the back of a luxury boat and it appears that Kate Moss had been feeling playful all day in St Tropez.

Earlier as she returned to the large yacht after spending the day at Club 55 the model couldn't resist indulging in a spot of high jinks and was seen creeping up on an unsuspecting young boy who was stood on the pier.

Kate, 37, gave the youngster a good nudge, which sent him off the pier in a state of confusion, as she walked past.

In you go: Kate Moss couldn't resist indulging in a spot of high jinks creeping up on an unsuspecting young boy who was stood on the pier and giving him a push as she walked past

Hey you: The youth turns around mid fall to see who pushed him off the pier as Kate walks past with her friends including Meg Matthews

The boy turned around mid-fall in confusion to see who had given him the shove before he splashed into the water.

The model, who was with a groups of friends including Meg Matthews, was seen to be giggling as she made her way back to the big boat.

It is not clear if Kate knew the boy.

Walk on by: The model then struts past the boy giggling with friends as he makes a splash into the sea

Gotcha! Kate laughs heartily with Meg and their male friend as the boy looks up at the group from the water

Back aboard the boat the model was seen leaping high into the air from the diving board at the back of the vessel before plunging into the waves below.

And in her relaxed summer style Kate ditched her bikini top for a partial skinny dip, but kept her black bikini bottoms on.

And Kate wasn't the only one who was feeling free, with other women in the group also going topless for the frolic in the sea.

Water fight: As Kate Moss made her way back onto the boat in St Tropez she was seen spraying members of the group with the fresh water hose

Let's go again: The model appeared ready for another round as she made her way back onto the boat

Mrs Jamie Hince is also being a model mummy on holiday with her daughter Lila Grace and a number of her little girl’s friends.
    The 37-year-old mother of one has recently returned from a trip to Australia where she accompanied Kills rocker Jamie on his tour Down Under.
    Earlier in the day Kate enjoyed spending time at the exclusive Club 55 on Pampelonne beach with the group and, as ever, showed off her style in a short olive green dress with tassel detailing.

Running jump: Kate Moss was seen jumping off the back of a yacht in just a pair of bikini bottoms while on holiday in St Tropez

Giant leap: Kate was seen jumping up high into the air before plunging into the sea

The model showed off an enviable tan on her lithe limbs but sported a slightly bloated stomach, which could be down to the weeks of partying since her wedding.
    Moss and Hince married in a 1million ceremony in the Cotswolds on July 1.

Nice tan: Kate Moss is currently on holiday in St Tropez with her daughter Lila Grace and her friends

After the wedding the newlyweds enjoyed a romantic honeymoon aboard Sir Phillip Green’s yacht off the coast of Corsica before returning to London to catch up with friends.
    Then just last week Kate joined her husband in Australia and the pair were seen leaving the Flinders hotel following a concert after-party where the couple were looking the worse for wear.

From party girl to model mummy: The supermodel spent the day at Club 55 on Pampelonne beach with the children

Yesterday the model jetted into Nice airport with her daughter and Lila Grace’s three friends.

Looking after the brood: Kate spent the day with her daughter and her daughter's friends

source: Skinny dipper Kate Moss continues the frolics and fun in St Tropez with the boy she found a pushover | Mail Online
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Gross body.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Is she pregnant or bloated?

She seems mean for pushing that kid, who does that to a stranger?

If your beer gut is larger than your tits, perhaps that's a sign you should ease up on the boozing.

It'd be funny if the kid flipped her off and called her a fat old bitch! I'd pay him 20 bucks to do this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I never understood why people hold their nose when they jump in water. Just blow out of it when you land. I'm sorry if I offend any nose holders.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I finally got my son to be able to do that this summer.

Cocaine Kate probably has fucked up her nasal cavities so bad that she has to hold her nose.

Oh, good point.

tittiewittiebitties
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

It is not clear if Kate knew the boy.
    If not she's a total dick and would've deserved that kid smacking her in the head with his crab net.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

Pretty sure I have that same dress.
    I wore it a couple years ago for Halloween, as Tinkerbell.

The model showed off an enviable tan on her lithe limbs but sported a slightly bloated stomach, which could be down to the weeks of partying since her wedding.
    Jeez... it's "slightly" bloated - she's human. Is there some law that people in the business are to have a six pack/flat belly at all times?

your bum must have looked sexy in that dress u slutty tinkerbell...ggrrr
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

I think it's funny..he's was clearly wet before she pushed him, he looked ready to jump anyway.

If that were my kid that was pushed, I would have ripped her face off. Ugly bitch.

Meh, you're on the water, in a bathing suit, and you're a boy, who wouldn't want a model to push him in. He's got a cool story to tell at least.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information