Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enquirer: Julia Roberts is rude & nasty to her overweight sister

Default Enquirer: Julia Roberts is rude & nasty to her overweight sister

JULIA Roberts is a nasty piece of work!
    According to a new report from American tabloid the National Enquirer, the actress and her half sister Nancy Motes are feuding again — this time over Nancy’s weight!
    Nancy, 35, has blown up to more than 300 pounds and her movie star sister is “disgusted” by her appearance.
    “Julia’s made no secret of the fact that she’s not happy that Nancy’s gotten heavy,” a source said.
    “She thinks it’s humiliating for her and the entire family.
    “Julia has asked Nancy point-blank, ‘Who’s going to keep an eye on mom if you get sick?’
    “Julia was rolling her eyes and making cutting comments about Nancy’s weight behind her back — whispering to partygoers, ‘Can you believe how big she’s gotten?’ When Nancy got wind of what Julia was saying, she confronted her, telling her to shut up and leave her alone. Julia shot back, ‘Well, I wouldn’t have to if you had enough self-respect to lose some weight!’ At which point, Nancy told Julia to ‘go fuck herself’ – thus ruining the party.”

Julia Roberts Hates Her Big Fat Sister | Showbiz Spy - celebrity news, rumors & gossip

I believe it. Julia Roberts always struck me as a royal bitch, and this isn't the first story where she's been portrayed as one.
    Keep your stupid comments in your pocket!

Well if her sister is truly pushing 300 lbs she should just put a gun in her mouth and end it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    “Julia has asked Nancy point-blank, ‘Who’s going to keep an eye on mom if you get sick?’
    I don't understand the above statement. Why is the sister obligated to watch the mom and not Julia, who has considerably more resources? Is Julia paying her to watch their mother?

Who's going to watch mom if you get sick? WTF?!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I don't understand the above statement. Why is the sister obligated to watch the mom and not Julia, who has considerably more resources? Is Julia paying her to watch their mother?
    Yah, that's the part that stuck out. Julia probably don't want to bother, so she needs her sis to stay healthy enough to do the job for her. Julia probably got the money to pay for things, but she probably don't want to actually do the physical work like push the wheel chair, cook, clean, drive the mom around. Oh yah, I forgot to mention, even if this story is fake, Julia still sucks.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    For the same reason that my mother's sister thinks it's my mother's obligation alone to watch and care for their mother: it's inconvenient for her to have to deal with it.

And she's a bitch.

I loathe Julia Roberts with a passion, but she IS an actress who spends a considerable amount of time filming in random places across the world. There's no way she could be there physically caring for an old or ill parent, so as long as she's paying for said care, I don't think that counts as a case of her simply pawning her off on her sister.

Maybe she financially supports her sister in exchange for her caring for the mother? My cousins all contributed monthly so that one sibling was able to stay home and care for my Aunt.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

If Julia clydesdale face Roberts doesn't want to look after her mom, fine, but to try to make her sis feel guilty about not doing it makes her a hypocrite!!! What a self-absorbed bitch!
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Doesn't surprise me, she's always had a bitch reputation. And her movies suck, I couldn't even sit through that eat, pray, whatever shit because of her shitty acting.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Is it wrong this made laugh? I love the idea of Julia and her fat sister throwing down at a party and then telling each other to fuck off. No secret that Julia is a bitch. Sounds like her sister can handle herself.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Maybe she financially supports her sister in exchange for her caring for the mother? My cousins all contributed monthly so that one sibling was able to stay home and care for my Aunt.
    That's a great idea. I've always wondered how we'll handle it when my parents need us to step in. Good plan.
    Last edited by Tati; June 18th, 2011 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Who's going to watch mom if you get sick? WTF?!
    That PROVES she posts here!!!!

Way to bully a sister nearly 10 yrs younger, what about the sister's life? Marriage/partnership, possible children, etc? I can completely understand why her weight increased especially if she's unhappy with the role that sister-bitch Julia appears to have chosen for her.
    Kudos to the sister for telling Julia to go fuck herself!

Wow, just wow. So Julia doesn't want her sister to lose weight in order for her to be healthy and happy, she's just afraid of losing the slave who takes care of their mother. Nice.

Also rolling your eyes and badmouthing her sister behind her back is not really a sensitive approach.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Um.. isn't that the exact plot of "America's Sweethearts"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information