Page 1 of 342 123451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Default Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

EXCLUSIVE:LindsayLohanSuspectInJewelryTheft,CopsSeekSearchWarrantForHerHome

Posted on Feb 01, 2011 @ 05:00PM print it send it
    Splash News Online

Cops have asked a Los Angeles judge for a search warrant for Lindsay Lohan’s Venice Beach home because they suspect she has stolen a high end piece of jewelry, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.
    What’s more, RadarOnline.com has also learned that investigators told the court they have video of the 24-year-old Hollywood actress wearing the missing bling!
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Happy Out Of Rehab
    "Lindsay is being accused of stealing high end jewelry, including a necklace,” one law enforcement source with knowledge of the situation told RadarOnline.com.
    “A search warrant was requested Tuesday at the Airport Court to search Lindsay's house for the item of jewelry in question.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Is A Lakers Girl
    “Lindsay has been photographed and there is video of her wearing the jewelry she is accused of stealing.”
    If the jewelry is valued at $5,000 or more, the Mean Girls starlet, who is relishing her freedom after jail and rehab, could be charged with a felony.
    EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Lindsay As A Child
    It's unclear if the judge signed off on the search warrant.
    Lohan is still on probation and is facing possible criminal charges after a violent incident with a former Betty Ford worker on December 12.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Is A St. Bart's Monokini Girl
    Lohan was released from the clinic in Rancho Mirage, California, on January 3, after a 90-day stint in rehab.
    She served the court-imposed stint in connection with her 2007 DUI conviction, as her repeated failures to meet the terms of her probation caused her to serve two stints in rehab -- and two in jail -- last year.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Reteams With Patrick Aufdenkamp
    Lohan’s next court appearance on that matter is scheduled for February 25.

EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan Suspect In Jewelry Theft, Cops Seek Search Warrant For Her Home | Radar Online

ETA:
    EXCLUSIVENEWDETAILS:FriendOfLindsayLohanTurnsInStolenNecklaceToCops;CaseCouldGoToD.A.

Posted on Feb 02, 2011 @ 07:46AM print it send it
    WENN

A friend of Lindsay Lohan has turned in a piece of stolen jewelry to police detectives in Los Angeles, RadarOnline.com has learned.
    Lohan was suspected of stealing the necklace -- worth $2,500 -- from a store in Venice Beach, where Lindsay now lives following her release from rehab.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Reteams With Patrick Aufdenkamp
    The unnamed friend surrendered the jewelry to authorities in the Pacific Division of the LAPD Tuesday night.
    Police tell RadarOnline.com the necklace is now in a police locker -- classified as evidence. It will ultimately be up to the District Attourney's office whether to pursue any charges in the case.
    PHOTOS: Celebrity Mugshots
    As RadarOnline.com has previously reported, on February 1, police obtained a search warrant for Lohan's Venice Beach home because they suspected the Mean Girls star, 24, swiped a high end piece of jewelry from a store in Venice Beach on January 21.
    Investigators told the court they actually have video of the troubled actress wearing the missing bling.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Happy Out Of Rehab
    "Lindsay is being accused of stealing high end jewelry, including a necklace," one law enforcement source with knowledge of the situation told RadarOnline.com.
    "A search warrant was requested Tuesday at the Airport Court to search Lindsay's house for the item of jewelry in question.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Hits The Town With Friends
    "Lindsay has been photographed and there is video of her wearing the jewelry she is accused of stealing."
    Lohan is still on probation and is facing possible criminal charges after a violent incident with a former Betty Ford worker on December 12.
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...ops-case-could
    Last edited by Novice; February 2nd, 2011 at 08:49 AM.
    Free Charmed.

She's the new Winona!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

omg FIX YOUR POST
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    She's the new Winona!
    Why you gotta be so mean to Winona?

I cannot get over how stunningly stupid this girl is.

Wow....her face looks like mine, and I'm practically 40! So either she looks old, or I look young!

Isn't she dead yet? She should be in a pool for this year.
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

Dumbass
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

She's so stupid that new levels of stupid have been invented just for her.

Up to her old tricks again. She has been accused of theft so many times before, often wearing the items in questions out in public, like the fur coat. Despite all the hassle, she still thinks she is invincible. I doubt she ever stopped doing drugs.

It's about time she got caught. I wonder how she keeps on getting away with this shit.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/23/lindsa...r-bunch-photo/

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/new...-Row-Continues

http://www.people.com/people/article...198902,00.html
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I hope someone sends this article to Jezebel... stupid bitch. shit like this is why lilo gets NO sympathy! Liar, thief, dope fiend, moron, racist, useless...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Lindsay Lohan Suspected in Jewelry Theft

2/2/2011 3:34 AM PST by TMZ Staff
    Lindsay Lohan has just turned a super-expensive piece of jewelry over to cops that landed her in the middle of a police investigation ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... last week the owner of an L.A. store filed a police report, claiming a $2,500 necklace was stolen from her business. We're told the store surveillance video shows Lindsay in the store, wearing the necklace before it disappeared, although it's unclear if the video actually shows Lindsay walking out of the store with the jewelry.

Cops got a warrant to search Lindsay's home, but last night -- before the warrant could be served -- one of Lindsay's associates turned the piece over to the cops.

Mind you, turning in stolen property doesn't make it right, so the owner can continue to press the case... so Lindsay -- who is still on probation -- is not out of the woods.

Lindsay Lohan -- I NEVER Stole a Necklace!!!!

5 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan is firing back at a store owner who claims the actress stole a $2,500 necklace last month -- telling friends, "It's bulls**t ... I don't have any necklace."

Lohan also claims the person who filed the police report against her is "nuts" -- despite surveillance video that we're told shows Lindsay wearing the piece inside the shop.

As we previously reported ... the LAPD obtained a search warrant to sweep through Lindsay's house fpr the item -- but one of Lindsay's associates returned the necklace to cops before the search was executed.

So far, Lohan hasn't explained how the necklace got out of the store and into her associate's possession.

Well, we all know the answer to that last one... "the black kid did it"....

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I hope someone sends this article to Jezebel... stupid bitch. shit like this is why lilo gets NO sympathy! Liar, thief, dope fiend, moron, racist, useless...
    i take it that Jezabel has turned into a Holier-than-Lohan site? A la Celebitchy/Lainiey & the Jolie-Pitts?
    Free Charmed.

What a twat. I can't say anything that hasn't already been said or thought a zillion times before.

At least journos can copy and paste when it comes to LL stories. She can't create any new material.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

i take it that Jezabel has turned into a Holier-than-Lohan site? A la Celebitchy/Lainiey & the Jolie-Pitts?
    That was the source of the "why does Charlie Sheen get pity and lilo doesn't" article. This kind of shit is why.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Now now let's not jump to conclusions. Remember Paris Hilton getting arrested for cocaine, and come to find out, it wasn't even her purse.
    "I'm sorry, but I don't date ugly people."

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Not to mention a sense of entitlement that's off the charts.

She's probably waaay pissed off she had to give the necklace back.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    the LAPD obtained a search warrant to sweep through Lindsay's house fpr the item -- but one of Lindsay's associates returned the necklace to cops before the search was executed.
    Gee, I wonder why. I bet in the short time she has lived there, she probably already turned the place into a hoarder drug den.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 1 of 342 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information