Thread: Shh..Nobody tell Britney Spears that Renee Zellweger got Starbucks’ highest honor

fgg

Default Shh..Nobody tell Britney Spears that Renee Zellweger got Starbucks’ highest honor

Renee Zellweger gets Starbucks’ highest honor

Renee Zellweger has earned an honor that she reportedly values as much as her Academy Award: a Starbucks platinum card.
    Renee has achieved the highest reward from Starbucks — and then some. The 41-year-old coffee lover is photographed carrying beverages from the ubiquitous chain almost daily and even once rewarded a paparazzi with a $100 Starbucks gift card for letting her know her parking meter was about to expire!

So to show their appreciation, Starbucks executives have sent Renee a special platinum card usually reserved for their corporate bigwigs. “Renee gets steep discounts and tons of perks thanks to the card,” a friend laughs. “Instead of being a wake-up call to reassess how much coffee she is actually drinking, Renee is so proud of it that she shows it off like it’s her Academy Award.”
    [In Touch, print edition, December 6, 2010]

This story caught my attention because although I think Starbucks coffee is too strong, I love the caffe mochas that are more like milkshakes and the banana chocolate chip coffee cake is yummy. I’ve cut down on my Starbucks visits because they’re too expensive and the drinks have too many calories.

Renee certainly doesn’t have to worry about the expense, and she’s usually so skinny I can’t see her downing Frappuccinos, unless those are the only calories she consumes that day or she’s bulking up for Bridget Jones 3, even though she allegedly asked producers to make Bridget skinny the third time around.

Here are photos of Renee buying coffee at a Starbucks in Berlin in February, and giving a paparazzo a $100 gift card in LA in March after he paid the meter for her. She’s also shown with a bunch of coffee last December. Credit: WENN.com

Written by sammie323

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Renee Zellweger gets Starbucks’ highest honor

Gawd I can't believe she's even nice to the paps. I would be all, "F*@# off and leave me alone, pap scum!"

Well Renee doesn't turn Starbucks into a joke so I can see why she got it.

"Renee certainly doesn’t have to worry about the expense, and she’s usually so skinny I can’t see her downing Frappuccinos, unless those are the only calories she consumes that day or she’s bulking up for Bridget Jones 3, even though she allegedly asked producers to make Bridget skinny the third time around."

This. My old boss was a Starbucks spaz and it literally was the only thing she'd consume, sad thing is she actually knew how many calories were in what drink.

I love their iced tea, it's the strongest unsweetened tea of most coffee places.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Right. Cause she can't afford a latte.

Free Starbucks and she gets to fuck Bradley Cooper...not bad, Renee. Not bad!

She consumes all that caffiene to keep her appetite down and to fuel her manic workouts.

Like this rich bitch needs a fucking discount card.
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

i watched bridget jones again yesterday and she looked so much better when she wasn't so damn skinny.
    the gift card was a nice gesture.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

100 bucks is way generous!
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Her legs look hot in those tight leggings. She's been working out!! I want to get between that!! Oh wait, we're supposed to be talking about coffee, nevermind.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Bronze Member

Yeah, give the card to the actor's and actresses who prob. get the coffee free already! That's really f'ing GREAT!

^^
    lol it's not a fucking charity card. the article says the company usually offers the cards to their 'corporate bigwigs' who probably don't need it either.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

The gift card was a really sweet gesture.

I like Renee and Im glad she helped out that pap. I dont consider him a real paparrazzo anyways, he was helpful and told her that her meter was about to expire. Hope she enjoys that card.

Lookswise, she was a million times prettier in 'Bridget Jones Diary'. She should put some weight back on.

Thread Information