Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tone Loc Arrested for Domestic Violence

Default Tone Loc Arrested for Domestic Violence

Rapper Tone Loc was arrested Saturday afternoon for felony domestic violence after a physical altercation with the mother of his child ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Loc (real name Anthony Smith) was arrested yesterday around 2:45 PM at an apartment complex in Burbank, CA. We're told he was taken in without incident and booked into jail a few hours later.

He is currently being held on $50,000 -- and, as of this posting, has yet to be released.

Loc achieved fame in the late 1980s with such legendary songs as "Funky Cold Medina" and "Wild Thing."

Source: Tone Loc Arrested for Domestic Violence | TMZ.com

not enough info here. She could have been the one who was instigating it & all he'd have to do was grab her arm to get her to quit & then he'd get arrested. I'm not saying that's what happened, but it wouldn't surprise me.

how common is it to being held on $50,000 for domestic violence in Californa? just curious.

oh and OT... my name sounds similar to "Medina" so when I was younger I thought he sang about me. I was quite disappointed the first time I read the lyrics.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    how common is it to being held on $50,000 for domestic violence in Californa? just curious.

oh and OT... my name sounds similar to "Medina" so when I was younger I thought he sang about me. I was quite disappointed the first time I read the lyrics.
    Mine too and some of the pervs I went to high school with improvised with the lyrics to make it about me... I still hate those shit heads!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Meh, he was essentially a one hit wonder. Wild Thing and Funky Cold Medina were the same song with different lyrics.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    not enough info here. She could have been the one who was instigating it & all he'd have to do was grab her arm to get her to quit & then he'd get arrested. I'm not saying that's what happened, but it wouldn't surprise me.
    Yea, but he was arrested on felony Dom violence, so I'm sure that it was more than him grabbing her arm. But I agree, not enough info.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

He must've been drinking funky cold medina.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

I HATED both of his shitty songs so fuck him, wifebeater asshole.

So going on "not enough info" you're just deciding that the alleged domestic violence victim is the attacker/liar and the alleged abuser is innocent?
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

In California to get a felony charge on a DV it has to include cuts, broken bones, other severe injuries or sexual assault. So I'm guessing it wasn't a little arm grab or shove her away kinda thing.

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    Its $50k 1st offense, $100k second offense.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

sounds like somebody got loc'd before dark!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    So going on "not enough info" you're just deciding that the alleged domestic violence victim is the attacker/liar and the alleged abuser is innocent?
    No, but how many times have we gotten a headline such as this, only to find out that the woman beat the hell out of the guy & the second he defends himself, he's the one that gets arrested? but based on what ppl are saying about it being a felony DV charge, then he must have done more than just an arm grab or a shove to get her off him.

A misdemeanor charge in my state can mean whomever calls the cops and says "he or she scratched/punched/slapped me" -- no matter who was the primary aggressor. It's a "someone has to get arrested scenario".
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

No, but how many times have we gotten a headline such as this, only to find out that the woman beat the hell out of the guy & the second he defends himself, he's the one that gets arrested? but based on what ppl are saying about it being a felony DV charge, then he must have done more than just an arm grab or a shove to get her off him.
    But why are you assuming that she was on him to begin with?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    But why are you assuming that she was on him to begin with?
    I think I made that pretty clear in the first sentence of my response to Aella.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information