Thread: Everybody Rolls Their Eyes At Megan Fox

Default Everybody Rolls Their Eyes At Megan Fox

Everybody Rolls Their Eyes At Megan Fox

Esteemed scientists and doctors (Oh god, now I sound just like Megan Fox) discovered a while ago that the mere sight of Megan Fox's face triggers a Tourettes-like tick that sends a message from your brain to your eye balls to roll roll roll roll. Roll like they're trying to get far far away from Megan Fox and all the ridiculousness that trickles out of her mouth like slobber.
    So because of this, I wasn't surprised to hear from Megan herself that people regularly give her the international eye sign for "BITCH PLEASE" when she brings up her beloved marriage to David Silver. Megan tells Elle:

When I talk about my husband [Brian Austin Green], I feel as if people roll their eyes. Its like when youre 16 and order a martini, and the waiter says, Do you think Im stupid? They cant grasp that Im old enough to be married.
    Somebody give Megan the names and numbers of the esteemed doctors I was talking about so she knows that people aren't rolling their eyes at her because she got married to David from 90210 at the mind-bogglingly young age of 24. It's because she's Megan Fucking Fox!

And don't you dare call Megan a dumb slut, because when she was 16 she was inside of the bar ordering a grown up martini like Don Draper while all of us sat on a parking block outside sharing a 2 liter of Strawberry Shasta spiked with Popov.
    Megan is, was and will always be wise beyond her years!
    Wait, now that I think about it, we were outside getting buzzed while Megan was inside getting denied. Okay, you can call her a dumb slut now, but make sure you follow it with an eye roll so it counts!

Everybody Rolls Their Eyes At Megan Fox | Dlisted
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Glad to see Megan still likes to run her mouth. Someone's got to keep things interesting. I was worried she would smarten up with all the time she has now that she's hardly working.

I think she looks pretty good.

sorry i couldn't resist.

They cant grasp that Im old enough to be married.

Honey, you're 24, not 13.

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

^Amen to that.
    You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain. - Tom Hiddleston

She's nothing more than a commercially attractive product. Generic and boring, with zero personality.

Can't stand this annoying skunt!

Here's some more of Mrs. BAG's douchey quotes from over the years:

The sultry starlet recently said her parents watch her racy on-screen sex scenes and "don't care and are good about" watching her do the deed on film. "I haven't gone completely insane, but it might happen soon." - Entertainment Tonight, June 2009.

"I have no friends and I never leave my house." - Times of London, June 2009.

"If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it's like-you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why." - GQ, October 2008.

"Oh yeah, I still pee in the swimming pool. Its full of chlorine that kills all the bacteria as soon as you do it." Blender.com, June 2007.

On emotional unpredictability: "I've had to say to [boyfriend] Brian [Austin Green], 'You have to go and stop talking to me, because I'm going to kill you. Im going to stab you with something. Please leave.' " - Rolling Stone, Sept 2009

"I'm not going to be married - I'm not the marrying type. I know people will say, 'Why are you engaged if you're not the marrying type?' I am impulsive and I love my boyfriend, but I have no plans of getting married any time soon." Extra, April 2009.
    Megan Fox-isms: Foul Mouthed Vixen's Best Quotes | NBC Bay Area

Thread Information