Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marg Helgenberger: Justin Bieber a "brat" on "CSI" set

Default Marg Helgenberger: Justin Bieber a "brat" on "CSI" set

Justin Bieber has won plaudits for his remarkably grown-up attitude to super stardom.
    But while the teenager has so far avoided any scandals, he has been revealed as a 'bit of a brat' by one of the lead star's of CSI.
    'I shouldn’t be saying this but he was kind of a brat,' Marg Helgenberger said.
    'He was very nice to me. But he locked one of the producers in a closet and he put his fist through a cake that was on the cast’s table.'

Brat: Justin Bieber poses with Marg Helgenberger on the set of CSI; she has revealed that he locked a producer in a closet and put his fist through a cake

Helgenberger, 52, plays CSI investigator Catherine Willows and has received Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for her role.
    In the interview, with a French reporter from Europe1, she is seen rolling her eyes when asked if Bieber's role was just to boost ratings or if he was a talented actor.
    Helgenberger visibly rolled her eyes when asked if his role was written to raise ratings, or because the singer is 'truly a good actor.'
    'Justin Bieber wasn’t bad bad,' Helgenberger said. 'But he’d never acted before... He’s better than you’d think.'

Acting: Bieber had never acted before he took the cameo role in CSI

Helgenberger's criticism is very different to the official line on Bieber.
    ‘He did a really good job,’ CSI's executive producer Carol Mendelsohn told USA Today earlier this year.
    Bieber, 17, played troubled teen Jason McCann in two episodes of the show, broadcast earlier this year.

The character was a member of an anti-government family whose foster dad was in jail and whose brother was out for revenge against the police.
    The second episode ended with Bieber's character being gunned down in a stand-off with police.
    Bieber said at the time that he was excited about the role.
    'It was really cool because I actually - I get shot, like several times,' he said.
    'I fall down and there's fake blood and everything. It's crazy how the whole process is.'

Read more: 'He was kind of a brat': CSI star Marg Helgenberger on Justin Bieber's annoying behaviour | Mail Online

He was terrible in that episode. No acting career for him hopefully.

I hate him and his dumb haircut.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Ha ha, I saw this article on Digital Spy and LOL'ed, thinking great on Marg Helgenberger for being totally honest! None of this 'they're great to work with/such a talented actor' crap.

I personally know teenagers who've done far worse.
    Go Habs Go!!

Hmmm. Someone tell Will and Jada to put their little fugmuppets on CSI. I want to hear what Marg can say about them.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I don't know who this woman is, but I like her.
    Keep your stupid comments in your pocket!

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    He was terrible in that episode. No acting career for him hopefully.
    Unfortunately, thanks to Marky Mark... he will most likely be coming to the big screen:

"The Oscar-nominee, who most recently produced and starred in "The Fighter," told New York Magazine that he's in the process of putting together a movie with teen pop sensation Justin Bieber.

"We’re putting it together. Yeah, we’re doing it at Paramount," Wahlberg said.
    ....Injecting himself in there seems to hint that he'll co-star in what he describes as a story about "a reluctant mentor in an inner-city environment."

Source: Mark Wahlberg, Justin Bieber To Make Film

Bieber? In an inner-city environment? Yeah, that'll be believable

On a side note: He locked a producer in a closet? Was it malicious? Like he was throwing a temper tantrum? Or did he do it as an ill conceived joke?

Punching a cake - eh... he is fifteen, and his maturity level might be at 8 considering any bad behavior just goes un-noticed/un-punished by his handlers for the sake of keeping the golden ticket happy....

I still can't believe that's a boy, and girls like him.
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Actually SoCal I think he's almost 18; the shit he's pulling ain't gonna be so cute when he's an adult and someone punches him in the mouth (let's all hope that happens tho ).

She should have stomped him in his bird chest.

Apparently, he responded to the comments via twitter:

- “It’s kinda lame when someone you met briefly and never worked with comments on you. I will continue to wish them luck and be kind.”

- “I know who i am and sometimes people r just going 2 say what they want. Keep ur head up and be the man ur mama raised.”

- “There is ALWAYS Gunna Be People Telling you can’t do something, There’s always gunna be haters, Just Keep Smiling.”
    Yeah Justin, what you said. Marg Helgenberger is just a "hater"
    ....People are always "gunna" tell you can't do something, like punch a cake that was made for the cast - but you're not going to listen, like the rebel you are.

God forbid someone has something factual and semi-negative to say about you. Go back to your bubble of gum drops, rainbows, and overly excited 8 year olds.
    If you can't handle someone's honest opinion (by "someone" I mean: someone that has gone through puberty, and/or not trying to make money off of you) you're in the wrong business, my friend.
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; May 9th, 2011 at 08:53 PM.

Marg is a grown woman. Guess whose word I'm gonna take?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    Actually SoCal I think he's almost 18; the shit he's pulling ain't gonna be so cute when he's an adult and someone punches him in the mouth (let's all hope that happens tho ).
    18?!? Oh lord, even worse.

Imagine the hate mail and tweets she must be getting. His fans are rabid and psycho

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information