Thread: Swayze family feel that Lisa Niemi has turned her back on them

Default Swayze family feel that Lisa Niemi has turned her back on them

SWAYZE WIDOW WAR WITH FAMILY

Photo by: splash news online

A bitter family feud erupted over PATRICK SWAYZE's fortune!

Patrick Swayze's widow Lisa Niemi has turned her back on her deceased husband's family, say sources close to the family.

Since the beloved actor's death from pancreatic cancer in September 2009, Lisa has seen his mother only once - for a televised cancer fundraiser this fall.

As Lisa, 54, becomes more involved in her role as a cancer activist, she has pushed Patrick's family members out of her life, a family friend tells The ENQUIRER.

"It's admirable that Lisa is passionate about cancer awareness," the friend continued. "She watched her husband fight to stay alive while he was in constant pain, and it tore her up - she doesn't want that to happen to anyone else.

"But it seems her relationship with the Swayze family died with Patrick."

Lisa does financially support Patsy, 83, with the same monthly allowance that Patrick had sent to her for years, and Patsy and Patrick's brother Sean still live in a Simi Valley, Calif., home that belonged to Patrick. Lisa currently owns the property.

As The ENQUIRER reported in July, a bitter family feud had erupted over Patrick's fortune. Lisa inherited everything after his death, and the rest of his family felt she wasn't as generous as they had hoped she'd be. The bad feelings escalated in August when Lisa told Patrick's brothers that she wanted to move Patsy into an assisted-living facility.

Sean, 48, was worried that if Patsy went to a home, Lisa would sell the house and he'd be out on the street.

According to the source, Lisa is trying to honor Patrick's wishes and at the same time move forward with her life.

"Patrick's family has come apart at the seams since his death," continued the friend. "They feel Lisa has completely turned her back on them.

"Patsy keeps saying she is just 'sitting around waiting to die' - and it breaks her heart because Lisa never calls or visits.

"Patrick and Lisa never had children, so Patsy's only direct connection to a large part of her son's life is Lisa. There are times Patsy would like to talk to Lisa about Patrick - but Lisa's not there for her."

On Sept. 10, Lisa brought Patsy to a Stand Up To Cancer event in Los Angeles, but in the last year, she has seldom seen Patrick's brothers Don or Sean.

"Patrick was always the one who made sure everyone was OK, but now that he's gone, the family feels lost," added the friend.

SWAYZE WIDOW WAR WITH FAMILY - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

So... all the family live in houses bought by Patrick & Lisa has done nothing to evict them... Patrick's mom sounds depressed (understandably) & Lisa is dealing with her grief in her own way... Families, eh?

Why can't a 48yo grown ass man get his own house? Evil fucking leeches.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She isn't being as (financially) supportive as she could be?

Wah.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Sean, 48, was worried that if Patsy went to a home, Lisa would sell the house and he'd be out on the street.
    Way to care about your elderly mother's welfare.

Dude needs to grow the fuck up and take care of himself.

Alltime low for the Enquirer. Pathetic
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Lisa does financially support Patsy, 83, with the same monthly allowance that Patrick had sent to her for years, and Patsy and Patrick's brother Sean still live in a Simi Valley, Calif., home that belonged to Patrick. Lisa currently owns the property.

As The ENQUIRER reported in July, a bitter family feud had erupted over Patrick's fortune. Lisa inherited everything after his death, and the rest of his family felt she wasn't as generous as they had hoped she'd be. The bad feelings escalated in August when Lisa told Patrick's brothers that she wanted to move Patsy into an assisted-living facility.

Assisted Living is kinda nice, IMHO.

Sean cannot work or live alone? LOL!

Me thinks Sean sold this story, eh?

Bronze Member

I'm kind of surprised if this had been the arrangement, that Patrick didn't provide for them seperately in his will.

Oh for God's sake. Nice of her to continue to support the mom (doesn't she get SS or a pension?) but the grown ass man needs to get the hell out.

I'm willing to cut the brother some slack if he has been living with their mother to care for her. If she needs assisted living it could be that her caretaking needs have grown beyond what Sean can provide.

BUT, I don't see how this is Lisa turning her back on them. Sounds like she has continued to financially support them in the same way Patrick was when he was alive. And, from the way this is written, she has no legal responsibility or requirement to do so. I'd say that's pretty damn great of her.

Never heard of the brother Sean, I know his brother Don is an actor. The only mention I found of Sean on a quick google search was an article about Patrick that described him as "a driver."

I agree it sounds like Sean is the one who sold this story. I think Lisa should continue to financially support the mom, but the brother? Unless there was some agreement that he would take care of the mom in exchange for the house, ummm NO.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information