Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adam Lambert -- Accused of Battery

fgg

Default Adam Lambert -- Accused of Battery

Adam Lambert -- Accused of Battery

9/17/2010 7:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned ... the Miami Beach Police Department is now in the middle of a violent incident involving "American Idol" runner-up Adam Lambert ... after the alleged victim filed a police report.

Law enforcement sources tell us the paparazzo seen grappling with Lambert on the beach yesterday walked into a Miami Beach police station around 10:30 PM last night and filed a report ... accusing the singer of misdemeanor battery.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, the victim claims Adam grabbed his backpack "where the camera was placed" ... and "wrestled [the photog] to the ground forcefully."

One big problem -- in photos that were taken of the incident, the camera appears to be in the photog's hand ... not in his bag.

The police report also notes that the photog didn't sustain any "bruises or lacerations."

Cops tell detectives will decide if the case is worth turning over to the State's Attorney -- who will decide whether to prosecute Lambert. If convicted, Lambert could face up to one year in jail and a $1,000 fine.

After yesterday's clash -- Lambert went right to his Twitter account and posted, "I lost my temper for a sec but wow it felt great lol MIAMI!!!"

American Idol star Adam Lambert enjoys some fun in the sun with friends on Thursday in Miami Beach, Fla. "Please everyone forgive me for that hat," he later Tweeted. "I was attempting a disguise – clearly failed. Haha."

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Last edited by fgg; September 17th, 2010 at 12:12 PM.

this photog is going to be subject of ridicule for years to come
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Wish I could feel sorry for these asshats. And lying asshat at that. The only crime here is whatever the hell that is Adam Lambert is wearing.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Pap got taken down by a glitter unicorn.

Is Lambert getting chunky?

He's always been a bit chunky. He usually wears black so you don't notice as much. His weight seems to go up and down though.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    this photog is going to be subject of ridicule for years to come

Seriously. I'm a girl and I would never admit that I had my ass beat by someone that twinkie...now a bear is a different story.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

One big problem -- in photos that were taken of the incident, the camera appears to be in the photog's hand ... not in his bag.
    Unless he had two cameras or got the camera into the bag trying to protect it before being taken down.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I thought the little guy in the front was lambert (maybe) and the woman in the hat confused me. Was she rassling the little guy? Now I know that the woman in the hat is actually a male or something it fell into place.....god I thought it was a woman.
    Jack I swear.

Only crimes here are the peace sign and the hat.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang
    Seriously. I'm a girl and I would never admit that I had my ass beat by someone that twinkie...now a bear is a different story.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; September 20th, 2010 at 11:54 PM.

SVZ

I had no idea he was 6'1"

may i just say, i think it's pathetic when some of these "stars" go after paps. hello, they're partially responsible for keeping you in the spotlight! be happy they show interest in your life. it comes with the territory.

Yes, you can say it. I'm glad someone did. It irritates me to no end. When are celebshitties going to accept that the paparazzi are only supplying what the public is demanding. Don't want to sell yourself to the public, don't become a star. It's that fucking simple.

The guy here with the camera probably has zero interest in Lambert, he's just performing a service - and avoiding homelessness. That's pretty much the definition of a job. Don't understand why people think it isn't.

Adam shouldn't go to bloody jail for this 'assault' though. It looks more like a friendly tackle!
    Last edited by DitaPage*; September 21st, 2010 at 01:22 AM.

For years and years we saw lots of pictures of stars but the paps didn't do what they do now. I like pictures too, but they are way too aggressive now. A star doesn't deserve to be treated like that. Pictures yes, being stalked no.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

They'd only stop being aggressive, if we stopped being interested. We stop being interested, the star doesn't have a career. They weren't like that before because there wasn't a plethora of blogs and magazines. This is the public's fault. If we stopped buying magazines, they'd get their privacy back. Also, blame the 'stars' who use the paparazzi to stay relevant. They're another reason the paparazzi has become a stronger presence.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; September 21st, 2010 at 02:12 AM.

And if we stopped buying the magazines, that means we couldnt give a toss and therefore wouldnt pay to see shit, and the next thing ya know ol celebrities are begging for food at soup kitchens..(whatever soup kitchens are)
    Jack I swear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information