Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis Split

fgg

Default George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis Split

George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis Split

George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis have ended their two-year relationship.

"We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy," Clooney and Canalis said in a joint statement Wednesday.

ETA article expansion:

Added Canalis's publicist: "It is a very personal and sad matter, and Elisabetta wants it to remain that way. She will be taking some time ... and then will face the press. She has not authorized me to say when the split happened."

Spotted enjoying a meal in Italy just last week, the handsome couple made their romance official in September 2009 at the Venice Film Festival. Months later, the Italian star told PEOPLE she was enjoying life in the limelight with Clooney. "Yes, I love it!" she said.

In May, they celebrated the actor's 50th birthday together in L.A.

George Clooney, Elisabetta Canalis Split : People.com

haha! and so recently after she was quoted about how much in love they were.
    Last edited by fgg; June 22nd, 2011 at 01:43 PM.

I guess the contract renewal negotiations broke down! Wasn't she just spouting off about how she would definitely be married someday soon?
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

I knew once she talked marriage it was over.

Up next, boys weekend in Puerto Vallarta...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Mention marriage & babies and he's off LOL - Not a condition for the new contract.

Only thing surprising about this is how long they lasted.

there was an article in some rag that I saw this weekend... it was talking about how close he and Sandra Bullock are - partly due to fact that Clooney fell in love with little Louis...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Good tip Mel:

Sandra Bullock Coming Between George Clooney And Elisabetta*Canalis? - News - Rumor Fix

George Clooney and Sandra Bullock are growing quite close according to In Touch, and George's girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, is growing concerned.

PICTURES: Sandra Bullock & Baby Louis In Los Angeles

The A-list stars are currently shooting a film over in the U.K. and In Touch says George has really bonded with Sandra and her baby boy, Louis.

"[Sandra] bring Louis to work every day and George has really grown attached," a source tells the magazine.

"George is suddenly examining his decisions, including not having children. He sees the joy that Louis brings to Sandra and now he’s questioning whether he should start a family. This has made Elisabetta fearful of losing George [to Sandra]."

That's odd because George and Elisabetta were just photographed in Italy on Tuesday looking very much in love - so we're not sure how "fearful" Elisabetta really is.

And while George and Sandra might make a cute couple, we wouldn't hold our breath waiting for this alleged romance to blossom. A rep for Clooney tells us the story is ridiculous. "Sandra and George have been friends for 20 years ... they will continue to be good friends long after stories like this are proved false."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I want Keanu and Sandra together. But George will do. Mmm, George and Keanu...yummmmm.

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

oh yeah george i'm sure its so difficult for ya

I think I would like George and Sandra as a couple.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I agree. I believe they would make each other happy and George would enjoy being a father to Louis.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid
    Wednesday, June 22nd 2011
    George Clooney Fired Elisabetta Canalis

Robot call girl Sarah Larson will finally get a roommate at the halfway house for George Clooney's ex-pieces, because he has kindly pink-slipped his girlfriend of 2 years Elisabetta Canalis. Cocktail waitress and Italian models/coke whores who know how to keep their mouth shuts to the media can form a line to the left for Elisabetta's replacement. George and Elisabetta issued this open goodbye letter to Entertainment Tonight about their break-up:

“We are not together anymore. It’s very difficult and very personal and we hope everyone can respect our privacy.”

If you looked into Elisabetta's eyes as she said the "respect our privacy" you'd see her blinking in Morse code: "Please respect my privacy since I obviously won't and will be giving interviews about this to anybody who waves a tape recorder at my mouth."

This is sad news, actually. Did I ever think that George Clooney would break his streak as an unmarried ho and actually make that stick of Cindy Crawford jerky his next wife? No. This is sad news, because a camera crew wasn't there to capture the priceless moment of George firing Elisabetta. There she was, standing outside of his villa and telling a reporter "I will be married one day and all my haters are just jealous that I will be walking down the aisle towards their screensaver and they won't!" as George Clooney's bodyguards carry her belongings out the front door and onto the back of a pick-up truck driven by her uncle.

Elisabetta signed her own walking papers as soon as she said the word "marriage." Whatever the opposite of a safe word is, George's is: MARRIAGE. Study up, whores, and learn from Elisabetta's mistake.

And here's George and Elisabetta having dinner near his villa just last week. Add a few swear words, a couple of security guards, a bag full of stolen office supplies and that's pretty much what it looked like when I get fired from my last job.

Sucks to be her!

I hate this chick.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

chicks w/ dicks

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information