Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jared Leto: Marijuana smell evokes memories

Default Jared Leto: Marijuana smell evokes memories

Jared Leto loves the smell of marijuana because it reminds him of his mother’s friends.

The American star had an unconventional upbringing. He and his brother Shannon were raised by their mother Constance and the family moved around a great deal. As well as living in different cities the trio also spent time at a hippy commune, which Jared has previously admitted they don’t talk about much because it was so odd.
    It seems his unusual youth had a huge impact on the star, with Jared hinting at it when asked about his favourite smell.
    “The smell of bonfires. And of marijuana. My mom's friends always smoked that,” he told the German edition of Glamour magazine.
    As well as an illustrious acting career, Jared is also an accomplished musician. He and Shannon are in group 30 Seconds to Mars together, and Jared loves appearing on stage.
    He knows his physical appearance is vital when it comes to performing, so puts in special effort. The 39-year-old often wears make-up to enhance his looks, but never wears it off stage.
    “Not at all,” he replied, when asked if he wears cosmetics in his personal life. “I’m in a rock band. So that means I can do crazy things, that’s what it's all about, right? I don't have to go to an office, I don't have to think about a dress code. Styling for me is all about having fun.
    “I totally trust the wonders of chemistry. I do make-up and hair all by myself and I don't even ask a hairdresser, it's not a big deal for me anymore. If I want to have a different hair colour, I just change it."

Source Jared Leto: Marijuana smell evokes memories - Musicrooms.net

Bronze Member

nothing wrong with a little pot and I do agree it smells delish

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    nothing wrong with a little pot and I do agree it smells delish
    Hash smells better, I think. Was at an outdoor performance this past week of Latino music. What's that pretty sweet smell saturating the place? Oops, got high in the cloud of hash smoke.

Marijuana is so harsh.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

it's not harsh, it's heavenly
    & not a single fuck was given...

I've always hated the smell of pot.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I love the smell of pot, but it has to be really good pot- like $500 an ounce. Brick packed mexican ditch weed smells like shit.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I just don't know what to do with Greys. Hasn't seen Tommy Lee's schlong, doesn't like the smell of reefer. Next the bitch is going to tell me cheesecake tastes like ass. I will just die.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I love the smell of pot, but it has to be really good pot- like $500 an ounce. Brick packed mexican ditch weed smells like shit.
    That's interesting. How many typical doobs could someone make with an ounce of that stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    I just don't know what to do with Greys. Hasn't seen Tommy Lee's schlong, doesn't like the smell of reefer. Next the bitch is going to tell me cheesecake tastes like ass. I will just die.

OMG, I hate cheesecake! It tastes really good, but its so rich I can only have a bite or two before I start feeling queasy.

And pot smells horrible, probably why I never tried it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well most people don't smoke doobs anymore. It's all about the blunt these days.

I agree with Olivia. Hash is my fav smell. Havne't had it in years but just the word can evoke the smell and taste for me.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I've always hated the smell of pot.
    Me, too. Even when I smoked

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    That's interesting. How many typical doobs could someone make with an ounce of that stuff?
    If you roll average sized ones it's about 60. (about a 1/2 gram per joint)

I never smoke blunts. When you smoke very good pot you only need a little bit, so if I'm alone I use a pipe and if I share I roll a joint.

It's sacrilege to put really great weed in a blunt, because that horrible cigar paper overpowers the taste. But if you're a teen or college student and are buying Oaxacan ditch weed you need the blunt, because the stuff is weak. Most average priced pot is mexican brick pack- usually runs under $175 per ounce depending on where you live.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If you roll average sized ones it's about 60. (about a 1/2 gram per joint)

I never smoke blunts. When you smoke very good pot you only need a little bit, so if I'm alone I use a pipe and if I share I roll a joint.

It's sacrilege to put really great weed in a blunt, because that horrible cigar paper overpowers the taste. But if you're a teen or college student and are buying Oaxacan ditch weed you need the blunt, because the stuff is weak. Most average priced pot is mexican brick pack- runs under $175 per ounce.
    I coudn't agree more. I hate blunts and I get furious if they have really good sensi in them.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

Pick it, pack it, fire it up, come along!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

It's sacrilege to put really great weed in a blunt, because that horrible cigar paper overpowers the taste. But if you're a teen or college student and are buying Oaxacan ditch weed you need the blunt, because the stuff is weak. Most average priced pot is mexican brick pack- usually runs under $175 per ounce depending on where you live.
    Bingo. I preferred by little 2 hit bowl.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information