Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chuck Norris' right-wing rant about public schools

Default Chuck Norris' right-wing rant about public schools

Tuesday, March 8th 2011
    Chuck Norris Thinks The Public Schools Are Too Pro-Gay

Chuck Norris is delivering a swift roundhouse kick of WTF to your brains in the first part of a 2-part article on the U.S. public school system he wrote for World Net Daily. Chuck thinks that American public schools are teaching our children to be gay-loving whores who hate religion but love abortions. According to Chuck, these "progressive indoctrination camps" only hire teachers who will spread the dark-sided gayness to their students. Because of this, the "red, white and blue" on the American flag will soon be changed to the colors of the rainbow and all churches will be replaced with rolling skating rinks that only play Xanadu.

Here's a little of what Chuck wrote (full post here):
    On Dec. 27, 1820, Thomas Jefferson wrote about his vision for the University of Virginia (chartered in 1819), "This institution will be based on the illimitable freedom of the human mind. For here we are not afraid to follow the truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error as long as reason is left free to combat it."

But what should happen 200 years later when our public schools and universities avoid the testing of truths? Or suppress alternate opinions because they are unpopular or politically incorrect? Or no longer tolerate opinions now considered errors or obsolete by the elite? What happens when sociopolitical agendas or scientific paradigms dominate academic views to the exclusion of a minority even being mentioned?

What happens when the political and public educational pendulum swings from concern for the tyranny of sectarianism in Jefferson's day to secularism in ours? What happens when U.S. public schools become progressive indoctrination camps?

Dr. Jim Nelson Black, founder and senior policy analyst of the Sentinel Research Associates in Washington, D.C., wrote an excellent book, "Freefall of the American University." In it, he documents the clear biases pervading our public academic settings. Among that lopsidedness is the intentional training of students to disdain America, freely experiment sexually, forcefully defend issues like abortion and homosexuality, as well as become cultural advocates for political correctness, relativism, globalization, green agendas and tolerance for all.

One of the primary ways these educative platforms are spread is by recruiting and retaining faculty members who reflect and teach them.

Is Chuck basically saying that the public school system is now getting a giant injection of homosexuality and smuttiness? Examples:
    Instead of teaching world history, they're now teaching Glee history.

Instead of gym, students go straight to the shower room and spend the full hour soaping each other up.

Instead of teaching abstinence during sex education class, instructors hand out copies of the Kama Sutra and a list of where you can get black market morning-after pills if the free clinic is closed.

Only lesbians can enroll in woodshop class and musical theater is mandatory to all students.

Any mention of Jesus Christ in any book has been crossed out and replaced with the name: Barbra Streisand.
    I did not know this! Why the fuck did Chuck Norris keep this from me for so long? I'm about to pull a Strangers with Candy and do high school all over again. Thanks, Chuck!
    So who knew Chuck was such a jackass?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Chuck Norris sure fantasizes a lot about teenagers soaping each other up and having sex. Perv.

He didn't say that, Michael K did.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

"Instead of gym, students go straight to the shower room and spend the full hour soaping each other up."

Uh, my gym class would have been a lot more enjoyable if that was the case.

What's the matter Chuck, your bargain basement hatchet job too tight facelift making you senile?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Guess I should have spent more time in school learning to read. He's still a jackass, though.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    So who knew Chuck was such a jackass?
    *raises hand*
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Chuck Norris endorsed Mike Huckabee's first run for the Republican presidential nomination (2008).

But why is he talking all of a sudden? Movie, book?

From my recollection, it seems like Norris does this when a primary election cycle is about to begin. Right now, Republican challengers are positioning themselves to announce. I don't think Huckabee is going to run this time, though.

Wow, really?

And what's with conservatives obsession with gay people? Can't stop talking about them. That and fetuses.

Their whole platform is zygotes and rectums. Reminds me.... I was watching this obsessed old bat earlier: Old Lady Hates The Anus [VIDEO]
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

i don't see what is so manly about his veneers and dyed hair. i could do without glee myself tho. can't get past 2 minutes.

DAP

What kind of school did he go to?

I can't believe he dated Beverly Johnson. She should have known better.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Silver Member

Angry

'only lesbians can enroll in woodshop class "

i wanted to take woodshop class- i am not gay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information