Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: She must like being a beard: Taylor Swift now dating Jake Gyllenhaal

fgg

Default She must like being a beard: Taylor Swift now dating Jake Gyllenhaal

Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal have just started dating

LaineyGossip is reporting that Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal were on a date on Saturday night. Taylor is apparently friends with Emma Stone, and Taylor was backstage for Emma’s SNL hosting gig… and Jake was there too. WITH SWIFTY. Oh… Jake. First of all, Swifty is way too young for you. She’s 20 years old and you’re 29 - not illegal or anything, just icky and sketchy, the same way Swifty and John Mayer were icky and sketchy. Second of all, she sings about ponies and middle school. Third of all, she boned John Mayer. Do you want to get with that? Really? I hope you like hearing songs about how you’re a big meanie, Jake.
    Exclusive — Taylor Swift and Emma Stone are tight. Emma Stone hosted SNL. Taylor Swift was backstage. Guess who was with her? Multiple sources tell me exclusively that Jake Gyllenhaal was her date that night. Yes, HER DATE. She was totally into him, there were close the whole time, and awkwardly cute-flirting, some undercover handholding, and I’ve been told several times, “it was more than just friends”.

As you can imagine, she was beyond delirious. I’m told she looked like she was dreaming while she was there. And they left together. And they’ve been seen all around New York together – brunch, shopping, what people do when they start dating.

Yes. Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal are dating. Early days, but they’re dating.

Best part – John Mayer is in NYC too. And she’s rubbing that sh-t right up in his face, just as her new album is dropping too. Love this so much.
    [From LaineyGossip]

I do not love it. It makes me think less of Jake. Plus, can he ever date a brunette? Would it kill him to go for a girl who is something other than a blonde? And what do they have to talk about? Ugh. This pisses me off.

Oh, and I was writing this up, Life & Style confirmed Lainey’s report - according to the Scene Queens’ sources, Swifty “has a new man in her life: 29-year-old actor Jake Gyllenhaal, Life & Style’s Scene Queens can report exclusively. The two were spotted looking cozy in Brooklyn, N.Y., yesterday.” An eyewitness tells L&S: “Taylor and Jake were walking around Park Slope holding hands… They looked like a couple!” UGH.

Written by Kaiser

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal have just started dating

Jesus! He will be the subject of her next song.

Hahaha, oh Toothy. You so crazy.

Brilliant! Way to throw everyone off the track there kids!

Oh Toothy!

i think this is BS.

and good god, i absolutely hate celebitchy. this stupid comment alone

I do not love it. It makes me think less of Jake. Plus, can he ever date a brunette? Would it kill him to go for a girl who is something other than a blonde? And what do they have to talk about? Ugh. This pisses me off.
    makes me want to punch her/him in the face.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

^I agree, that quote kind of pissed me off too.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

Celebitchy and Lainey are the unibrain. despise them both. I hope he's fucking her good and hard and long. Suck it up, bitches! I'm sorry: Suck it up, jealous, fat, bitter, brunette bitches!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^ .

i honestly don't think he "fucks" though, i imagine him making sweet love to marvin gaye music.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I don't think he does either ... and now "Lets Get it on" is stuck in my head!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    ^^ .

i honestly don't think he "fucks" though, i imagine him making sweet love to marvin gaye music.
    not even. he probably makes sweet boring love to jack johnson (the musical valium) music.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Why does she keep dating men that are at least 10 years older than her?

Not buying it either.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Hi! I'm New Here!

This story seems legit, but i'm not sure if I believe they are actually dating? Isn't he waaaay older than her?

It's perfect. Since he's in the closet, he'd be the perfect long distance boyfriend. She's on tour a bunch and too inexperienced and stupid to think anything's wrong when her boyfriend isn't boning her and is always hanging out with his "best friend" while she's away. All he has to do is "flirt" and "hold hands" and other G rated stuff with her without any of the pesky demands for sex that Reese and Kirsten probably put on him.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information