Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cake Boss co-star Remy Gonzalez charged with sexual assault of a minor

Default Cake Boss co-star Remy Gonzalez charged with sexual assault of a minor

tmz.com

Dressed in his yellow jail uniform -- "Cake Boss" co-star Remy Gonzalez strolled into a NJ courtroom this morning ... where the man accused of sexually assaulting a minor learned that he will face a grand jury.

As we first reported, Gonzalez -- who is married to "Cake Boss" Buddy Valastro's sister -- was charged with aggravated sexual assault, sexual assault, criminal sexual contact, and endangering the welfare of a child after his August 18 arrest.

During a brief hearing in New Jersey today, the judge decided to refer all charges against Gonzalez to a grand jury -- which will ultimately decide whether the case will go to trial.

Gonzalez is being held on $300,000 bail.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Silver Member

OH WOW, I love that show, but I can't remember which sis Remy is married too.

I wonder what is the backstory?

This story is sick if this guy is guilty of what they say he is.

I think this article offers some interesting stuff about how TLC reacted to the news which was not a big surprise but interesting anyway.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cake Boss Brother-In-Law Charged With Sex Assault On Minor

One of the stars of Cake Boss, Remy Gonzalez, was arrested last week and charged with aggravated sexual assault, sexual assault, criminal sexual contact, and endangering the welfare of a child. That is quite the litany of charges. I don't see a statutory rape charge so I'm guessing this is a young child which makes this even more sick.

Remy is the brother-in-law of Buddy Valastro, who is the cake boss. TLC gave TMZ a statement about the incident and I wish they would go back and change it some. It seems way too friendly and nice for something like this. Remy is being held on $300K bail so this is a very serious matter and TLC instead of trying to distance themselves from this said, "We support Buddy and the Valastro family during this very difficult and challenging time .... and as this doesn't involve us, we will not be commenting any further." First of all, Remy is technically part of the Valastro family by marriage. So, does that mean TLC is supporting him too? I also think it does involve them. It is their show. They air it. Does this mean they are never going to mention it on the show?

Remy?? Never would have guessed it. I wouldn't worry too much about him getting justice through the courts though. If this is true the Valastros will hang him by his toenails and gut him like a pig.

Hmm, for all we know he got drunk and waved his wang around. I want details before we start painting him as a child rapist.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

^^ If he had simply waved his wang around he would not be facing such serious charges. These charges are very serious. Look them up and you will see what is involved.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Callalily View Post
    OH WOW, I love that show, but I can't remember which sis Remy is married too.
    He's married to Lisa, the sister who was pregnant last season and they made her the cravings cake and had the baby shower.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ugh, that cake was disgusting! and so is this dumbass show

I agree, he will turn up bloated in the ocean somewhere

This article has a few more new details:

'Cake Boss' child-sex case heats up - Entertainment - Reality TV - TODAYshow.com

..."Morristown, N.J., police arrested Gonzalez on Aug. 17, accusing him of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old twice between September 2009 and March 9, 2010. "

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Hmm, for all we know he got drunk and waved his wang around. I want details before we start painting him as a child rapist.

Nope, it was a child and it was a repeated assault.

Grand Jury to Hear Charges Against 'Cake Boss' Brother-in-law

Remy Gonzalez is accused of having sex with a minor.
    5:57pm
    Carlo's Bakery on Washington Street is the site for TLC's reality TV show "Cake Boss."Credit Amanda Staab

Photos (1)

Credit Amanda Staab http://o2.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dim...4f4d532a1c925f

Child sex charges filed against Remy Gonzalez, the brother-in-law of "Cake Boss" Buddy Valastro, were forwarded to a grand jury for review after the suspect's first appearance in court Tuesday. The news was first reported in The Jersey Journal.

Gonzalez, 32, of East Hanover, appeared in a yellow jumpsuit and shackles before Judge Philip Maenza at the Morris County Courthouse in Morristown. He faces 10 charges, including two counts of aggravated sexual assault and two counts of endangering a child.

Gonzalez allegedly engaged in sexual conduct with a minor between 13 and 16 years old in East Hanover and Florham Park on various occasions between September 2009 and March 2010.

Gonzalez was arrested on August 17 and is currently being held at the Morris County Jail on $300,000 bail, according to Captain Jeffrey Paul, a spokesperson for Morris County Prosecutor Robert Bianchi.
    Gonzalez was once described as "Buddy's left-hand man and his best and fastest decorator" on TLC's website. TLC is the network that airs the popular "Cake Boss" reality TV show about Valastro and his family working together at the local Carlo's Bakery. Gonzalez is no longer listed on the site as a bakery employee.

Hoboken Patch, NJ - Grand Jury to Hear Charges Against 'Cake Boss' Brother-in-law
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Death penalty.

This only gets sicker.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ewwww imagine being married to this guy! ahhh omg

Ewwwwww!
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information