Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reese Witherspoon Jabs at Blake Lively Controversy at MTV Movie Awards

Default Reese Witherspoon Jabs at Blake Lively Controversy at MTV Movie Awards

Reese Witherspoon News - Reese Witherspoon Jabs at Blake Lively Controversy at MTV Movie Awards - Celebuzz

Woah, girlfriend! Reese Witherspoon was absolutely ON FIRE at the MTV Movie Awards when she accepted the honor of the MTV Generation Award from Robert Pattinson — who started ignited the naughty talk with a racy tribute speech to the actress.
    When she took the stage to nab her award, Reese kept the racy comedy going, first by responding to Rob’s f-bomb with an even more dirty joke! Referring to his first role (as her son) and second (as her lover) she called him “the best mother f-er in Hollywood.” That was just getting her warmed up.
    “I just want to say to all the girls out there, I know it’s cool to be bad. I get it; but it’s also possible to make it Hollywood without a reality show,’ she ranted. “When I came up in this business, you were embarrassed, you hid it under your bed…and like, if you took naked pictures of yourself on your cell phone you hide your face people.”
    Boom! Given that Blake Lively‘s recent photo controversy over alleged pics of the star nude, it seems like a direct slam — to whoever was in the photos anyway, since Blake maintains they’re not her!
    "You didn't hear it from me, bitch!"

I knew there was a reason that I like Reese.

^^ i've always liked her, too. but i think most people here hate her.
    i didn't know she played his mother before.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Good for her. Blake is a skank.

I like Reese anyway, but I highly doubt this was directed at Blake Lively specifically. It could apply to many idiot actresses.

Seems she's really loosening up. Her new marriage must agree with her.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She might be a bitch, but at least she has class.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

That is funny as hell!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I read he was her son in Vanity Fair, but his part was cut.

I do like Reese. Glad to hear that she can cut loose. Sometimes she does seem uptight and like she has a stick up her ass.

Blake Lively didn't even occur to me when I was watching and heard her say this.
    Posted from my iPhone

I totally thought of Blake when she said it, just cause the pics were released last week! Her comments made me chuckle...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Good for her. She also took a jab at Kim K with the reality show remark.

Wish I had seen this. I would love to hear Reese drop the F bomb.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Reese Witherspoon won something called the Generation Award at MTV's Twilight Appreciation Banquet last night and she used her time at the mic to chin slap the likes of Parasite Hilton and Kim Kardashian for summoning the spotlight by leaking their own sex tapes. Reese also threw judgement at camera sluts who don't hide their faces when posing nekkid ass nekkid in front of their cell phones (cut to Blake Lively in a bathroom stall backstage, slowly lowering her camera phone below her chin).

Reese should really give a lecture to stupid ass Craigslist whores who scream "NO FACE/NO CHAT" at you when you e-mail them pictures of your nipples and belly button. Poor Chase would never get action on Craigslist.

But back to Reese, this is the girl power speech she gave to an audience of Twihards and Beliebers last night:
    “I get it, girls, that it’s cool to be a bad girl. But it is possible to make it in Hollywood without doing a reality show. When I came up in this business, if you made a sex tape, you were embarrassed and you hid it under your bed. And if you took naked pictures of yourself on your cell phone, you hide your face, people! Hide your face!”
    That "hide your face part" was Reese's subtle way of calling Blake a butterface, right?

Yeah, yeah, I get what Reese is going on about, but saying "HIDE YO SEX TAPES! HIDE YO FACES!" makes her sound like the Antoine Dodson of prudes. Yes, some sex tapes were the seed that sprouted an evil force that infected the world with triple stuffed asses and ostrich Herpes, but some celebrity sex tapes have brought nothing but joy to many genitals (see: Colin Farrell's sex tape).

Not every slut has the luxury of baring their (NSFW) bare breasts on a closed and professional movie set! Besides, Reese should know that Kim DID hide her sex tape under her bed. And by "bed" I mean the welcome mat at AVN.

the bolded part is what she said.

the rest is from MichaelK @ Dlisted.com
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Seems she's really loosening up. Her new marriage must agree with her.
    Agree 100%

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information