Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan Flunks Booze Test -- Ordered to Court

Default Lindsay Lohan Flunks Booze Test -- Ordered to Court

Lohan Flunks Booze Test -- Ordered to Court

51 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
    Lindsay Lohan tested positive for alcohol earlier this month ... and has been ordered to appear in front of an L.A. County Superior Court judge tomorrow morning ... and the Probation Dept. wants her in jail.

Here's what we know. Lindsay was tested twice last week. Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay tested positive for alcohol on one of the tests and negative on the other. In both tests, she tested negative for drugs. One of the tests was administered just after Lindsay had a rooftop barbecue party.

Sources tell TMZ ... the L.A. County Probation Department will ask Judge Stephanie Sautner to yank her out of house arrest and throw her in L.A. County Jail.

And, we're told, members of the D.A.'s office -- want to make an appearance as well, to lower the boom on Lindsay. And this is interesting, because the D.A. is out of the case. The L.A. City Attorney has taken it over.

The Probation Department is pissed off because they tried to force Lindsay to take two tests in May but Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, refused to make Lindsay submit, claiming it wasn't part of her probation. Turns out it was, so Lindsay subsequently took the two tests, one of which she failed.

The Probation Dept. is also ticked that Lindsay is having parties while under house arrest.

Judge Sautner will hold a hearing tomorrow at 10 AM. Of course, we'll be there.
    Lohan Flunks Booze Test -- Ordered to Court | TMZ.com

fgg

I swear I read an article today quoting her saying no booze and no drugs. She's such a fucking idiot but thank god bc it's been slow news around here lately.
    Posted from my iPhone

I can't wait! Maybe, finally, some real jail time.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

FFS, how dumb do you have to be?

YTMND - Palin - Chacarron
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

This bitch sucks!
    Lindsay Shuts Down Matt Lauer Interview IN HIS FACE

6/22/2011 12:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
    Lindsay Lohan pulled the plug on Matt Lauer last night, just before cameras were supposed to roll for her big sit-down interview.

NBC sources tell TMZ ... Lauer flew to L.A. yesterday, and showed up at Lindsay's Venice loft around 6 PM.

We're told Lindsay was actually in the makeup chair when things went south. Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... Lauer's team blindsided them by saying the interview would be extremely lengthy because producers were planning to put it on "Dateline" as well as "Today."

Lindsay kicked up her heels, saying she was told it would only be a 15-minute interview, and refused to sit for anything longer. The two sides began arguing -- to no avail -- and then Matt just packed up and left.

We're told before Lindsay made her decision, she consulted her publicist, Steve Honig, who agreed it was not the right time to do a televised and in depth interview. Once Lindsay decided to call it off, Honig broke the news to Lauer.

Our NBC sources say producers made it clear to Lindsay and her people before Matt even got on the plane that the interview would be lengthy ... because it was servicing two shows.

Matt was not on "Today" today, and he's just about to land back in the Big Apple.

At least he got some AAdvantage miles out of it.

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

Ha! I can just copy and paste my other comment from the other article here - same ol' sh*t:

'I feel like I do have people watching over me, because I didn't want to have to go back to jail. It's a scary place and a place that I don't wish on anyone,' Lindsay said.
    The actress also shared what she felt is the biggest misconception about her - saying that people do not believe she takes things seriously.
    Is she that delusional, that she thinks people actually believe what comes out of her mouth?

First of all, I believe she got the "light" version of jail (her own cell, different clothing, food, adderall, - in sort: a lot special privileges....)
    Honestly her stay in jail just reminded me of the average stay at 6th grade camp, but with cell bars instead of being stuffed in a cabin with 20 other girls.

Second, if she didn't want to go back to jail, or if she wanted to clear up the "misconception" that people don't take her seriously - then why did she continue to break the law? And above all else, act out by not fulling job contracts, staying out until the wee-hours of the morning, breaking rules in rehab...etc.

Wasn't it Matt who called Speidi on their bullshit on live TV? Trying to remember. I would be wary of interviews with him if *I* were a useless twat.
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Maybe she had one of those liquor-filled chocolates. You know how those things can really knock you on your ass.

I wonder which judge does the best wrist slap without leaving a mark?

Gosh, it's almost like she's two people.

Dumb bitch

This is the new hot thread, Bee. Anyone who's anyone is in here.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

Anna Nicole Smith is alive! And even more trashy.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Maybe she had one of those liquor-filled chocolates. You know how those things can really knock you on your ass.
    LOL, true story ahead:

I was working on a production of Medea where I was one of the Greek Chorus. We had to be on stage singing for three hours. Not a fun production, but it gave me a lot of experience. Anyway, in the dressing room, one of the girls was giving out chocolates before the show. I took one with everyone else and we all discovered (pseudo-surprise!) there was a shot of tequila inside! Haw haw haw, we all just did a shot of tequila! Now lets head to places...

Except once we got to places, she passed out another round, just to the second sopranos that she said were NOT tequila filled, but cherry filled. So we unwrapped them and figured out pretty quickly that there *was* some sort of liquor inside but now we had chocolate in our hands and nowhere to put it and had to be on stage in under a minute. Two of the girls dropped their chocolate in the wrapper on the floor but me and my equally dumb partner scarfed ours right before we went on stage.

I won't say two shots made me DRONK, but it is really hard to hold your shit together on a stage for three hours with a buzz going.

I'm all, "Wide is the rannnnge of Zeus on Olympusssss *heeeee*"
    Do it anyway

See?? My Matt Lauer...continues to do good in the world. Or attempts to.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    See?? My Matt Lauer...continues to do good in the world. Or attempts to.
    You seem to have a weakness for tall, dark, and gay.

Oh yeah, that's deb with the Travolta fascination.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information