Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino bombs at Trump Roast

Default Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino bombs at Trump Roast

"Maybe comedy ain't my game right now." Truer words were never spoken, neither by man nor meathead.
    The question was not whether Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino would be funny on the Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump. (You had one of the most laughable personalities in the history of television on stage next to real comedians...whatever happened, it would be funny.) The question is whether or not The Sitch (let's face it, the man is in dire need of a diminutive) knew why people were laughing at him or not.
    In case you missed it, let us sum it up this way: The Situation bombed so hard at The Roast of Donald Trump, he was nearly booed off stage until Jeffrey Ross came to his rescue (presumably for the sake of the show, not the "Jersey Shore" star's dignity...which like the Easter Bunny, doesn't exist).
    What stands out most about The Situation's performance is simply the lack of perspective. He seems to be laboring under the notion that whatever he wants to do, he can. And why not? Being a guy with no real ambition beyond some kind of bizarre tanning, working out and laundry ethos has paid off for him handsomely so far. Why shouldn't he think, "oh, yeah, I can do comedy"? Why shouldn't Snooki write a novel, for that matter?
    One would hope that the reaction The Situation got would give him pause to reconsider his life choices, but one would be wrong. According to Lisa Lampanelli, when he returned to his seat on the dais he said he thought it went pretty well. I guess it depends on your criteria for judgment. Did he do "pretty well" compared to how the actual comedians surrounding him did? Not by a long shot. Did he do "pretty well" compared to his fellow non-comedians, Marlee Matlin, Larry King and Snoop Dogg did? No way. In fact, Matlin and Snoop had two of our favorite sets of the night. But did he do "pretty well" compared to how someone from the cast of "Jerseylicious" might have done? Maybe.
    Some of the jokes edited from the show:

Yo Snoop, what up dawg ... you know you have so much in common with Donald Trump?
    Trump's ancestors were into real estate ... and your ancestors were considered property.
    Larry King is rockin' the Armani diaper ... Seth MacFarlane is sporting Victoria's Secret ... panties. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom ... nah, I'm just kidding, he don't wear condoms, you know that!
    I'm not from New Jersey ... I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough ... not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin blows onstage in Tijuana.
    Trump is a good looking dude ... if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin's ears.
    I like Larry King ... he's a playa ... he actually wrote a book named Mr. King Is Having a Heart Attack. He got that title from a hooker he was fucking.
    YouTube - Roast Of Donald Trump - The Situation

The Situation Bombs At The Roast Of Donald Trump On Comedy Central (VIDEO)

Damn the ones cut from the show were actually better than the ones that were left in... and that is saying a lot because they fucking suck too
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Maybe he'll go away now.

(Probably not, but we can always hope... )
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

Who wrote these and thought they would be O.K. to say on a T.V. show????
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

I just tried to watch it and I couldn't. He bombed SO bad. It's looked like they set him up to not be funny.
    "I'm sorry, but I don't date ugly people."

Quote Originally Posted by TrevMaxwell View Post
    I just tried to watch it and I couldn't. He bombed SO bad. It's looked like they set him up to not be funny.
    I can't stand the guy but it was so bad that I was stressed out for him. And agree that they set him up... clearly no one wrote jokes for him (which I'm guessing they usually do for non-comediens) and they let him twist in the wind.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

he was bad. You know who I really liked on the roast? well, aside from Snoop, who was the best, I thought Larry King was hysterical. He would say his joke, and then laugh at it. totally funny.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Wall o'text should be outlawed. Paragraphs are everyone's friend.

When they panned to Ice T in the audience when dude was bombing, I died. His fucking face was priceless.

(276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

I hope they re-broadcast this weekend. I wanted to see this but forgot it was on.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

wow I cannot believe he actually had the balls to say that line to Snoop

about his ancestors being property
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

I actually left my room it was so painful. Not a single person was laughing, his jokes sucked so bad. But he has such a deluded self confidence that I'm sure he thought it was not only pretty good, but great.
    Keep your stupid comments in your pocket!

I watched this and yeah, it was pretty bad! LOL. There were moments where you could hear a few spurts of polite but forced laughter, but other moments- nothing, nada. *Crickets*

Looks like comedy ain't yo thaaang, Sitchy!

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    When they panned to Ice T in the audience when dude was bombing, I died. His fucking face was priceless.

That was so funny. He was shocked.

Afterward, one of the other comics said she would love to be so delusional that nothing bother her. (something to that effect). "The Situation" thought he did well.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah my son looked it up online and read somewhere he tried to say snoop suggested he wear the shades and the shades fucked him up from reading the teleprompter roflmao!!

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    he was bad. You know who I really liked on the roast? well, aside from Snoop, who was the best, I thought Larry King was hysterical. He would say his joke, and then laugh at it. totally funny.
    That's awesome!
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information