Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cher confesses to sleeping with Tom Cruise. WHAT?

Default Cher confesses to sleeping with Tom Cruise. WHAT?

'I still call him "her"': Singer Cher admits she's still getting used to daughter Chastity's sex change
    By JODY THOMPSON
    Last updated at 11:24 AM on 12th November 2010

Cher has revealed she still can't get used to the fact that her daughter Chastity has had a sex change to become Chas - and revealed she still calls him 'her'.
    Talking for the first time about the gender realignment of her only daughter, the 64-year-old star said however that her son didn't mind.
    Chatting to David Letterman on his chat show last night wearing a daring see through top and leggings slashed up the sides, Cher said she and her only daughter had talked about it for years before she finally underwent the surgical procedure.
    She said: 'During the years we have talked about it and I don't really know what made her change her mind - I still haven't got the pre-nouns right, but she says that's not so important - he had changed his mind, she had changed his mind and then it didn't make very much difference.
    'But it kept nagging and nagging and one day he said to me, I think I really have to do this.'
    The double Oscar winner revealed that she didn't always find it easy to accept that her daughter was transgender either.
    Cher confessed: 'The day that we talked about it, really talked about it seriously, I said "If you have to do this you just have to do it."
    'I wasn't always able to be quite as calm through the process, but that day I was so calm, and just thought, this is what has to happen.
    The singer and double Oscar winning actress said that Chas had first started to talk about being trapped in the wrong body more than a decade ago.
    Cher explained to Letterman: 'She was a lesbian. She still is. But it's not the same now. She has a beautiful girlfriend.
    'But it's not the same thing as being a homosexual, you feel as if you're in the wrong body.
    'I was saying to someone the other day, I really like being a woman, I feel so comfortable in my body, and if I woke up and I was in a man's body, I'd think oh my god, I've got to get out of here.
    'And that's the way Chas felt, it was never comfortable. He's very comfortable now.'
    She added that such a major life change had been made even more difficult for Chas because of who his mother was.
    Cher admitted: 'A lot of people have come up to me and said Chas is very brave, because to make this decision with me as your mother, it's difficult, because you're in the limelight, there's no place you're going to hide.'
    Chas, 41, her daughter with ex husband Sonny Bono, who died in a freak skiing accient in 1998, was originally named Chastity Sun Bono after the film Chastity, which was produced by her father and in which Cher made her movie debut as a bisexual woman.
    She underwent a surgical sex change and legally changed name and gender after a two-year process in in May this year.
    Cher was on Letterman to talk about her comeback with new movie Burlesque after playing Las Vegas for the past three years.

David jokingly got her to confirm rumours about who she'd slept with over the years and read out a list of names of Cher's supposed conquests.

Saucy: Cher revealed the truth behind rumours of who she'd slept with over the years, and though she admitting bedding Tom Cruise, she said she regretting not sleeping with Elvis Presley more
    Of those he read out, she confessed to sleeping with Tom Cruise, Warren Beatty, Eric Clapton and Gene Simmons, but said it was only an 'almost' with Elvis Presley ('I got nervous') and Marlon Brando, both of whom she regretted turning down.
    When David then asked her exactly how many men she'd slept with, Cher laughed: 'We're not talking Cleopatra numbers here. You know, the truth is, everyone was more promiscuous than me. I promise you, all my girlfriends, it was the time too.
    'I'd been married to Sonny for so long, 11 years, so when I got out, I was excited, but I wasn't quite with it.'
    Cher also revealed that she once got mistaken for a Cher impersonator at a gay Jewish wedding.
    She giggled: 'I went to the bathroom, and I'm coming out, and this woman goes"Miss! Miss!" and she comes running after me and grabs my hand, and she was like "Can I have your card? 'Cos you are the best that I've ever seen."
    And I'm so dense, I'm thinking "I don't have a card! I don't carry cards!" Then she looks at me, and says "Oh god, I'm so sorry!" She thought I was a very good Cher impersonator.'
    Her new movie Burlesque meanwhile, which also stars Christina Aquilera, opens November 24 in the US.
    The film is about a naieve young girl who ventures to Los Angeles and finds her place in a neo-burlesque club run by a former dancer.
    It also stars Forgetting Sarah Marshall star Kristen Bell and British actor Alan Cumming.
    It premieres in Los Angeles on Monday at Grauman's Chinese Theatre - where Cher will become one of the Hollywood legends to leave her handprints in the cement outside.

Read more: Cher's feelings on daughter's sex change from Chastity into Chas Bono | Mail Online
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Cher slept with Tom and hasn't been right since.

I love Cher as much as anyone but I couldn't watch more than a few minutes of her trying to move her face.It looked painful.

she said she regretting not sleeping with Elvis Presley more
    Elvis was a gorgeous young man, but he never struck me as a guy who was particularly good in bed.

I want a to hear how good/bad they all were....

Marlon Brando in his heydey--no way in hell I would have turned him down!

Stellllllllllllllllllllllllllla!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post

You cooda been a contendah!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Amen to that. That would have been a hard piece of ass to turn down/walk away from!

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    You cooda been a contendah!
    Your cooter coulda been a contendah!!!
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

i watched the interview, but, boy her face does NOT move one bit. Plus she licked her top lip at least 50 times. drove me a bit crazy
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Wall o'text should be outlawed. Paragraphs are everyone's friend.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post

But it wasn't Brando in his heyday, it would been the 70's.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i watched the interview, but, boy her face does NOT move one bit. Plus she licked her top lip at least 50 times. drove me a bit crazy
    Prbably checking to see if it is still there.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Your cooter coulda been a contendah!!!
    Your cooter could have gotten a disease.....Brando refused to use protection...hence the 11 kids and treatments for gonorehhea. ((( But he was hot!
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

'I still call him "her"
    Haha, I thought she was talking about Tom Cruise. Would have been fun.

I can't watch interviews with her because she is so inarticulate. 'You know' this and 'you know' that.

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post
    The film is about a naieve young girl who ventures to Los Angeles....
    ^^^Young girl? Isn't Christina like, 30 years old?
    "I'm sorry, but I don't date ugly people."

eric clapton? why? especially if you can have marlon brando or elvis...
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information