Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Neil Strauss’ new book reveals tales of Paris Hilton

Default Neil Strauss’ new book reveals tales of Paris Hilton

Ok I m pretty sure this hasnt been posted yet, and oh my lord there arent enough facepalms in the world for this woman. I know the former manager Jason Moore is doing a tell all but it seems Paris is the racist gift that keeps on giving.

In author Neil Strauss’ new book Everyone Loves You When You’re Dead, he shares an anecdote about meeting an 18-year-old Paris Hilton who opens up to him about getting implants at 14 until her mom made her take them out, wanting to pose for Playboy and making out with Vin Diesel before realizing he’s some percent black. Via LA Weekly:
    HILTON: I went out with that guy last night.

Which guy?

HILTON (points to an actor in Saving Private Ryan): We were making out, but then we went somewhere where it was bright and I saw that he was black and made an excuse and left. I can’t stand black guys. I would never touch one. It’s gross. (pauses). Does that guy look black to you?

How black does a guy have to be?

HILTON: One percent is enough for me.
    I honestly can’t tell what stands out more here: The fact that the Hiltons apparently still own slaves, or the almost supernatural chameleon qualities of Vin Diesel’s ethnicity. Because seriously, what is that guy? It’s almost as if God took the body of Adonis and said, “And now you shall be above all stereotypes, but in return you’ll have to make a bunch of movies about cars that go ‘VROOM.’

SERIOUSLY WTF!!!!!

Paris Hilton: ‘I Can’t Stand Black Guys’ - The Superficial - Because You're Ugly
    Last edited by LouLaLa; March 22nd, 2011 at 04:31 PM.

Elite Member

Racist skank. She absolutely disgusts me and I could totally imagine her saying something like this.

fgg

we all knew she was a racist skank but impants at 14?! how did she get a surgeon to do that if her mother didn't approve it?

Neil Strauss is a pretty good author and interviewer so this should be a good one. Cannot wait to hear more! YAY!

According to a new report, Paris Hilton got her dirty pillows fluffed when she was only 14-years-old. I do recall, on several occasions, the socialite talking about how on principle and not being so insecure as to need it, she’d never get a breast augmentation. According to Fox News and one author who claims to have spoken to Hilton about it, that’s not true. Neil Strauss, of whom I admit I’d never heard but is listed in a FoxNews.com story as a ‘Best-selling author and former celebrity journalist… for the New York Times and Rolling Stone,’ has a tell-all book about the life of celebrities. So, let’s pretend there’s no chance he’s shilling lies because those will sell more copies, okay? Strauss claims to have met Hilton at 18-years-old, before she was famous and a decade before she spoke of being anti-surgery. ‘I had a breast job when I was 14, but my mother made me take them out,’ a teenage Hilton apparently told Strauss, according to his book. ‘I’m thinking about posing for Playboy. They love famous people’s kids. And the only reason I’d do it is because when my dad finds out, he’ll pay me double the money not to do it.’ So much to work with here… by age 14, Hilton had perfected both her money-making blow job face and the art of being a disappointment as a daughter. She reportedly got implants without her mother knowing and had to remove them, and used them as some kind of dirty pillow leverage to extort shame money out of her father. Nice. Nothing’s changed the last decade, I see.

http://amygrindhouse.com/paris-hilton-boob-job.html

How was she friends with Nicole Richie for so long? NR has latin african mixed blood running through her veins.

Paris Hilton is disgusting.

I am so buying that book.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    How was she friends with Nicole Richie for so long? NR has latin african mixed blood running through her veins.

That's what I was thinking! Really, they used to be great friends. That is sort of whacky.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

And not to mention her good friend Kim Kardashian has banged every black guy out there.....just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post

Eh, it doesn't surprise me. I'm sure she thinks it's ok to have a "mixed" friend, quite another to bang one.

I'm more surprised Nicole was friends with Paris for so long, since her racist remarks aren't exactly breaking news.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Maybe Nicole shared her views.....not everyone that is bi-racial is accepting of their full heritages. Tiger Woods comes to mind.

Neil Strauss is an interesting character. He just did the recent Rolling Stone Howard Stern interview. He was on Howard's show talking about how he couldn't get laid so he started studying human interaction and used it to get hot women.

Maybe Nicole got sick of her shit.Meh,I wish this herpes ridden whore death anyway.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

DAP

Paris is the epitome of elegance and class. Real talk!

Im saving my money. Doesnt sound like its worth a second of my time
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information