Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eddie Cibrian is cheating on LeAnn Rimes with his wife

Default Eddie Cibrian is cheating on LeAnn Rimes with his wife

Wednesday, August 4th 2010
    Revenge Is A Scorned Bitch Named Brandi Glanville

Eddie Cibrian's soon-to-be ex-wife Brandi Glanville is biting back at LeAnn Rimes for fucking on him while they were together. Specifically, Brandi is biting into a pillow (Brandi calls that particular pillow "LeAnn") while getting dicked from behind by Eddie!

According to Star Magazine, Eddie cheated on LeAnn with Brandi whom he dropped for LeAnn. Brandi is straight up pulling some "What Goes Around Cums On My Titties" shit! It's a good thing that none of these sluts have dignity or self-respect, because it makes for a hot Star Magazine cover.

A source says that Eddie just can't keep his wandering wang in check even though he has moved in with LeAnn. The source adds that long after Eddie got with LeAnn full-time, he started bumping genitals with his wife Brandi.

Brandi didn't even to try to deny it when Star asked her about it. Brandi said, "LeAnn is getting a bitter taste of her own medicine. Eddie will keep cheating, because that’s just what he does.” And that bitterness LeAnn is tasting is actually Brandi's pussy juices on Eddie's peen.

LeAnn would get revenge on Eddie by boning her ex, but his face is currently occupied by a few pairs of musty nutsacks and she doesn't want to be rude by asking them to leave.

I soooo hope this is true.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Ugh, why in the world would you fuck your ex-husband after he'd publicly humiliated the shit out of you and dumped you for another woman?

Forget that.

I wouldn't be able to enjoy getting revenge on LeAnn for worrying about why I had ZERO self respect.

I kinda see your point, however, he is NOT her ex-husband, they are still married. Why shouldn't she fuck her own husband?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's Complicated.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

if his ex is fucking him, she's even more retarded than i thought.
    why this douche has 2 women fighting over him i will never understand.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I just think the boy likes to fuck. And he doesn't care who he does it with, or if he is single, married or otherwise engaged.

This guy is such a loser. Why any woman would want to bang someone who cheated on her and left her for someone else is beyond me. Get some self-respect and tell him to fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I kinda see your point, however, he is NOT her ex-husband, they are still married. Why shouldn't she fuck her own husband?
    I just don't understand why she'd want to. I couldn't feel passion for a man that had treated me that way, regardless of whether or not we were still legally married.

in her mind she's probably hoping that Leann dumps him, then she'll dump him.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I can see it. Maybe be is great in bed. Maybe she just loves being able to show Leann that she was not that special. The revenge part would be great as long as she doesn't then take him back. Use him and move on.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Syd

I thought the title to this thread was a joke. Could it be for real?? if there is a God...

She'd do it to get even....which is dumb, or perhaps to make a point.

Please please pleasepleaseplease let this be true.

Though for the record, he is denying this all over Twitter today. LeAnn of course cannot keep her big yapper shut either about it, though hasn't directly addressed it that I have seen. But says shit like how perfect everything is...blahblahblah

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    in her mind she's probably hoping that Leann dumps him, then she'll dump him.
    That's what I figure, and I hope it works. (Except I'm not sure I've ever known Star magazine to be right about anything.)

And I'm still mystified as to how anyone can find Leann Rimes irresistible.

Methinks they dost protest too much.

I thought Leann had quit her twittering ways?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information