Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugh, another Duggar grandchild is on the way

Default Ugh, another Duggar grandchild is on the way

Another day, another Duggar: Come next summer, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar will double their number of grandchildren.

Josh Duggar, the eldest Duggar offspring in the reality-show family on TLC's 19 Kids and Counting, and his wife, Anna, 22, will welcome their second child in June 2011.

"It was awesome to get the news," says Josh, also 22. He and Anna already have a daughter, Mackynzie, who turned a year old on Oct. 8.

"I showed Josh the positive pregnancy test on Mackynzie's birthday," says Anna. "It was fun to announce it to everyone on that already happy day."

"We are so excited about the new expansion to our family," says patriarch Jim Bob. His wife Michelle concurs: "We can't wait to find out more about this new baby."

With Jim Bob and Michelle using the letter J to name all their children, will Josh and Anna launch an "M" tradition of their own for their kids?

"We don't know," says Josh. "We decided on Mackynzie's name pretty late in the pregnancy and so we'll think of names and see what fits."

As far as how many kids the newest Duggar couple plan on having, Josh says he has an instant answer for that question as well.

"We'll be having 25," Josh replies, jokingly. In fact, he and Anna have agreed to leave the number of children they have "up to God," as do Jim Bob and Michelle.

Heartbreaking Loss
    Josh and Anna say their news was a welcome happiness after the couple suffered a miscarriage this summer.

"I was very sad," Anna says. "Josh was a big encouragement to me. It helped us go through the heartbreak to learn that 30 or 40 percent of pregnancies end in miscarriage. That was comforting in some ways."

Josh says that the experience caused him to be a little apprehensive.

"But we knew that either way, no matter what happens, we are going to celebrate this life and we were happy to share the news with everyone," he says.

Sharing the news of their miscarriage with his parents was also comforting to the couple, he says. "My parents went through a miscarriage right after they had me," he says. "Many people walk through this experience and it is very emotional. We were looking forward to having our baby and losing that baby was really rough."

Josh says that the experience helped him realize that "it is easy to be grateful with things are easy, but like with saw with Josie's scare, it is harder when things are tough."

Anna and Josh's news will be featured on 19 Kids and Counting: GrandDuggar First Birthday on Sunday, Nov. 14, at 8 p.m. on TLC.

Another Duggar Baby Is On The Way - Babies, Anna Duggar, Jim Bob Duggar, Joshua Duggar, Michelle Duggar : People.com

All is right in the world. Duggars are procreating once again.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I saw that they were scheduled to be on The Today Show, and figured it was either Michelle or Anna....but missed the actual announcement. Thank God for small miracles..

I can't believe Michelle isn't preggers again yet. Makes me wonder if menopause finally kicked in or if they might be using a little birth control after all.

And Mackynzie? Really?

They need to quit fucking. All of them.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

In the future everyone will be related to a Duggar! Yeah they need to slow down on the procreating.

Good to know Anna is doing her duty as a good Christian wife.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid
    Guess Who's Knocked Up Again?

The Duggar clan gathered in the living room of their Arkansas compound early this morning to make a "surprise" announcement on Today. That "surprise" comes complete with two eye rolls, a lip smack and a "GUUUUURL, PLEASE" from Aunt Bunny, because the Duggars announcing that they are spawning again is the opposite of shocking. The good news is that we don't have to run into our bomb shelters to prepare ourselves for the moment Michelle Duggar's uterus dives head first down her evacuation slide to seek revenge on humanity by devouring our young, because she's not the one who is pregnant....yet. Michelle's daughter-in-law Anna is. Phew.

Josh Duggar, the eldest Duggar, and his wife Anna (both 22-years-old) say that she will give birth to their second baby next June. The happy news comes right after sad news. Anna suffered a miscarriage this past summer. Josh told Meredith, "My parents went through a miscarriage right after they had me. Many people walk through this experience and it is very emotional. We were looking forward to having our baby and losing that baby was really rough."

Anna and Josh's daughter Mackynzie turned 1 last month. They aren't sure whether or not they are going to pick up Jim Bob and Michelle's tradition by using the same letter to name all their chirruns. Yeah, right. Don't break your water on my head and tell me it's raining, Anna! Anna is already staking her claim as a Michelle Duggar clone by turning her lady parts into a baby popping machine, so of course all her future 50 millions kids will have names that begin with the letter M.

Can they just please close their brains to the name MICHAEL. There's too many Michaels flooding the world and we need to be cut off. I'm getting whiplash like Willow Smith from turning my neck around every time I hear my name out in public. And throwing a Y in there doesn't change anything. Mykull is still counts as Michael, etc....

I'm sure the Duggars can hear my scream since all of them are READING MY MIND when I stare into their eyes in the clip above. Keep your eyes down!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

You know Michelle is working on getting knocked up like crazy right now. She can't have her daughter-in-law taking her spotlight.

A little competition perhaps...

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

Open Post: Hosted By The Bates Family

The last name Bates makes me think of a kitchen knife covered in chocolate syrup, but now it'll make me think of a sad wailing overworked uterus I thought only existed deep down in the bowels of the dark fetus factory in Michelle Duggar's body. When Michelle Duggar's fetus softly sings "Somewhere Out There" in the middle of the night, another uterus in a land not too far away sings the exact same song. And that uterus lives in the fetus factory in Kelly Bates' body.

43-year-old Kelly, a devout Christian from Tennessee, and her tree surgeon husband Gil subscribe to the Duggar belief that the hand of God will cover her ovaries when he wants her to stop making babies. Kelly popped out her 18th baby last month. Kelly and Gil had their first child Zach 21 years ago and they've practically birthed out a BABY!!! every year after that. They are just one kid behind the Duggars' record and they aren't stopping anytime soon. Gil tells the Daily Mail, "We will have many more children if God allows it."

Kelly even has those natural wings in her hair like Michelle! Make it stop! You know, I think it's safe to blame the makers of long jean skirts. As long as they keep making long jean skirts, the Bates and the Duggars will continue to make babies who buy those long jean skirts!

Posted by: Michael K

You know, I think it's safe to blame the makers of long jean skirts.
    Nah. I have a long jean skirt and I quit at two!

^^ But you also gave up men at that point, right?

Oh, yeah. That may have had something to do with it.

LOL! Did you keep wearing the skirt though?

Absolutely. It's like 20 years old and I'm still wearing it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information