Thread: Plastic face Heidi Montag massages her tittays

Default Plastic face Heidi Montag massages her tittays

Heidi Montag: I Massage My Implants
    By Sara Hammel
    Tuesday September 07, 2010 01:20 PM EDT

Heidi Montag
    Pacific Coast News

Heidi Montag has her hands full.

The plastic-surgery prone reality star spent some time Tuesday morning massaging her ample bosoms – but not just for a good time.

"Giving my self a soft tissue breast massage," Montag Tweeted around 10:30 a.m. from Costa Rica. "Ladies we have to keep those implants soft."

Plus, she has some more words of advice for anyone considering plastic surgery. "Warning: to anyone who is thinking about getting their ears pinned," she writes. "I learned after the fact it is the most painful surgery a person can get."

Heidi Montag: I Massage My Implants - Bodywatch, Heidi Montag : People.com

That's not her damn picture, i swear.

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

yeah that doesn't look like her. the chick in that picture has a more natural face, but what the f is up with her nose? is it peeling?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    what the f is up with her nose? is it peeling?
    It's tape, a la Michael Jackson. Trying to keep that sucker on, I guess.

It's her...I think it was after one of her other face surgeries.

SVZ

That pic is from her first nose job

Default Heidi Montag: 'I Don't Want My Face to Fall Off Like Michael Jackson'

Heidi Montag: 'I Don't Want My Face to Fall Off Like Michael Jackson'
    Reality-TV Star Says She's 'Not Taking Any Chances' Now That Her Plastic Surgeon Is Dead

By TOM McCARTHY AND LAUREN EFFRON

Sept. 3, 2010

In the middle of pursuing a split with estranged husband Spencer Pratt, juggling sex tape allegations and continuing to mourn the death of her plastic surgeon, Heidi Montag is facing another grim challenge.

"I don't want my face to fall off like Michael Jackson," the reality-TV star, who has been seen wearing surgical tape on her nose, told Life & Style magazine.

"The last time I didn't wear tape after surgery and my nose changed shape. The tape is supposed to keep the swelling down and hold my nose in place the way Dr. [Frank] Ryan sculpted it. ... I'm not taking any chances now that he's gone."

Ryan, the surgeon who performed extensive plastic surgery early this year on Montag, 23, died in August in a one-car accident in Los Angeles, according to reports.

Ryan was 50.

The surgeon was thrust into the spotlight in January when a radically reconfigured Montag announced that she had undergone 10 different plastic surgery procedures in one marathon session.

People magazine reported at the time that Montag's mother was "horrified" by her surgeries.

The magazine quoted an anonymous source "close to the [Montag] family" as saying that Montag's mother, Darlene Egelhoff, "is horrified and having a total breakdown. She can't wait to confront Heidi when she goes home."

But Montag told "Nightline" in a January interview that her mother knew she was going to have plastic surgery. Montag went on to say that she was even planning to schedule a "mommy makeover" with her plastic surgeon for her mom.

"Actually, she was excited for me and she's asking me ... for her surgery next," Montag said. "So, for Mother's Day, I have to ask Dr. Frank Ryan if he'll do the mommy makeover. But I think that she understands.

"And I think the first surgery was a little more weary for her, and a little more foreign to her, and she was a little more concerned."

Montag had breast implants, a brow lift, botox in her forehead, a nose job revision, fat injections in her cheeks, a chin reduction, neck liposuction and had her ears pinned back.

Edelhoff declined to comment publicly.
    Heidi Montag: 'I Don't Want My Face to Fall Off' - ABC News

I want her nose to fall off and get irretrievably lost down her tits.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

^Ha ha ha! I would give my liver to see that! I like her priorities are straight too. It's touching how grief stricken she is; now that her doctor is gone she doesn't want anything to go wrong with her fake face.

She knows what's important in life. Jesus, what an utter airhead. She is just a waste of space.

Thread Information