Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rihanna Saddened by her Father’s Betrayal

Silver Member

Default Rihanna Saddened by her Father’s Betrayal

Rihanna has been hurt before, but this time it was by someone she has known all her life. The singing sensation shares how her relationship with her father fell apart after he sold her out to the media.

In the April issue of Vogue, the 23-year-old superstar reveals that her dad Ronald Fenty recently exposed her dirty laundry to the tabloids and gave them the rights to some of her childhood photos.

“It really makes me question what I have become to my father. Like, what do I even mean to him?” a tearful Rihanna told the magazine.

“It’s really strange. That’s the only word I can think of to describe it, because you grow up with your father, you know him, you are a part of him, for goodness’ sakes! And then he does something so bizarre that I can’t begin to wrap my mind around it. You hear the horror stories about people going behind people’s backs and doing strange things, but you always think, Not my family. My father would never do that to me.”

While she has a hard time grasping his motive, this is not the first time he has betrayed her. After Chris Brown assaulted her two years ago, Fenty called up the media to offer his two cents.

“That was the first time,” she continued. “My dad went to the press and just told them a bunch of lies. Because he hadn’t talked to me after…that whole thing…. He never called to find out how I was doing, if I was alive, nothing. He just never called. He went straight to the press and got a check. And now he does it again.”

But after several attempts, RiRi is done trying to mend the broken relationship. “Now I’m like, Whatever, I tried.”

Rap-Up.com || Rihanna Saddened by Father’s Betrayal

who needs enemies when you got this kind of family...
    -

True, although I am not much of a fan of hers, I do feel for her.

Well what the hell did he said to the tabloids?
    "I'm sorry, but I don't date ugly people."

Shit, that sucks. Hopefully her relationship with her mom is better.

Do it, RiRi. It's working for Miley Ray.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

^ @Brah - I think she has a good relationship with her mum. So many celebs seem to have one or two shitty parents who try and sell them out.

Which is one reason why I would never want to be famous. My mother's side of the family would sell me down the river for 50 cents.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Which is one reason why I would never want to be famous. My mother's side of the family would sell me down the river for 50 cents.
    Both sides of mine probably would. My parents are probably the only two I could actually trust to keep their mouths shut.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Do it, RiRi. It's working for Miley Ray.
    She doesn't like y'all seeing her original nose ... but I do feel a bit sorry for her.

It´s not nice of him to talk to the media, but I wonder if she helps him at all, she´s a big star and he seems to lead a very humble life.

Why does she HAVE to help him? He isn't elderly or disabled so far as I know.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

That´s true, she doesn´t have to, but if you are very rich and you don´t help your family at all, if they have to struggle too much, they are more likely to talk. Again, I don´t know that she hasn´t helped him, I´m just guessing.

SVZ

that first photo is the first one i've seen of her in a long time where she's looked hot.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Why does she HAVE to help him? He isn't elderly or disabled so far as I know.
    the only help she owes him is to send him to a derm to get rid of that nevus on his forehead. it is freaking me out . . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information