Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan falls down, blames paparazzi

Default Lindsay Lohan falls down, blames paparazzi

Lohan takes tumble while partying with Hiltons

'Mean Girls' star blames paparazzi for blinding her with camera flashes, then pushing her

Evan Agostini / AP file Lindsay Lohan blamed the paparazzi for her fall.

By Brandi Fowler
    updated 7/31/2011

Lindsay Lohan has got to get some better shoes--or at least work on her balance.
    The "Mean Girls" star, who was caught tripping and falling in New York recently, took another spill while out on the town with party pals Paris and Nicky Hilton in Malibu Friday night.
    And who did she blame for the embarrassing tumble?

"Omg, I'm so embarrassed, paparazzi just blinded me with flashes again, as I was walking into dinner," Lohan tweeted Friday night. "They pushed me and I tripped, hurt."
    This isn't the second --or even third--time the 25-year-old actress has fallen, though, so we're on the fence about her pap-pushing explanation.
    And now that former frenemies Linds and Paris have officially reunited, something tells us there will be more shenanigans and spills to come.

Lohan takes tumble while partying with Hiltons - Entertainment - Celebrities - TODAY.com
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Bitch please.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Lohan's list of things to do:

1. Do a shot.
    2. Blame paps.
    3. Snort coke.
    4. Blame paps.
    5. Get fired from a movie.
    6. Blame paps.
    7. Get arrested.
    8. Blame paps.
    9. Get released from jail, total a few cars, lead cops on chase, fail a drug test.
    10. Blame black kid.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

^ Exactly. Groundhog Day.

Here are the pics:

Time apparently does heal all wounds. Six years ago Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan had a famous falling out.

Now you can't seem to keep the reunited party pals apart and Paris was even there to catch Lindsay as she fell to the floor during a night out in Malibu.
    The former frenemies turned BFFs were out with the socialite's sister Nicky when the mishap happened leading to Lindsay grabbing on to Paris' hand to catch her balance.

Careful: Paris Hilton gave Lindsay Lohan a hand after the unsteady actress lost her footing last night in Malibu, California

Time to slow down? Lindsay looked worse for wear as she sat on the floor of a Malibu restaurant

A laughing Paris gave a dishevelled and unsteady Lindsay a hand, after the Mean Girls star lost her footing and ended up on the floor.
    They met up a Paris's beach house, then headed to Gladstones restaurant and club, partying until the wee hours of the morning.
    Paris and Lindsay's recent reunions over the last few days seem quite unusual considering they've had their differences over the years.

Welcome back LiLo: Lindsay Lohan smiled from ear-to-ear as she headed to a night club last night in Malibu, California with Nicky Hilton

Meeting up with my girls: Paris Hilton chatted on the phone as she headed out to party with Lindsay and her sister Nicky

Most notably in 2005 Lindsay began hanging out with one of Paris's ex boyfriends, Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos which angered the blonde socialite.

Paris was also caught laughing in a video recording with oil heir Brandon Davis in 2006, who made lewd remarks about Lindsay's lady parts.
    But apparently all is now forgotten, even with Brandon who joined the girls during their outing last night.

No more bad blood: Brandon Davis, who famously trashed Lindsay in a 2006 video, partied with the actress last night

Hiding: Lindsay tried to shield her face with a handbag as she left the club

While Lindsay looked worse for wear, perhaps she was just enjoyed her new found freedom after a month of house arrest and a string of court appearances.
    In a clear sign that the actress's career is in dire straits, Lohan's lawyer recently revealed that the Screen Actors Guild coverage has lapsed due to lack of work, which meant that she had no health insurance coverage.

Hippie-luxe: The party kept going for Paris today, as she slipped into a rainbow coloured maxi dress for a beach party in Malibu

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed: The socialite didn't seem to be tired after her big night out with Lindsay the night before

Read more: Lindsay Lohan grabs on to Paris Hilton's hand as she falls to the floor during night out | Mail Online
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Elite Member

Newsflash to you 3 twats..... nothing you do will get you back into the spotlight. Go away!

Why can't she trip and fall into a vat of acid or a pit full of sharp knives?

Lohan takes tumble while partying with Hiltons
    Someone should tell Paris to tuck her vaginal lips in; that way people won't trip over them.....OMFG, she is soooooooooooo thoughtless.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

i do like nicki hilton's hair colour in that pic where she's wearing shorts.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Nicky's the only semi-sane one of the group. I still can't believe they let Greasy Bear hang out with them. He's so creepy.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

If I were a member of the paps I'd trip that bitch lol
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Has Lindsay had new cheek bones put in?

She needs to read the instructions on the side of her self tanner bottle:

WASH HANDS IMMEDIATELY AFTER USE.

Orange handed fuck.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    9. Get released from jail, total a few cars, lead cops on chase, fail a drug test.
    10. Blame black kid.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Someone should tell Paris to tuck her vaginal lips in; that way people won't trip over them.....OMFG, she is soooooooooooo thoughtless.

Lohan has no shame. Remember how mean Paris was to her and Brandon calling her firecrotch?

Lohan was prob trying to eat Paris' chocha in the pic and got papped.

Bitch is always falling down

Bronze Member

Standing beside a train wreck is the only thing that will get Paris papped these days.

She probably calls them up when Lindsay is shit-faced enough to put on a good show.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information