Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Lohan Arrested for Felony Domestic Violence

fgg

Default Michael Lohan Arrested for Felony Domestic Violence

Michael Lohan Arrested for Felony Domestic Violence

By Ken Lee
    Update Tuesday March 22, 2011 06:15 AM EDT Originally posted Tuesday March 22, 2011 05:45 AM EDT

There's more legal trouble brewing for the Lohan family.

Michael Lohan was arrested on three felony charges Tuesday evening in West Hollywood, Calif., after a female accused him of domestic violence at a nearby apartment, police say.

Lohan, 50, was booked for inflicting corporal injury on a cohabitant, false imprisonment and preventing a report of victimization, Lt. John Ratto confirms to PEOPLE.

"Mr. Lohan was arrested after we received a call around 9 p.m. regarding a domestic dispute," Lt. Ratto said. "He was detained after he was spotted walking on the street near our station. He showed no signs of intoxication that I'm aware of and has been cooperative."

The victim, who sheriffs are declining to identify, suffered minor injuries and has declined medical treatment.

Lt. Ratto added that Lohan, while at the station, complained of a medical condition not related to the incident and was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he currently remains, pending any treatment.

Lohan, who has had past run-ins with the law and has previously done time behind bars, appears not to have been on probation at the time of arrest, Lt. Ratto added.

Lohan's bail has been set at $200,000.

His daughter Lindsay, meanwhile, is expected to inform a judge by Wednesday whether she will accept a plea deal with jail time or go to trial in her felony grand theft case.

Michael Lohan Arrested : People.com

Again?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I hope someday he and Chris Brown can share a prison cell. Then they can beat the crap out of each other instead of women.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Damn, how many fucking times does this loser have to get arrested for beating on somebody before he learns his lesson? He's getting too old for this shit. It's no wonder Lindsay is so fucked up, look at the loser parents she has to look up to.
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

I almost wouldn't put it past him to throw a punch at a woman just to make a headline.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy Alexander View Post
    Damn, how many fucking times does this loser have to get arrested for beating on somebody before he learns his lesson? He's getting too old for this shit. It's no wonder Lindsay is so fucked up, look at the loser parents she has to look up to.
    True but at some point she has to grow the fuck up and take responsibility for her own mistakes. Most of us can claim "mommy or daddy" issues and blame all our fuck-ups on it but at the end of the day your mistakes are your mistakes.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

yes, either give me a million passes for my family being a fucked up mess or throw the book at Lilo and her asshole father too!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Lindsay really got the shitty end of the stick for parents

fgg

Michael Lohan Allegedly Viciously Attacks Kate Major

3/22/2011 6:05 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ now knows why Michael Lohan was arrested Monday night on domestic violence charges ... and it involves his ex-girlfriend, Kate Major ... and it appears there was a violent confrontation.

Michael went to his apartment last night -- the one he shared with Kate. She hasn't lived there for a while and she had dropped by to pick up some of her stuff.

We're told Michael became upset that Kate was packing up for good, and "went ballistic." They started arguing, and Kate turned her back on him. She told cops, Michael then grabbed her and threw her across the room. Kate says she struck the bedpost with her left shoulder.

Kate claims she threatened to call the cops, and then Michael allegedly took a towel and began choking her. She also claims Michael then threatened to cut himself with a razor blade and tell cops she did it -- if she called police.

Kate went to the Sheriff's sub-station, where cops photographed what we're told are "visible injuries."

TMZ broke the story ... Michael was arrested and booked on inflicting corporal injury on a co-habitant, false imprisonment, and preventing the report of victimization -- all felony charges.

Michael complained of chest pains after the incident and is currently in the hospital.

is Kate Major the dimwad who lost her job for banging Jon Gosselin?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yes. That's the dimwad.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Okay, not feeling sorry for her dumbass then.

hellz no! bitch has zero taste in men and will fuck anyone famous/infamous/in a tabloid. She's getting what she's looking for with these losers.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Again?

It's sad when that is the first and most plausible response.

Doesn't he always complain of chest problems when he is in trouble? He'd better make sure the 'operation' exit pics look right this time.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information