Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Duggars are fucking again

Default The Duggars are fucking again

The Duggars are 'ready' to try for baby number 20 (just weeks after bringing number 19 home)

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 4:54 PM on 12th August 2010
    Their 19th child, Josie Brooklyn Duggar only came home from hospital in June. But now Bob and Michelle Duggar are seriously considering another addition to their family.

Josie was born last December three months prematurely after it was discovered that Michelle was suffering from near fatal pre-eclampsia.
    She has since spent the first six months of her life in hospital with a perforated bowel and other issues that threatened her survival.
    Scroll down to see video

Ready: Bob and Michelle Duggar, seen here with 8-month-old Josie on the front cover of People magazine, claim they would definitely have more children

Yet the controversial parents claim they are 'ready for more' children, in a startling new interview with People magazine this week.

The family first entered the spotlight on the TLC network show '17 and counting', a reality television show which followed the life of the Duggars' and their then 17 (now 19) children - all of whom have names beginning with the letter J.
    'Our family is stronger than ever,' Jim Duggar, 45, tells People.

'We made it through the storm.'

'When she first came home, I couldn't sleep at all,' says Michelle, 43.

'That was the scariest part for me, having the full responsibility of her care on my shoulders ... It was intimidating.
    But despite all the problems, the couple would definitely consider adding more to their family.
    'People think we are overpopulating the world,' says Jim. 'We are following our convictions.'

17 and counting: The Duggar family is featured on the TLC network show

Michelle added, 'I'm not pregnant right now, but that could change tomorrow or the next day or the next week.'
    'That is out of my hands.'

The family is conservative Christian and has strong beliefs about issues such as contraception, home-schooling, and spending very little time on the internet or watching TV.

The Duggars are considered representative of the Quiverfull movement which 'teaches that children are Godís blessing and that husbands and wives should happily welcome every child they are given.'
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Elite Member

This was looping all day on CNN and all of these Christians were coming on saying 'They are self supporting and not on the government and it's a blessing'. Hello? Reality show and the Church of Jim Bob? They pay no taxes on a family of 21 and counting and earn a huge amount of money from the cable show.. Is that not taking from the government? Sorry but I think that's disgusting.

This county needs to get a handle on all these fundie 'Churches', especially the ones in violation of separation of church and state like the Mormons on Prop 8 in CA.

Well I, for one, am glad Michelle finally got rid of that mullet. At least one thing changed for the better.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I'm pretty convinced she's already pregnant and this is just to soften the blow when word gets out. I'm sure TLC knows that things will get ugly if she gets knocked up again so fast after having a micro-preemie, who still has health issues.

The house was paid for by TLC as well.

*shakes head* Those Fuggars are incredible, and I don't mean it in a good way.

As if the planet doesn't have enough people on it already. Mother Nature is seething and is very angry. Look at the wrath she's wreaking in Pakistan, Russia and China at the moment.

Nineteen, twenty kids? Jeez Louise! Those Fuggars should have been sterilized long ago.

what really gets me, is that Michelle and Jim Bob don't take care of the children full time. i'd be more impressed if Michelle was the one in charge of all the kids.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

dumbasses, both of them...
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

As Michelle ages there is a risk that she'll produce a child who might have severe disabilities; look what happened with her last pregnancy.

She should quit being so damned selfish, and so should her husband Howdy Doody Jim Bob.

There is also a risk her uterus will fall right out on the floor. At Walmart.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Silver Member

It has always bothered me a bit that the other children appear to have to be so responsible for raising the others. Helping out is fine but I think they are being asked to do too much. But now she is getting to the point where it looks like the children are beginning to have health issues. This needs to stop.

Hey her hair looks nice. Im surprised.

The madness that is her and her birthing children just wows me to silence. I cant believe it. I can only hope and pray the next child comes out okay. No doubt the most recent one has been passed off to the older children to take care of already.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    There is also a risk her uterus will fall right out on the floor. At Walmart.
    Yes well, that's why they have those upstairs/downstairs two tier shopping carts at Walmart right? Need a placenta clean-up on Aisle two by the pampers.

Hello? Reality show and the Church of Jim Bob? They pay no taxes on a family of 21 and counting and earn a huge amount of money from the cable show..
    That's not entirely true. A member of the clergy may still pay taxes on his religious income. All income from non-religious items is taxes. I do taxes for many members of the clergy. All of them pay taxes on their factory jobs, writing income, and even radio DJ services. It isn't a free pass.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mintgiver View Post
    That's not entirely true. A member of the clergy may still pay taxes on his religious income. All income from non-religious items is taxes. I do taxes for many members of the clergy. All of them pay taxes on their factory jobs, writing income, and even radio DJ services. It isn't a free pass.
    I think what scooter means, is by the time all the dependent deductions are calculated, no taxes are being paid, just a refund more than paid in. Unless there is a limit to how many dependent deductions are allowed. However, I know a family with 4 children and they get back more than they paid in.

The Duggars are morons.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

nice thread title twitch *applause*

i am thoroughly disgusted too by this announcement

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information