Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taylor Momsen On Her Vibrator, Priests And Justin Bieber

Default Taylor Momsen On Her Vibrator, Priests And Justin Bieber

If you ever find yourself in the darkest part of the playground and a gang of hardcore tween bitches circle around you, throw a few of these quotes at their asses to show them that you are harder than the black tar slowly eating up Taylor Momsen's eyelids. In an interview with a New Zealand radio show, 17-year-old Taylor joked about boning a priest and tried to act like she doesn't know what a Bieber is:
    On why her band Pretty Reckless wrote a song about the Catholic church's pedo scandal: "I was raised Catholic. I fucked a priest once. Just kidding."
    On the pictures of her crotch being all over the internet: "I don't take [any of the stories about me] to heart; I just look at it this way: My fucking tampon's on the goddamn Internet."
    On wearing a friendship bracelet from her vibrator: "It doesn't talk back to me, so it's really not a best friend ... I'm not a whore for masturbating, so fuck you if you want to call me one. I think women should equally be allowed to pleasure themselves as much as men. I think that if that has any more controversy than a man talking about pleasuring himself, then there's something wrong with the world."
    On the most famous fetus in the world Justin Bieber: "I don't know who Justin Bieber is. I only know his name because it keeps being brought up to me. I listen to Led Zeppelin and The Beatles, so I have no idea who he is. That's not a dis; I just don't know."
    If you opened up Taylor's Led Zeppelin lunchbox, I'm sure you would find a secret shrine to Justin Bieber's wondrous helmet of golden locks, so she needs to stop playing! But what's really sad is that Taylor's "I only listen to Led Zeppelin" quote reminds me of when I was in the 5th grade and some older girls who wore black nail polish asked me what kind of music I listened to. Obviously, a Debbie Gibson cassette tape was in my boombox at home, but I lied and said Alice Cooper. ALICE COOPER! Like I knew who Alice Cooper was! I probably thought Alice Cooper was Winnie's older sister. So it pains me to say that I too had a Momsen wart on my tongue once.

Taylor Momsen On Her Vibrator, Priests And Justin Bieber | Dlisted

she's going to be so embarrassed when she grows up and realises what a douchey wannabe she sounds like.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus!

ho with a guitar.......trying to hard to be the cheaper version of Gaga.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    she's going to be so embarrassed when she grows up and realises what a douchey wannabe she sounds like.
    Unfortunately Avril Lavigne hasn't gotten to that point yet.

Bronze Member

Christ. She's actually worse than Avril Lavigne. I didn't think it was possible.

if only she'd stop trying so damn hard, sigh
    " We fucked up bigger and better than any generation that came before us. I'm a screw-up and I plan to be a screw-up until my late 20s, maybe even my early 30s."

she is such a Rockstar and a complete Badass, i wish i was as cool as her when i was 15!

She sounds precisely like the kid she is. Well, maybe a little less mature...
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Elite Member

i think my parents would have a heart attack if i publicly spoke about masturbation at 17

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

She is so lame, it makes me sad
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

i want to be as cool as her in my next life.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

what a freaking potty mouth
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    i think my parents would have a heart attack if i publicly spoke about masturbation at 17
    Momsen doesn't have parents; she was formed from various items found in the clearance aisle at Hot Topic.

^^^
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Momsen doesn't have parents; she was formed from various items found in the clearance aisle at Hot Topic.
    You are saying my favorite things today!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information