Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity 10/10/10 weddings

fgg

Default Celebrity 10/10/10 weddings

Dave Annable and Odette Yustman Wed

By Julie Jordan
    Monday October 11, 2010 12:30 AM EDT

Brothers & Sisters star Dave Annable and actress Odette Yustman are now man & wife.

The two were married Sunday in Ojai, just north of L.A., in an outdoor ceremony, PEOPLE confirms.

Yustman wore 10 carats of diamond earrings and 30-carat diamond and platinum barrettes from Neil Lane.

Making the decision to propose to Yustman earlier this year in Santa Barbara was easy for Annable. "I knew," he told PEOPLE at the time. "And when you know, you know."

The couple, who dated for a year-and-a-half before their engagement, are looking forward to becoming parents – sooner rather than later.

"I want a little hockey team," Annable says. "I'm a little bit older than she is ... I'm going grey, I wear cardigans now. It's time, you know, I have the itch."

Dave Annable and Odette Yustman Wed - Weddings, Dave Annable, Odette Yustman : People.com

fgg

Alexa Vega of Spy Kids Marries Producer

Monday October 11, 2010 12:20 PM EDT

Alexa Vega and Sean Covel

She's not a kid anymore.

Alexa Vega, who plays the young secret agent in the Spy Kids movies, married Napoleon Dynamite producer Sean Covel on Sunday, E! reports.

Vega, 22, wore an Ian Stewart wedding gown for the ceremony at the Homestake Opera House in Lead, S.D. She and Covel, 34, were engaged last fall. – Mike Fleeman

fgg

Crystal Bowersox Gets Married!

By Marisa Laudadio
    Sunday October 10, 2010 09:30 PM EDT

They had a whirlwind courtship and an engagement lasting only weeks, but Crystal Bowersox and Brian Walker were hardly strangers in love.

Longtime friends before things turned romantic in recent months, the American Idol runner-up was married to musician Walker in Chicago on Sunday, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"Our lives have never made more sense than they do right now,” Bowersox tells PEOPLE. “I can't believe how incredibly lucky we are to have found so much laughter, love, and light within each other. We're one happy WalkerSox family."

Bowersox, 25, wore an Earth-friendly hemp and cotton gown from Vermont designer Tara Lynn that features macramé, seashell and bead detailing and was created in the designer’s solar-powered studio.

Their rings were designed by Walker and crafted by Chicago’s Traci Coughlin and Steve Quick Jewelers. The ceremony was held at the club where they couple met during Open Mic Night six years ago.

Among the 60 friends and family in attendance were Bowersox's son Tony, 1 1/2, from a previous relationship, who served as ring bearer and wore a suit by LinenKids; Season 9 Idol contestant Didi Benami; and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia actor Lance Barber. The ceremony was led by the right reverend Michael Teach from Chicago Acoustic Underground.

The couple, who announced their engagement in September, planned to celebrate with a reception featuring a laughing Buddha cake from Bleeding Heart Bakery, a local organic and sustainable business, and performances from the groom and several musician pals.

Bowersox next returns to the studio, where she's been recording her debut album.

He looks younger than 34.

I think he is really cute!!

Elite Member

^^they are a gorgeous couple

What's the point? I barely know any of these people.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Get married if you want but having the number ten x 3 on your wedding day means nothing.

I have never heard of any of these 'celebrities'.

I have heard of all 3. I remember Alexa when she was so young.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Get married if you want but having the number ten x 3 on your wedding day means nothing.
    Yeah, I don't get what the big deal is.

edit: My sister's Chinese friend got married yesterday. It's a day that's supposed to be considered good luck.
    Rock the fuck on!

It's just kind of fun. My wedding date was 09-19-1991. I asked my husband if he would always remember our anniversary. His answer? "Sure. Howe, Yzerman and Federov." SIGH

^^My anniversary is 09-09-95, same thing--we'll never forget. And it happened to be a Saturday and it worked for us.

But seriously, how can you forget your wedding day?

Isn't that what tattoos are for?

J/K

Haha! My Dad had the date engraved inside his wedding band so he could make sure he would remember.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

So all these people will share an anniversay with my husband and me. Our wedding date was 10/10/98.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information