Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Two Of Kate Gosselin’s Kids — Alexis & Collin — Expelled From School For Fighting!

fgg

Default Two Of Kate Gosselin’s Kids — Alexis & Collin — Expelled From School For Fighting!

Two Of Kate Gosselin’s Kids — Alexis & Collin — Expelled From School For Fighting!

Kate Gosselin’s kids are acting out at school and suffering major consequences. In Touch reports that two of her eight children aren’t allowed to go back to their Pennsylvania private school.

This is very sad, but not terribly surprising. Last week we reported that one of Kate and Jon Gosselin’s sextuplets had been suspended from school for fighting. Now In Touch magazine is reporting that all of the Gosselin kids (twins Cara and Mady, 10, and 6-year-old sextuplets Hannah, Aaden, Leah, Joel, Collin and Alexis) are starting to have serious behavioral problems. The magazine reports that two of the 6-year-old sextuplets Collin and Alexis have been expelled from their private school in Pennsylvania and are now being homeschooled!

“They’ve fought with their peers, called them nasty names and made fun of other kids,” a source close to the family tells the In Touch. It seems that some of the kids have started using rather colorful language, much to the surprise of their father, Jon. “The things they are saying are not words they should know. They are learning them somewhere — but Jon doesn’t know where.”

Any parent of school-age children will tell you that they learn a lot more than just reading and math once they step on the school bus, but still it’s upsetting to hear that the kids are cursing!

According to the Gosselin family insider, a few of the famous eight are having “rage issues” since filming began on their newest reality show for TLC Kate Plus 8. “There have been problems with anger management,” says the source, who is quick to point out that their 35-year-old mom seems oblivious to her children’s bad behavior. “The show is her biggest priority. If the kids are unhappy, she doesn’t let that stop her.” That’s interesting! Remember yesterday when we told you about how Eric Roberts thinks Kate needs anger management classes? Apparently, he’s on to something!

Two Of Kate Gosselin’s Kids — Alexis & Collin — Expelled From School For Fighting! « Hollybaby

Yeah, having cameras thrust in your face since birth is not really a healthy way to go.

The Dionne quintuplets came up hard because of all that mess and things did not go so well for them...

Dionne quintuplets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The wisest thing that Gosselin parents could do would be to pull the plug on any and all shows and all of that, but they won't because of the almighty dollar.

Or, they could just drop those kids over at the Duggar's and say fuck it, I guess?!

Have these kids spent any time at all with other kids? If they haven't been properly socialized, school is going to be very hard for them.

Betcha Jon is the "source" on this article.

Quote Originally Posted by philbert_wormly View Post
    Or, they could just drop those kids over at the Duggar's and say fuck it, I guess?!
    The question is, would the Duggars even notice?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Have these kids spent any time at all with other kids? If they haven't been properly socialized, school is going to be very hard for them.
    They have been in school since they were 3.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Three? Here, kids start junior kindergarten at four. Three seems kind of young to go to school.

fgg

3 was probably preschool. wouldn't you want to find somewhere to take your kids ASAP if you had six 3 year olds? i know i would.

My 3 yr old is in Pre K.....just saying.

And is anyone actually surprised by this news? Not I....

Just wait until they are teenagers. That'll be a bucket of fun won't it?

They have two fucked up parents and no sense of what a normal life really is. I feel bad for them but I'd like to smack Kate and Jon around a bit.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

wonder how many of these kids are going to be on the first Intervention featuring the Gosselin spawn...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    3 was probably preschool. wouldn't you want to find somewhere to take your kids ASAP if you had six 3 year olds? i know i would.
    Maybe. I had a hard enough time putting my four year old on the bus in the morning. I don't think I could have sent him off any younger that.

I never really watched the show much. I think I caught the season before they broke up. I don't recall the kids going to school or ever playing with other children. But I didn't pay much attention. It was mostly just background noise.

3 year olds with rage issues.

Good parenting, asshats.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

This is really sad. I used to watch this crap show when the two were married. In the early years, the kids were so sweet. It is sad that this is what is happening to them. They did not have this type of personality when younger. Asshole parents.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

When they start farming these poor kids out, I want the one with glasses!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information